Becomes obsolete

>becomes obsolete

Attached: 053697-3.jpg (1000x1000, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2008/09/23/confirmed-t-mobile-g1-has-no-3-5mm-headphone-jack/
youtu.be/FxTjwbxRZfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys retard

The Apple iPhone X doesn't have this problem.

Remember when HTC beat Apple to the no-headphone-jack punch by almost an entire decade?

engadget.com/2008/09/23/confirmed-t-mobile-g1-has-no-3-5mm-headphone-jack/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-22 Confirmed T-Mobile G1 has no 3 5mm headphone jack.png (1056x858, 843K)

phone jack's been a standard in the past 100 years nigga, why would a shitty phone manufacturer make it obsolete?

>the headphone jack is obsolete

Attached: mmmeme.jpg (639x358, 52K)

Times have changed old man.

what a fucking zoomer

>New Huawei p30 phone
>includes an IR blaster as a feature
>no headphone jack is included
>wtf. jpg

The headphone jack is not obsolete, companies are to retarded to include it after Apples iPhone 7 and are too unoriginal and just follow the band wagon

Attached: c4fbadd.gif (384x286, 2.39M)

I don't know, seems like many manufacturers are dropping the 3.5mm jack. Anyone here perhaps can list some smartphone makers which don't have jack-less models? I want to know who the good guys are.

>Dumbest Generationals would rather use a pain in the ass, non-standard method of using headphones rather than something tried and true that sounds exactly the same standard that's been going on forever
You know what should be obsolete? Fucking Dumbest Generationals and their goddamn shitphones.

mono jack reigns superior

Attached: 7000447_800.jpg (800x579, 44K)

okay, now what?

S E E T H I N G

t. itoddler

My phones still have headjacks.
But I buy phones for functionality not looks or brand name.

unbalanced pleb

Attached: Panasonic Advert 1988.jpg (1041x1600, 603K)

enjoy your downsampling retard

As much as I shat on no-jack last year, I've yet to be inconvenienced by using a USB-C to jack dongle, it stays on my earphones at all times. As for the charging + audio at the same time, I'm not a faggot who uses snapchat all day at work en ends up having 12% battery when I want to watch shit in my bed.

My Nokia N70 didn't even have a headphone jack.

Removing the heaphone jack is just so they can sell you their special snowflake adaptors. They will begin to lock down adapters and headphones you mark my words.
Bluetooth a shit.

>implying he can tell the difference with wireless beats

Apple is obsolete

Not really

Overpriced, Bluetooth earbuds become standard.

Can't really happen, BT shit is far, far more complex and contains many more components. The headphone jack version is incredibly basic and simple as fuck.

What consumes more power? Powering the speaker in earbuds, or sending a signal over bluetooth? Is this actually a way to try to desperately fight the fact battery technology hasn't kept up with device power consumption?

>actually work for a living
>piece of shit headphones CONSTANTLY break at the jack, no matter how expensive
>Buy Bluetooth headphones
>No wires
>Nirvana achieved

I succumbed and bought Galaxy Buds... I feel dirty.

>ishit
Found your problem.

Attached: 1555615126234.jpg (522x866, 98K)

It's not the jack it's where the wire terminates into the jack, they ALWAYS fucking fail there no matter what brand you use.

I mean, this is some US carrier branded phone. It's not like it had much of an impact anywhere else.

>Bluetooth a shit
Word.
youtu.be/FxTjwbxRZfQ
Also for:
>Buy Bluetooth headphones
>No wires
>Nirvana achieved

Give me 4-pin XLR any day.

take the spring out of a clicky-pen... thread it over the headphone cable. Glue it over the end of the strain relief of the 3.5mm plug. Now put shrink tube over it and heat it up.

Voila! it'll last for years. Iv done that with my shitty xiaomi pistons to get them to over 5 years.

>They will begin to lock down adapters and headphones you mark my words

Attached: 1526298276361.jpg (541x380, 56K)

Audiophile detected, don't you have some MONSTER CABLES to be buying?

You don't have to be autistic to notice a night and day difference between Bluetooth and a headphone jack. But you keep enjoying having to charge your fucking in ears you gorilla nigger.

Depends on the quality of the music and the bluetooth version.

APTx is probably good enough to not detect any lose in quality in 320kb mp3's... But yeah, if you're going to the effort of having FLAC files and spending over $200 on headphones, you really should stick with wired.

The worst thing about this trend is a lot of the expensive BT headphones that support wired connections actually have shitty sound when wired up(Like the momentum 2, which were tuned specifically to work with the amped BT input... So running them off a different amp over 3.5mm sounds noticeably worse)

Based mmmeme.jpg poster

Attached: mmmeme.png (393x310, 13K)

but mono jacks are inherently balanced
balanced means running separate grounds
each cable has its own ground

maybe obsolete for "smartphones", but music production industry in general is way way far from that