So at this point it's obvious the butterfly keyboard is a complete disaster...

So at this point it's obvious the butterfly keyboard is a complete disaster. Why don't they just make a working keyboard? It's been 4 years of literally unusable macbooks now. Their old keyboards were low-travel garbage as well, but at least they worked.

Attached: 1554342947508.png (938x999, 344K)

Attached: 1552670099247.png (1114x1214, 828K)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1539392067348.gif (500x491, 376K)

DELET

Attached: 1539977012712.png (813x1402, 369K)

based

Kekd

Prrrrfect

based

how will they ever recover?

Based.

You're a fucking weeb and you're never going to be Japanese so stop trying. Turn off the nihon VPN and fuck off back 2 reddit you huge faggot.

>Turn off the nihon VPN
are you implying you can see his or her IP

Attached: 1489861519275.jpg (612x716, 313K)

SEETHING

Attached: 1545428165535.png (813x1402, 369K)

>Why don't they just make a working keyboard?
Because, as the iToddler author states, they will buy MacBooks regardless
So why should Apple care?

Attached: D4X6eRxXsAA0nKKK.jpg (480x360, 19K)

cope

this is the first satania shitpost that is actually funny

Based

SEETHING

based

paced

My mate has a 2011 macbook pro the KB on that feels quite nice desu

BASED

simple: for the keyboard to have a better design it would need to have a longer travel, and for that the laptops need to be thicker. and they'll never make thicker ones, slimmer is their only reason to exist now

>few people with issues
>journalists spouting same shit for views
>millions of macbook pros sold

I don't care about Apple, I only come into Apple threads for this meme

They are refusing to own up to their mistake, so they are doubling-down. Poor leadership.

Now THIS is based

Attached: mmm_very_fine.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Can you imagine the estrogen-filled crowd watching tim cook on stage when he announces the next macbook redesign with new (see: old) keyboard? The cucks are going to be singing his praises from the streets and shitting up about how amazing and revolutionary the keyboard is now that it's not butterfly switches, meanwhile the rest of the entire laptop space has been using perfectly functional switches. Goddamn I hate apple fans.
from the OP pic: "...but only as stupid as any of us are for learning to love these dumb tech products..." Exactly. You're fucking retards for dropping such huge sums on apple products. That's why Apple's such a rich company, because you're being massively overcharged for mid-tier at best hardware. The sad thing is that it makes no difference. People are still going to buy macs.

Absolutely BASED