SAMSUNG GALAXY FOLD IS DEAD

Samsung just cancelled all launch events for Fold. It looks like the device itself is dead.
Hope you're happy Jow Forums... you've killed it.

Attached: Steve Kovach - After one day of use-converted.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

We didn't make a shitty product. I think the chink spyware phone was a better design anyway.

>we

Attached: Nelson-Muntz-image-nelson-muntz-36388753-1000-1000.png (1000x1000, 36K)

MATE X WINS
FUCK GOOKNIGGERS

>We

Attached: 1550823952473.jpg (359x335, 8K)

We didn't kill it.

Apple killed it by paying "reviewers" to break them on purpose.
This is exactly why Apple is one of the richest companies in human history: they play dirty.

>Apple killed it by paying "reviewers" to break them on purpose.
lmfao... buttmad retard

If they rolled it out on a global scale, they'd have to provide refunds on a global scale.

kek.. it would bankrupt them because refunds actually cost money.

How did this not get caught in QA?

>We

>Apple paid reviewers to swap the screen with a flimsy piece of film that's barely glued onto the screen

It did. QA was told to sit down and shut up because there were deadlines to meet.

>We

p=.85

I actually kind of like the idea (then again I'm a loser who still uses a flip phone and has never had a smart phone) but it's obviously not quite ready yet as a technology. Few more years needed probably.

>we

Attached: 1554127226987.png (485x443, 26K)

>I actually kind of like the idea (then again I'm a loser who still uses a flip phone and has never had a smart phone) but it's obviously not quite ready yet as a technology. Few more years needed probably.
In a few more years though HMD maybe getting to the point where screens on mobile devices become obsolete anyway. It's a bandaid intermediate technology, their best case scenario is to get a good few years of bragging out of it. Every bit of a delay hurts.

lmfao what did you guys expect, their phones used to blow up lol

>Wuz

yes, "we" as in Jow Forums, we didn't make a shitty product - OP claimed Jow Forums killed it

China wins again.

>kangz

the korean people are simply too genetically inferior to be able to produce high technology, and anyone who hasn't realized this yet deserves their broken/exploding phone

they try their best to keep up with the Han and Yamato peoples but its just simply genetically impossible, though its their right to if they want to try and continually fail

>a few more years though HMD maybe getting to the point where screens on mobile devices become obsolete anyway
That sounds overly optimistic.

Realistically what are they going to do to improve it in a month or two? I assume they're just putting larger warnings into boxes

I guess that could happen as well or some other technology leaps forward past it. Just a casual observation as a flip phone user. Not like I can afford any better. I'm gonna be in trouble though when they shut off the network my flip phone uses.

kek

>China wins again.
chinks stole the screen but the phone and concept is dead.
sure, they won. /s

Shills on suicide watch.

do you have any proof to substantiate your claim that apple paid reviewers to break them on purpose? i would like to see it if you do.

When it was announced
>Ha take that Apple! Samsung wins baby! Just watch them copy this two years from now and call it innovative LOL!

Now
>T-The technology isn’t ready guys!!

that will cover the misison-critical flimsy plastic layer but does nothing for the hinge breaking the screen or one half of hte display losing input

Literally the only proof is that one of the reviewers who broke their phones was a big apple fan

Samshits and lagdroids permanently BTFO. Take that ching trash where it belongs to the landfill

Attached: 1539375996148.png (403x672, 432K)

L
A
M
E

So...this is the power of Samsung.

baist

This guy knows what's up.
Poor fellows will probably get fired anyway to please stockholders :(

>Samshits and lagdroids permanently BTFO
this

Youre likely right. I don't know what they expected. Had they extended development for another few months this entire debacle could have been avoided.

>we killed it
>not the tech reviewers who cant comprehend not to pull parts of the phone off

>hinge breaking the screen or one half of hte display losing input
I really dont think this is something that would be that common if you are careful with the device. The people dropping $2k on bleeding edge tech like this understand its not going to be as durable as current phones and will handle it accordingly

It really is a shame Samsung was not very explicit with them to not remove it. They probably thought they would be smart enough to not fuck with a display that is clearly more fragile than what they have but that was a bad assumption.

i honestly think everyone expected it to be glass for some reason

I was going to argue that noone would expect a foldable screen to be glass. But I realise you're probably right

Attached: 41D0F72C29D84DCD9B300BD2CC4A1529.png (375x360, 130K)

I think at least a good amount of people did, or something basically like glass. These people clearly arent aware of where we are with material science. I really hope theyre just adding a warning in the box and it will be available in a month or so. I would strongly consider buying it when i get a chance to see it in person as i like trying out first gen tech. I hope they dont just cancel it

I saw enough people angry that it was plastic and therefore can get scratched easily to believe that at least a good amount of them expected glass

Why is samsung such of a meme company that has released severely broken big name products twice in only 2 years

At least they actually put money into R&D. If not for the note we'd probably still be using phones not much larger than 5"

Jow Forums is infested with ESL posters these days, you can't expect them to parse anything other than their native monkey languages. Try making your next post in Spanish, Portuguese, or Hindi if you want it to be understood.

Attached: 1553067476336.png (1000x1800, 112K)

>slap a big ol screen on a phone
how much does it really cost to research this

probably not much, but samsung was also one of the first to work on wearables with the original gear. I appreciate that they bother taking risks even if they blow up (literally)

>Not putting a collapsible concertina seal at either end of the screen protector.

Attached: 500_F_187444256_4cGobVldsyEJ1D8GaqzueeHkWqOuvvRp[1].jpg (500x379, 26K)

Samsung is desperate. Their sales have fallen 60%. They're dying.

I kinda hope the bugs get worked out. I really liked the idea in concept.

Especially since I do so much of my reading through my phone. Having it open up to basically a mini tablet would have been quite cozy.

they should just ban monkey niggers on sight
those fucking baboons can't make any substantial contribution to this fucking site anyway

Attached: 1555627023816.jpg (955x767, 71K)

Jow Forums should ban Americans I can feel the fucking lard off your posts

Attached: 1432878819241.jpg (640x360, 36K)

>we
Fun posting is serious business.
Doubt, but possible. How can that many people be that stupid, they are reporters though.
>citation required!1!
You have to go back, faggot.

Not him and I literally don’t care but if look at some of the things done in history, that’s not even an outlandish claim. I don’t know why it’s hard to believe a billion dollar multinational corporation could do something like that

>We didn't kill it.
>Apple killed it by paying "reviewers" to break them on purpose.
>This is exactly why Apple is one of the richest companies in human history: they play dirty.

Said the fat manchild, slumped onto his chair while smelling the freshly plucked lint from his belly button...

you're a moron. post less or just GTFO.

No company has ever paid popular people to run smear campaigns against other companies?

like I said, you're a moron!
just because one company has doesn't mean they all do it. unless you have some evidence, STFU and go take some basic logic classes you low IQ brianlet. seriously, just fucking stop showing off your lack of basic logic, nigger.

The apple version is fine?

And I smell the rotten breath of a british man

Attached: truedisgust.png (432x415, 186K)

>delay its launch to fix the prototype problems
>ITS DEAD

Jow Forums as always

Calm down Samsung

i mean who the fuck want dual screen or flip scren for a fucking phone? who ask for this?

>There exists only two countries
my negro por favor

I thought it at least wouldn't be normal ass plastic.

That's crazy I've never heard of an Android phone that is made of duct-taped together dogshit hardware

cabacitor :DDDddd

Correct, Huawei is eating their lunch, plus 50 percent revenue compared to last year first quarter, and Apple is still owning the premium sector because Samshit refuses to offer a premium update policy like Apple does, seriously.

>Said the fat manchild, slumped onto his chair while smelling the freshly plucked lint from his belly button...
what the fuck does that have to do with what that user said?
>this thread
Apple must really hate satania posting to shill here.

Attached: 1528344104997.jpg (700x483, 28K)

It will be the future, but I think this phone had issues, especially with the magnets.

Not as much as apple.

I don't see what the big deal is anyway, Apple have been making folding phones for years now

>We
I did it.
And boy was it worth it.
Shitty meme gimmicks need to be yeeted out of existence.

Attached: 1544784407754.jpg (684x659, 136K)

No one wanted foldable smart phones in the first place. This is a fine example of not doing something just because you can.

kek

I disagree, this is almost a step towards things like interactive holographic tech which will be needed ASAP to help exploit 3D user interfaces. The flip expands the user interface while shrinking the volume of the device.

It's not a shitty meme gimmick. It's a malleable interface that is a step towards fully malleable interfaces (holographics).
Samsung just didn't pull it off right. I saw reviews and noticed straight away the issues with those magnets and those sensitive screens. I would like this product, but it's also too expensive.

This thread is pure cancer!

Attached: 17925726.jpg (417x284, 40K)

jesus christ
this is why i can't take you seriously anymore, /g

Why would they risk their reputation for such a tiny amount of influence?

>Hope you're happy Jow Forums... you've killed it.
I am

I want foldable tech, but not this cumbersome shit. Put it on a wristband or some shit.

>6 fucking cameras on front, back, and fold-out configuration

Come the fuck on.

I am happy, fuck zoomer fads on tech