Is there relatively easy way to fool credit card readers?

I'm talking about the ones you see on vending machines and stuff. Is there anyway to fool those with a spoof credit card and how?

Attached: VendingMachine.jpg (750x1200, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.paperblog.com/this-guy-built-a-robot-that-steal-from-vending-machines-510980/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not the chip reader one's, but the magnetic strip ones. Saged, because I'm not a fag who bumps my own threads.

Yes.

Do tell plz.

Nah

Use a tape measure to pull the stuff out

Jamal...

Go drink some bleach, shit smear.

Yes. You can insert a credit card with avaliable credit, or an atm card with a balance and credit card logo. This will fool the atm machine into giving you chips, all for the price listed on the machine. It's a neat trick that I use sometimes.

You need something like this.

Attached: AtariPortfolio_hack.png (570x1013, 703K)

big money big money big money

I once read there were some kinds of codes that you could enter on the front panel of certain brand machines that would put you into a sort of "debug/admin mode".

Like, "hold the change dispense button and press 43214321".

This would allow you to dispense what you want, change prices or return money.

Not sure if it's complete bullshit but unless I see otherwise, I don't see why this wouldn't exist.

Samsung pay uses a magnetic technology. Bet you could hack it.

I think that's true, although my intention for this is for the laundry machines in my apartment complex, they don't have any buttons or numberpads on them. :^(

I don't follow.

Clever

Laundry machines, both washers and dryers, can be remotely operated. You can interface with them through a port.

en.paperblog.com/this-guy-built-a-robot-that-steal-from-vending-machines-510980/ i did something like this working

BA

Ah... script kiddies...

Attached: VonKarma MugFace.png (494x269, 86K)

yrs you have to ask Tonblaier for the secret tho

Put it back

yes vending machines have a default password similar to what you are describing

Attached: Edward-showed-off-his-fuller-shape-in-a-fitted-T-shirt-and-ripped-jeans-692318.jpg (590x875, 69K)

not if you're stupid enough to ask. if it's done it'll take hardware that's more expensive than just not being a nigger and buying your chips

Posts by OP don't bump the thread anyhow. At least, not until someone else posts.

have you considered acting like a white person instead