Thoughts on Linus?

Thoughts on Linus?

Attached: linus-tech-tips-1.jpg (720x573, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSnpJbuSvLg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate this fucking faggot because he has more money than me

he made linux so he's cool

he's repulsive to me.

he's way too caricatured

he is a faggot
literally faggot tier content

i show his picture when i go to the barber

Hi guyz today we are going to build a water-cooled overclocked bad dragon dildo

>yet another youtube idiot making clickbait videos
No.

His techquickie vids got me interested in building my own PC back when Haswell was still selling. I haven't watched his vids for a good while though.

I only watched one of his videos and it was him going to some giant electronics flea market/mall in China.

I thought it was pretty interesting but I'm not really into gaming or graphic cards so I haven't watched more of his shows.

>he has good presentation skills
>he employs people with good presentation skills
>he has a TEAM of writers working on every video
>"well, I don't know a lot about this topic so here is a sperg that has been living in an IT department storage closet for 5 years. He will explain everything without using a script to read from, enjoy!"
My only major problem with him.

Not really.

Attached: 2 Boys 1 PC.png (1280x720, 1.52M)

Legit jealous of the hardware he gets to play with.

But all he does with it is faggot fps benchmarks and some synthetic benchmarks 90% of the time.

Some of his content, which is not just "can it run crysis" or whatever garbage gayming shit, is okay.

I enjoy his content. It's informative and entertaining. Gamernexus is also good for when I want more in-depth explanations of things.

I like Linus. eh's a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

he is a close faggot furry i can bet my phone on it. He annoys the shit out of me more than the rich negro tech fagot, Honestly i dont know who can he possibly appeal to.

Watching his videos a few years ago made me want to change my major from English literature to IT, now I am a systems admin and get paid pretty well. So I have nothing bad to say about him.

Makes good kernels but rude to girls(male).

I don't see how this guy made his own kernel and makes videos full time?

LINUS TECH TIPS

AND LINUS TORVALDS ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE YOU FUCKING DUMB GORRILLA NIGGER

FUCKING GLOW IN THE DARK NIGGER
I WOULD RUN YOU OVER WITH MY CAR YOU DUMB NIGGER

LINUS TORVALDS MADE THE LINUX KERNAL
LINUS TECH TIPS MAKES RETARD VIDEOS FOR RETARDS

how on earth

Attached: Terry.png (480x360, 200K)

I like his storage videos because he has enough money to do something interesting.

Why does Jow Forums hate fun so much?

His videos aren't meant for serious people, they're just fun tech videos. Do you know how miserable and joyless you sound shitting on him while he's building a PC in a RC Aeroplane?

Attached: linus-the-swindler.png (1920x1200, 3.58M)

Master of Blue Screens

>HES BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x408, 18K)

I don't get it.

Yeah Linus Torvalds from Linus Tech Tips. That's what I was wondering about, thanks!

This.

it's a 10 minute long ad. nothing fun about that.

Not if I can help it.

See? Your brain has been so corroded by all that time spent on Jow Forums that you interpret everything as advertising.

Does Linus shill tech products? Yes, he even admits it and uses the word shill. Does that mean his videos can't be entertaining? No, but you'll never understand because you're a joyless, funless dope.

It's just seething AMD fanboys who are upset because Linus says Nvidia cards are better.

he runs a great comedy-drama channel on youtube

Scrapyard wars were cool.

He's a retard. He just reads boxes, has his employees do the benchmarking shit, and then just reads a script.
His fanbase is a bunch of immature faggots who unironically read r/pcmr and think LEDs look good by default. Just too dumb to Google shit or bother asking for help on a forum, and need everything practically injected into them for them to get it.
I've watched a few of his earlier videos but I do remember making a point to not watch him when he explained why they didn't review budget cards. Something along the lines of "they're all the same and they're boring" and then reviews whatever meme card is out and parrots the same benchmarks as every other meme card out. He's just a hypocritical idiot.
I was linked to a video of his about emulating arcade games and he made this fucking monstrosity and couldn't figure out how to get Mame to work even with his autistic fag fat helper friend doing all the work. No one involved in his work has a lick of intelligence other than what you'd learn from watching an LTT video.
It's just boring bland content aimed at kids and numales to market products. Not worth my, or anyone else's time in the fucking slightest.

Somehow he managed to look like a huge faggot yet is straight.

Attached: 1553881666467.jpg (1024x937, 69K)

That osx virtualization video was terrible. Much simpler just to hackintosh

That's not a hard thing to accomplish for e-celebs.

How much do you get paid for advertising this idiot here several times each day?

Wagie getting ragie

I used to watch his you tube channel between 2015-17 but after that I felt like his content was not as good as it was when I first started watching him. However, recently I have watched his Linux related videos (these are the only new videos I have actually found interesting).

Apart from his Linux videos I do also watch anything server related (e.g. Server room stuff) on his channel.

He's got the tech tips.

All his gaming related shit is incredibly boring but for whatever reason his audience is extremely entertained whenever he uploads yet another "gaming build but with a gimmick!" video and uses some random popular games as benchmarks

>but for whatever reason his audience is extremely entertained whenever he uploads yet another "gaming build but with a gimmick!" video

That's because they all look like this.

Attached: LinusMediaGroupIncorporateFans.png (1279x720, 877K)

A cringeworthy faggot, like most of you murricans.

his target audience is kids and teens, so what do you expect. a job is a job.

I imagine it must always be a bit depressing for youtubers to do these gatherings just to end up babysitting.

He's Canadian, sweatie.

That Linux dude is the fucking best love him no homo

This. You can tell someone who masturbates or has sex too much. Voice, eyes.
Not only that, he severed his vasa deferentia. Sex organs serve an internal purpose. Vasectomy is associated with a significantly increased risk of dementia.
Too much sexual release emasculates a man. There are many reports of rulers throughout history who had harems of women, and would from sun up to sun down copulate with them, only to go down as effeminate and tempestuous men, ineffective at command. You know what he is doing every chance he has behind closed doors.

Attached: 1543543463213.jpg (500x572, 110K)

he is american in his heart and that's what matters.

Linus is babysitting every day at his company so its not to different

How do you know he had a vasectomy?

he's not a commie like rms

Because Linus said he did.

>literally exploiting the time of underaged nerd males for the goodwill of his own family
He's alright.

Hardly the worst content producer out there in a world where things like Unbox Therapy exist. Kind of a fag but I could think of worse things to do than watch his content.

If someone were to stop masturbating as much, would they eventually reverse it? Speaking for a friend of course.

Attached: 1534886727910.jpg (2151x2603, 324K)

Source

I have never seen a more punchable looking face than this fucking guy.

It's amazing how he managed to have 3 kids... he probably got his wife from Asus as well.

Also subscribe to Linus Cat Tips so he can get another Youtube button!

i've got a lot of respect for him because he's objective. sometimes he puts too much effort into being harsh, sometimes too much effort into padding the truth, but averaging out all of his videos he comes off as someone who has a heartfelt appreciation for our leaps in tech over the past couple decades. i'm a HUGE fan of how he translates his nerd hobbies into his business model and it seems like it is someone who has literally found their dream job. he gets to do cool shit every day on someone else's dime and surrounds himself with people who want to do cool shit too. it's pretty admirable.

Attached: giphy.gif (483x471, 16K)

I was 100% sure he was gay, until he mentioned his wife and his kids in one video.

He's being ironic, you autistic moron.

he probably knows a lot more than what he can say in videos since they're more appeealing to normies that way

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

Anthony kinda seems like he just got on Jow Forums and fell for all the memes desu, he is at the very least obviously new to Linux himself.

Goofy faggot sponsored by IncelĀ®

>no you

I think his content is getting a bit more interesting, and their shill videos are pleasantly tongue in cheek "we're getting paid to shill this, so lets have some fun' and that vid with GN's steve was fairly enlightening that they are actively avoiding industry sponsors.

He uses Manjaro and heavily prefers AMD over Intel. Not sure if he owns a thinkpad but if he did then yeah I'd be convinced he's Jow Forums spawn

I remember the good old days when he used to review pc cases outside on a park bench

*sips monster*

It was a different time

Nothing wrong with being a linux novice, we need more people to try it and a fairly mainstream audience like Linus's could help.

I subbed to him for about a week and then I realized he makes pretty much only clickbait garbage so I left.

NCIX was damn good before they expanded out east and then expanded too far locally.

>doesn't afraid of anything.
wtf homie

They are not different people. Linus Tech Tips is not his name. It is just the name of his review channel.

e-celebs are not technology

Stop being a lazy fuck, searching the web for "linustechtips vasectomy" should give you the sauce as the first result but here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=aSnpJbuSvLg

Damn your comment made me lol hard

He's annoying bitchy cunt and it's hard to watch him interact with other people.

Attached: download (2).gif (408x498, 1.2M)

Based and redpilled

He's a fucking shill but some videos he makes are okay.

Attached: 1541896198821.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

Settle down Terry Crews, go make some more old spice commercials.

Pretty stupid answer since they both were pretending to be retarded.

/bread

I could think of worse things than eating shit, what is your point.

I like James and Riley. They're fun. I wish I was their brother.

Prasie be to terry davis

Cuck basedboy

He seems to be a decent guy, but he always talks so loud/screams in his Videos.
Typical american thing.

I love when Anthony shows up
>tfw that Linux episode with him
super comfy

Attached: 1382171928686.png (300x303, 33K)

Anthony is absolutely fucking based.
It's a real shame that he is a fat fuck.

Literally who

The guy is so ill informed its painful.

Gets way too much stick than he deserves

>tfw no Luke bf

everything he said is made up broscience popularized by the quacks behind the nofap movement
if nofap says it you can be assured it has no basis in reality
fap all you want so long as you arent an animal that faps yourself into death because you prefer it over eating and sleeping