How come such an old distro with such a long history has come to this...

How come such an old distro with such a long history has come to this? Debian has become a sjw pool and even more people are living now with the new project leader. Many are moving to Devuan and I guess I'll follow. In all my years on Linux, Debian has always worked the best for me but I don't wanna be associated with a bunch of people that care more about their feelings and forcing diversity(and honestly, wasn't IT always full of diversity anyway? Why forcing it in Linux of all places where there's people from everywhere contributing?)than quality in their projects/code/programming skills. It's a shame really. I tried so many distros, but I just prefer Debian. I mean, I guess I could jump to Ubuntu but that feels like a downgrade, unless Ubuntu has grown in quality in the latest years, I don't know. Fuck, why can't these burgers just keep their fanaticism in check and not fucking everything I like? Why is shit like this linuxfestnorthwest.org/conferences/2019/program/proposals/305 even needed? Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, when did these creatures come to this world, why can't it be late 90's and early 2000's anymore?

Attached: rip.png (1200x1486, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

debian.org/code_of_conduct
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imagine caring what the project leader does in his spare time. fucking snowflakes, so easily triggered it's insane

Debian is not Linux. It's a GNU operating system providing multiple kernels such as Linux, kFreeBSD and Hurd.

This.
Jow Forums-fags are worse nowadays than SJWs holy shit.

just install gentoo

No, I care about them updating the shit ass wiki Debian has, when arch ans gentoo, 2 much smaller communities have way better wikis than the "universal" OS. This guy has a priority and the wrong one, push his agenda and make sure everyone can never have a debate so we can all live in a rainbow colored world.

The whole sjw shit is just a tool to get power in any public corporation and it will be like this for a while, so there isn't much you can do about it until the "sjw" is swapped with something else, until then we can just try to cope with it

> Many are moving to Devuan
Which is a downstream of Debian. Good job, retards.

They don't have their "politics" though that's why.

the problem is with you and your incessant whining fagboy

Who gives a shit about the agenda of a company?

If you stop using a product because of the political affiliation of the people who made it, you are as retarded as the people who boycotted chick-fil-a because the CEO supported anti-LGBT associations. Do you want to be retarded, user?

Attached: upjyugL.gif (499x411, 854K)

Who gives a fuck? Unless I see that shit actively on my computer, they can do whatever the fuck they want.

Maybe it's because Arch guys need all that documentation. I'm not bashing them at all, I love their wiki and use myself from time to time, but given the nature of the distro and the amount of times it can break, it makes sense that their wiki is more active. If you don't want to use Debian or Debian Sid anymore, then just go centOS for stable and Fedora/Manjaro/*buntu for a more bleeding edge approach.

Why do Jow Forumstards hate social justice?

I never understood this, especially with technology.

>does it work?
yes

Then why do their outside opinions matter? If they produce something worth using, I'll keep using it.

Because it is injustice. Virtue signaling + retarded kids from minorities thinking they can finally get back at the "evil white man" thus promoting a huge echo chamber. Do you know what true social justice is? Ignoring fucking skin color/sexual orientation/gender and getting shit done. SJW is just evolved racism in sugarcoating. Everyone who actually has sex and has a job doesn't give a fuck about the issue only corporate fucklords who think they'll get cred from all the soccer moms and gender demifaggots.

I thought people don't like SJW projects because code quality drops when qualified people are silenced or removed on political grounds.

Which has already happened in Debian and at an alarming rate lately.

honestly? whatever their ideology is or has been, it has never affected the distro at all

Attached: 1553391774577.png (729x638, 154K)

And if you read the whole branch of comments, that's why it's unreasonable to switch to Devuan.

How has Debian code become worse though? There was no unprecedent (like always can happen in any software project) quality drop recently.

It hasn't, OP is just trying to find a logical reason to stop using reason even though he loves it because he's a retard, so he'll make up any reason he can find to stop using it because "SJWs ARE RUINING EVERYTHING user !!1!"

Nothing wrong with cocs as long as they boil down to "Don't be a faggot".

I don't see any problems with Debian's CoC
debian.org/code_of_conduct

imagine thinking that everyone else in the world is just like you and won't allow their personal lifestyle choices to influence their work