Hey Jow Forums, I need to set up about 50 Discord accounts

Hey Jow Forums, I need to set up about 50 Discord accounts.
Problem is, my IP is prohibited from creating more, and they make me verify with a phone number.
Any way around this? I have tried a few VPNs but they already have them blocked.
I'm willing to fork half a benjamin for this, but no more.

Attached: 246x0w.jpg (246x246, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smspva.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Check inbox ;)

Stop caring about whether a bot has your phone number stored in a database of millions more. No one cares about your phone number, it's just a way of preventing people like you from spamming.

Ask they love discord.

Attached: 1555858876054.jpg (720x960, 95K)

>Hey Jow Forums, I need to set up about 50 Discord accounts.

Attached: soy.gif (365x400, 498K)

user... they don't let you verify more than one account per number...

I performed many doxes utilizing info from services linked to phone number.

Looks like OP will be getting 49 more phones.

Okay, Jow Forums i figured it out. Mods can delete this thread now

haha funny joke fuck off retard

turns out I was just being a faggot

Its not a joke, im gonna drive around and make accounts on the various free starbucks/mcdonalds/etc public wifi

Thanks, Jow Forums!

yeah, I'd rather not.
My last resort is opening an ad on Fiverr.

Doxing means nothing unless you give a home address or names/contacts of other, unrelated family members, which you can not get just from a phone number.

They'll disable it within days.

I'm actually OK with that.
Again, I'm not worried about doxxing, I just can't use my number more than once.

Kek, OP actually reposted it in /qa/ lmao.

:) I will take whatever advice I can get

Try to borrow as many from friends/family as you can, it's just a single SMS so they shouldn't mind. But other than that I don't know what to tell you really, maybe try looking for any old phones or SIM cards you might have forgotten to time but that's all I can say. No clue how you will reach 50 to be honest.

Get some free numbers from Twilio

>doesn't know how to get a new WAN IP

Have you tried this? I think Twilio requires your number when you create an account.
Are there any paid phone verification services that actually work?

The way I would have to do this with my ISP isn't feasible.

i dont think you really understand this meme

What is a cheap service to get many burner numbers that work to authenticate? Any experience?

If you are okay with doing it manually use
smspva.com/ because Discord will ask you to verify yourself with a phone. Each phone number cost a few cents.

If you want an automated solution, just register with an email that has @gmail.com, it doesn't even have to exist for you to sign up with it, so e.g [email protected] & [email protected] works fine. Use captcha farms to solve a captcha and you're set! Captcha solutions cost a few cents.

Both of these solutions cost money, but they're very inexpensive.

I'm curious OP, what do you need all of the accounts for? I just want to see Discord or its users suffer in some way.