Why do so many people quit 6-figure jobs at Google?

Why do so many people quit 6-figure jobs at Google?

Attached: 20180730045238.jpg (700x350, 102K)

>have to basically give all of it back in living costs
>have to live in a city L I T E R A L L Y covered in shit
>have to obey and follow the cult political beliefs of the company or else you're fired, shunned, and black listed
gee i could only begin to guess

People can hide their power level for only so long

Because Google is a fucking cult

FANG companies are cults only insects could enjoy working at. This is why they're full of chinks and pajeets

I like how they had to shove netflix in there even though it's not at the same level as the others just so the acronym wasn't FAG

iFAGGOTS BTFO

Attached: 1534444092995.gif (500x491, 376K)

Imagine a company having so much money that they can just afford to make up $135,000 a year jobs just for the sake of infecting your day to day life with morbidly obese 60 IQ black people who can’t read. Having to listen to their loud shrieks and jaunts as they “roast” each other’s shoes and not do work. Random Latina women who spend all day policing your speech just in case you pronounce “taqueria” wrong. None of these people write code or tweak algorithms or configure switches. They’re just there, getting paid more than you, to do no work. Just because the company you work for literally despises you and has to force you to interact with these retards.

Just imagine that.

>that joy that comes from working at an advertising botnet company
Guess money isn't everything. Would you lick toilets clean for 6 figues?
this

Attached: 2013-06-04-584-Paalaasfriel.png (768x537, 583K)

Monkey see monkey do

Because job hopping is an industry standard. If you don't jump jobs every year you are a big cuck.

Attached: Dt4HGA6U8AEpHaw.jpg (888x1199, 198K)

they want free will

Because they think they can start their own shit, some of them even do though

Or it's just a shit job.

Attached: 2015-12-22-799-Determinism.png (1020x374, 483K)

for a bigger 6-figure jobs somewhere else.

most people only use google to pad their resume. having 2 years at google meant you are 'good enough for google' and then you can get the job you really want on your terms.

google is really just a master degree at this point

Because Google at this point is just a CIA front, most people with souls can't stay at a place like that for long

Because they're wealthy enough to quit, and with a name like google on their resume they can work anywhere, and they all want to write blog posts about it on hackernews.

>google is the new masters degree
this is so fucking true, your linkedin gets flooded right before the two year mark

Where should Google relocate to? That area is clearly fucked and not getting better

Israel

The truth

Perth.
Imagine the banter in your searches.

just imagine how useless all these engineers really are while being completely overpaid. You cannot bring much value your first year in new job

colorado

Cause you have to spend most of it just on rent.
And no amount of money is worth your mental health. And from what we know from people that walked away Google is hell on earth to work at if you aren't insane.

Cause people only want it on their resume for comfier and higher paying jobs elsewhere

Google is one of those "unlock" companies. Once you work there it makes your resume look golden. You can work pretty much anywhere you want once you're at Google.

Please, God no

fpbp
/bread

why not use gaf / gfa / fga / agf / afg ?

Because none of those are words

you just described like 80% of jobs in the U.S

Gaf is a word.

Yeah that's the word your mom says when she's choking on my dick.

Attached: 1449719190236.jpg (500x642, 73K)

too late

same as a big 4 firm in the consulting field

No whites are employed so life sux

? This is supposed to be deep?

lmao america is awesome. I wish i could migrate there

stop shilling your comics you dumb onion fuck

they followed their dream and worked hard to achieve things in life, then they came to google and were literally 50 feets away from multi millionaires doing jack shit all day (((managing))) your n+1+1+1+1...
Ocasionally they encounter billionaire masturbating at the nearest coffee space with other unknow but massively rich people.
You then start to realize how worthless you are, you are nothing more than a tool for these people and at this point you have literally no way to change things.

I lived that during internship in a multi billion dollar train company in my country. It really put your life in perspective hearing them talking about everything like it does not really matter and can be change easily, be it the floor in their house or their new 15000€ bed.
Seeing the real deal in person is totally another story than on social medias.

What about Microsoft?
FAAMG
FAMAG
MAGA-F

Do better research on which city google employees live in.