How is google so shit at reverse searching images?

how is google so shit at reverse searching images?
how is yandex so damn good at reverse searching images?
you can drop pic from desktop thread with shit all around and windows stacked on top and you still get perfect result ready to saucenao so you can import original hash to hydrus

another:
yandex.com/images/search?cbir_id=1750134/RKbTpABWb8G-AuT1eQAYfA&url=https://s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/g/image/1446/86/1446861663747.png&rpt=imagelike
google just shows few reposts while yandex gives more desktops posted by that guy

Attached: outg.png (1316x1336, 794K)

Damn, I'd fuck Misty

imagine the smell

amen

>what is a penis

It's not just about the algorithm, which is good enough
It's google purposefully cucking their database

tl;dr - they know what it is. they don't want you to know

The usual meme about this is that Google nuked their image search algorithm after it started labelling certain photos of Blacks as gorillas, but I don't know if that's actually why they did it. I have no clue how their algorithm works, but I can't imagine nuking the entire thing was easier than just changing what it thinks Blacks look like or whatever.

>googlel is made of sjw and tranny garbage + pajeets
>yandex is from a land where trannies are executed
dunno you tell me

Well done, OP, you posted a picture that is more interesting than the topic you're trying to discuss.

Attached: 1516289227489.jpg (610x960, 270K)

>easier than just changing what it thinks Blacks look like
but it's not the algorithm's fault that blacks look like gorillas

You know that, I know that, but we both know what delusions the people at Google hold.

i want to nakadashi kasumi-chan

>an intelligence of some form committing, what your bizarre ideology perceives as, an immoral act out of flawed perception and biases
>have the ability to correct it so it stops performing the immoral acts
>instead just lobotomize it
this is social justice in a nutshell

I think it actually had to do with a lawsuit from Getty images or something so they had to rework the entire algorithm

Why do you think there are so many trannies running around these days? No need to fix the underlying issues when you can just pump people full of drugs and remove their dicks.

Believe me you wouldn't want to fix the "underlying issue" for trans-people because that underlying issue is people like you and society at large.

Attached: 1554341264482.png (540x531, 267K)

Its this and the full size image returns. Google was able to return full size images because they were likely crawling and indexing full size images for comparisons - they weren't just doing that out of the goodness of their heart.

Wasn't it that the thing was so good that you could fully dox someone with a shitty 3/4 pic?

word

I prefer putting freaks like you in death camps, rather than restructuring and destroying the entirety of society and traditions just for your sexual fetish.

That and you used to be able to use google images to get around paywalls because they'd feed you full-size images directly with a right click.

Google was way better at reverse image search at one point like 5 years ago, it seems to have degraded in accuracy for unknown reasons.

Might have something to do with Getty Image's lawsuit a few years back that also was behind the removal of users' ability to save the image directly from Google

lately google reverse image search accuracy is so shite that i had to rely on yandex instead.

Google is surprisingly fucking themselves over in every area. If anything the real conspiracy is that someone doesn't want (American?) tech to get too good.