Hey Jow Forums, tell me what vpn to get. you faggots

Hey Jow Forums, tell me what vpn to get. you faggots.

Attached: 8923f9bac05dd7e0f4a096007f59264da8021cc1eda37213d474fc2986935b88.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

It depends, never be a faggot and actually pay for a VPN

For privacy always use TOR, for anything else just use ProtonVPN, if you pay for anything you're just paying to be data mined, every VPN does it, only TOR respects your freedoms

Attached: wat.jpg (591x526, 45K)

NordVPN because it's for white people

>Nord VPN
Enjoy getting your data stolen, faggot

Attached: 1536650467310.png (1042x753, 632K)

Get a VPS and install openvpn server.

Attached: 1552828799891.jpg (931x1026, 153K)

I'll give these a try thanks

mullvad. it's run by very competent people and works well. one of their payment options is sending money through snail mail without a return address, in case you're extra-paranoid.

Attached: mullvad.jpg (800x532, 113K)

yeah ive heard of them they have a great payment system. aren't they based in Canada though?

openvpn
stupid fuckin gamers, pls go

no, sweden
openvpn is not a service provider

OP didn't ask for a service provider, it asked "what vpn?" like a monkey nigger that just saw ads on his torrent site saying he has to protect himself from the evil ISP

>deliberately misinterpreting the question

no hes right

no. op received recs for vpn services and expressed gratitude for them. the OPs intention is very clear if you're not retarded.

Just make sure you don't torrent with it. It will link back to you depending on who you choose for a vps.

intention is clear but it's a stupid question that doesn't belong here. a thread died for this

haha nevermind i'm retarded

How is ProtonVPN? I use PIA right now, but I get ProtonVPN with my ProtonMail subscription. I mainly use it torrents

>VPN
lol
how about you just stop being a pedo / drug dealer / terrorist instead?
fucking criminal scum

It's pretty good, performance is great even in the free version, it has nice apps and it's easy as fuck to set up on Linux

worst Shitpost Ive seen in a while. you need to step up your game son.