Why yes, I am of course Microsoft's documentation

>why yes, I am of course Microsoft's documentation

Attached: gigagigachad.png (476x476, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apidocs.microsoft.com/services/partnercenter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how enable EFI stub booting on windows 10?

what is IRQL and why is it NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL?

i have this problem all the time
you're using hardware that isnt compatible with windows 10.

Is this Chad's final form?

No, he didnt go blanco yet

I get this problem too on 7

Attached: toguro.jpg (800x1200, 855K)

Not yet, he's just using 20% of his power

who would win Jow Forums?

Attached: 1555939946680.png (886x476, 392K)

Attached: 1552425323789.png (859x960, 216K)

apidocs.microsoft.com/services/partnercenter

But the Partner Center API documentation is fucking horrid, it's nearly empty and utterly inconsistent. I'm almost kys'ing myself having to work with this thing on my own. Plus Im an ultra-junior dev Yoomer so I actually have no idea what the fuck is going on, Im struggling to make a basic 3-layer application to make HTTP calls to this shit API

I dont know why Im doing this alone, when this involves managing tens of thousands of dollars of billing for other companies and I get min wage lol. Like I don't even have the azure AD permissions to do this stuff, so I have to do a cuck walk to the other end of the office to get the sysadmin to login so I can do more probing through postman for another hour, until the access token expires and I have to repeat the cycle. Honk.

Attached: 1555714727683.jpg (797x748, 85K)

They're on equal power, but they need to fuse into Chadgito so they stand a chance against El Hermano

I could try to use their SDK but I think I'd get even more lost, especially since I dont understand the Auth/Verification flows at all...but I can generate the tokens by hand just fine, through trial&error

IRQL means Interrupt Request Level, it's basically a number that represents the "priority" of a kernel mode task. Not Less or Equal means that a driver in kernel mode attempted to access a memory address that it wasn't allowed to, with a higher "priority" that it was given.

i love this resurgence of toguro memes

oh look its microsoft net contributions to the world of technology

why yes, I wanted to became a bread, how could you tell?

Attached: 1555164545685.png (1024x719, 526K)

god i remember when this was me
awful
it will get better

I don't know why this made me lose my shit

took longer than i care to fucking admit. fresh install, haven't pirated photoshop yet. fuck gimp

Attached: A6eoxuxI1R0JUW93nimOhkYoEuo.jpg (1920x1080, 87K)

goddammit

Attached: notworthit.jpg (1920x1080, 755K)

use photopea next time

Foolish children, the size of your conflict is small, just like your brain.

Attached: El Hemano.jpg (1080x1331, 216K)