New Huawei P30 Pro found to be querying servers in China

Another chinkshit phone confirmed for spyware. Why do people buy these phones? Too poor to buy anything else??

Attached: 1551636107506.jpg (626x764, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/pe3zx/huawei-block-list/blob/master/analysis.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is why I avoid ching chong shit despite it appearing to be well done hardware.

Better than american spyware

>Another chinkshit phone confirmed for spyware. Why do people buy these phones? Too poor to buy anything else??

Attached: 1490397871866.png (1340x877, 119K)

Glad I just bought this Samsung Galaxy S10e instead of a P30 hehehe :)

Nobody cares when LG smart TVs phone home, but suddenly when its China, its a problem because reasons

Clown world

hmm phone home to google or to china what should I choose

It was a problem then too you glow nigger

If I live in the US why would I care? Also all my apps spy on me. Im surprised im even allowed to think anymore.

>apple phones query servers in California, more news at 9

No it wasnt. There wasnt an international call to ban LG because of it. Huawei is direct US competition, so therefore Huawei bad. And retards fell for it

>using a smart tv

well this chinese government spying. where google/facebook/amazon spying is just random criminals getting too much info

Yeah and getting kicked out of Poland for espionage was all just a big "US competitive game."

Why is this not a problem with other Chinese companies or Korean companies?

Get back to your rice patty glow chink

Huawei phones BOTH to Google and China!

Chinese company, based on mainland China... what they expected? From where they think the software updates will come?

How much autism does one need to unironically think that there are "NSA" threads around here?

>implying Poland isnt a US vassal that will do anything US tells them to
You niggers are so fucking pathetic. You'll gladly use Google shit and hardware with NSA backdoors phoning directly to your own government that actually has the capacity to do something negative with data. Yet you are outraged over China for the same reason, yet China doesnt have the capacity to do anything negative to you.

If you refuse to buy Huawei and want them banned, then you should also refuse Google and want them banned. But you wont go that far, because youre a hypocritical cuck

nice gaslighting glow in the dark nigger

yeah and google phone found to be querying server in USSA, so what?

>You've been raped, so you're a hypocrite if you don't have sex with literally anyone that asks.
I don't want the NSA or China having access to my shit. Right now, it is much easier to avoid the latter, so I'm going to cut it out completely, while also trying to minimize my exposure to the former as much as I can. Why is this so hard for you people to understand? It's about preventing EVEN MORE backdoors than already exist. It's not ideal but it's sure as shit the better of the two options.

>chang breaks his cover moments before being shipped off to the gulag

How to leave botnet?

Attached: 5C2A60B8-DA2A-43A9-B6D9-88C50984721D.png (706x608, 757K)

That's because LG also calls the NSA.

Guess we found out why they no longer allow bootloader unlock.

Can't let the europoors load another OS when there is prime intellectual property to be stolen.

> Too poor to buy anything else??
This phone costs a thousand dollars

you sell the phone and get a one without it.

Why? I always see people say this but I don’t understand why they would want an adversary of their nation spying on them rather than their own.

Because they hate the fact america is a democracy and people besides themselves get a say.

Most modern american conservatives sadly.

Why would it matter what they know unless you visit China?

>>You've been raped
more like you handed over your anus by yourself, over the promise that there would be no dick inside of it
Fuck you, basic, predictable, biased bitch
Fuck China, too.

because china mines that data to figure out who to target for industrial espionage.
IE, stealing ur tech and ideas

I don't care about china or america
I want competition

I enjoy your irrational rage over people trying to reduce the number of foreign powers peering into their smartphones.

just by replying it means he's won, he's only looking for the attention.

Attached: 1537844131082.jpg (288x288, 29K)

>chinese phones phone home
>ignores that google and apple phones have always phoned home
It's like people will do anything to defend their little fucking toys.

End the mobile phone meme.

Wow sounds like the US government shouldn't have violated the constitution's prohibitions against unreasonable searches to the point where people would rather have the Chinese look at their sensitive data simply because it won't be used against them in court rather than risk a US company turn over data to their dogshit government. Why should anyone give a shit if the Chinese steal their employer's or government's data? Just report it to the FBI if they try to extort you and it's not your problem.

>stealing ur tech and ideas
Why is this a bad thing?

Because that is effective treason. You're helping an adversary nation too poor and unqualified to make its own R&D.

Because what can china do my data? Fucking mothing unless i go live in china. If you live in A Nato country it is better to have ching chong phone . Also if you have secrets don t buy a fucking smartphone at all

Attached: Kim.png (640x360, 62K)

Yeah, but why is that a bad thing?

Well, the US can use my data to legally incriminate me while China can do jackshit about my data.

Difference is China is not trying to export their political system and shove it down everyone's throats like burgers do.

>ur tech

Poors of the burgerland thinking that they own some of rich mans stuff.

based isolationist insects

The US spies for blackmail material
China spies to steal tech, though most companies have been happy to give it to them directly for cheap.

Sounds like someone needs a dose of FREEDOM
Let's not forget that goolag and amazon are all very interested in being a part of China's great firewall and social scoring systems.

>chinese phone is chinese botnet
What a surprise. I'll be even less surprised if it's just checking for software updates.

>Chinese company hosts their servers in China
STOP
THE
PRESSES

>Buy Chinese phone
>It phones Chinese server for updates

Literally spying. Praise eternal emperor Xi.

All this was a complete lie anyway. The news article was based on a Facebook post. Guy eventually admitted on r/netsec to these servers appearing because of Internet browsing.
But people only see the headline and their confirmation bias. Just more fucking US propaganda that ameritards and their cucks love gagging on.

Genius

Anti-chink propaganda is lost cause for US intelligence everywhere but inside their own borders. I live in yurop, most people here just laugh at those accusations and level of burger butthurt.

ah yes, conquering of the world in preemptive self-defense - the wonders of liberalism

>Chinese device connects to Chinese servers

In other news: water is wet, fire is hot

(OP)
FAKE NEWS

github.com/pe3zx/huawei-block-list/blob/master/analysis.md
>after carefully analyze a series of packets, I can conclude that the DNS requests to beian.gov.cn was made by some domain names on behalf of baidu.com which I manually entered to evaluate the rules.

I don't really see a difference

>hurr hur our murricashit from silicon valley sends only 2 packages/second >surely no spyware

Wake the fuck up ... your murrican android knows everything about you. It doesnt matter if you have a chinese phone or murricashit...
If you want a real phone , root it and use LineageOs

At least the hardware is solid.
You can buy a worse phone for the same price that sends your data to the NSA.

>Buy chinkshit phone
>Install custom ROM
Is this now the only solution?

Do you think there's any phone that won't spy on you or send your data to some government? If you think so, please, link me to them.

There is a reason my car is pre 2000 and doesnt have onstar bullshit.

I don't know how anyone can see the whole supermicro ordeal and still take seriously all those Chinese backdoor claims that pop-up. Surely some cases are real and there is also shit that will never be discovered , but most cases are either organized burger fake news or/and unverifiable rumors being taken as truth by retarded redditors and channers.

>Too poor to buy anything else??
Too dumb to know or care.
Phone price is not an issue, you can get fucking anything on 0% interest payment plans if you agree with a 1-2y contract.

Because you are broke?

>product from chink companies
>found out spying
mildshocking.jpg

Implying any Google/Apple phone OS isn't already completely backdoored to every three letter agency out there

I'd rather the chinks have my data than the Americans. The chinks would have no interest in me

bootlicker

Do you think my Huawai Laptop on Windows 10 is doing the same ?

This fucker is probably sending data to the US gov AND China gov. What a nightmare.

Attached: 1539029982_img_4438.jpg (5184x2912, 1.95M)

Reported by who? Who owns the media outlet? Trickle info that feeds your narrative.

Israel's a bigger adversary than China.

Nope, a car payment is not an issue. The nice part about older cars though is that I dont need full coverage insurance. It is quite nice to not give a shit about any damage. Over 3 years I figure I have saved myself nearly $12k all together while keeping my older car in top shape.

the American botnet is still there goy

You could pick a phone that doesn’t send your data to anyone because it’s parent company makes money selling product and not information, but everyone on Jow Forums would make fun of your and make you sad in the pants.

>portable surveillance device surveys
Who could have imagined

Attached: 1363273655110.jpg (250x188, 15K)

bc you'll never go to china so it doesnt care , and china cant FORCE europe to ARREST you .

look at ASSANGE , got arrested by europe on orders of america.

you would never see that being done by china , bc they dont have that power.

exactly , this is what americans dont understand .
i agree with this shit.

Found the operative

Attached: 687b854e619452761b2f4804f7677d63700d38c1.jpg (900x1273, 761K)

he tweets from an iphone btw

>The Chinese govt knows the iPhone is the biggest spying tool in the US spy arsenal. Every iPhone is an open mic/cam and location tracker for US spies. After Snowden I warned US tech companies would pay a price for betraying their costumers. Apple stock will continue to decline.

Professional bullshitter, I doubt he believes in anything he says.

Attached: dotcom10_2418751k.jpg (858x536, 80K)

is this really an issue

article doesn't even mention why but there's so many reasons it can talk to their fucking servers

it would be fine if they hosted servers in japan and it talked back to that?

And Razer is querying servers in the US. What's your point

Attached: IMG-20190331-WA0045.jpg (1824x3648, 464K)

Assange is a fucking traitor to the west who clearly works on russian money you dumb faggot
Nothing wrong with putting him to sleep

Oh my god! Call the press!!!

It was a false positive, the guy who made the claim was himself connecting to a Chinese website called baidu.cn, and it was the website connecting to Chinese government servers, not the phone

kys retard

Huawei is tech arm of China army, literally buy any shit other than huawei.

Hello ruski pig, i hope you like the sanctions

>A chinese phone is phoning home
WOW AMAZING

Attached: _96969502_78b75efc_37fe_449f_944e_0fa30805a597.0.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

Haha don't make thrm mad or you might get banned

And what if you want to download your apps from the internet, drag and drop files and expand your storage with a MicroSD card?

Attached: 1407845544051.png (894x1120, 749K)

Fuck off Israeli cocksucker.

My secondary Samsung phone is connecting to Samsung's website and trying to connect to LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Wikipedia and WordPress even though I don't have any of their apps installed. I just debloated some of the system apps and it seems like it stopped pinging to those sites.
All phones are a botnet. If you wanted privacy you wouldn't use anything other than Librem 5 (doesn't exist yet), Pine64 Phone (doesn't exist yet) or an older device with LineageOS and no Google services or social media installed. (((America))) is just spreading FUD against Chinese companies because China now has a lot of influence and according to (((USA))) only murrica is allowed to have influence and power.

prove it exists *dab

>buy chink phone with best price/hardware ratio
>unlock bootloader
>flash lineageos without google apps

Only newfags avoid chinkphones

>macbook design ripoff
SAD!

Huawei apparently perma-locks their bootloader now.

Do your research before buying then
Xiaomi doesn't, for example
My lg g3 supposedly was also locked, but once you root it you can flash recovery and unlock it
I'm sure popular huawei devices will also get workarounds