Electric scooters

Electric scooters are technology.

R8 my scooter, ask questions, discuss scooters.

Attached: scoot1.jpg (1944x2592, 897K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=60UkmT2bSbM
youtu.be/MxPtfCD-4Qs
youtu.be/0WW4IRo-9Rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How the hell do you stand on that thing?

clean your fucking floor

It has a landing gear.
Why? I will put ceramic tiles there anyway.

Attached: 6702c53c10d9d68d9c2d11160af32b7c_preview_featured.jpg (628x472, 40K)

Fuck, I misread.
Batteries would be in backpack.

Attached: Untit3led.png (500x778, 55K)

Easy to use wiring.

Attached: scoot2.jpg (2592x1944, 790K)

These are going to become legal here in germany soon, although they're being cucked to hell and back with legislative limitations on speed etc

Such a shame because i would have totally gotten one otherwise

You need to be 18 or older to use this site.

Speed limiters on those things are more dangerous, than speeding.
At least in my opinion.
Yes, you need to be 18 or older to use this site.

Anyway, I want now to increase the voltage.
What modifications should I do to ECU, beside obvious "replace capacitors, LM317 resistor, and FETs"?

Are you Indian?

I didn't realize how viable electric vehicles have become until I tried my friends $200 scooter. Holy shit it actually goes 12mph for probably 8 miles.

De donde erres?

Me llamo Anonymous, mi padre is rico, comico...

De donde eres?

Me llamo Anonymous, mi padre is rico, comica... Mi padre is pobre.

Onions estudiante en la clase espanol. La professora es bonita.

Attached: spurdo.jpg (480x360, 16K)

No, sir. I'm worse, I'm pyccкий бля.
Sure, they can deliver. 25 km/h and 25 km of range is possible.
Hola culeados. Como están?

Bien, gracias.

Me tire un pedo, me cague y me vine

Es serio >>>/ñ/ or whatever nido.org.

Attached: scoot3.jpg (1944x2592, 706K)

alluh akbar motherfucker

I want to install stereo (under 100W would be enough) and play this
( youtube.com/watch?v=60UkmT2bSbM ) as I ride.

Where Allah can give me AK47?

$3 headlight

Attached: WP_000363.jpg (2592x1944, 594K)

how do I bypass the secuirty on one of those lime pay-by-use scooters? I wanna jimmy-jack one.

its a garage dude...

hahahahahahaha HHHHAHAHAHA I CAN SEE IT NOW YOU DRIVING AROUND WHILE YOUR BACK PACK EXPLODES WITH YOUR TINY FUCKING HEAD MEXICAN HAHAHAHA IM FUCKING DYING
HOLY FUCK

Attached: 1541344577083.jpg (240x251, 24K)

EMP it and use your feet to propel yourself forward.

This is Jow Forums user, we aren't athletes.

I fell for the m365 meme. After soldering and adding batteries, flashing the firmware I go +35km.h in less than 3s. This thing is too scary to drive, I'm gonna kill someone or myself. I'm selling it for 250$

It's a little boys mode of transport. I cringe every time I see one.

The big boys are scary.

youtu.be/MxPtfCD-4Qs

Say that again.

youtu.be/0WW4IRo-9Rg

Just get a motorbike like a real man little faggots.

sounds like a great idea to get that deep cleansing that only sliding your uncovered skin over the asphalt at high speed can provide

Don't worry, I have welding gloves.
> This thing is too scary to drive
Weak.
Zero fucks given. Now it is terrorist transport.
You know, those thing don't belong to roads.
You can't drive drunk on motorbike.
Actually this. 90 km/h on such tiny wheels is dangerous

3rd worled here
Such tiny wheels would be deadly on our german roads

Absolutely, you have to see every fucking hole. If you miss one - you loose.

If this thread won't die, I will make a test drive webm

are you the user who asked how to remove a rental scooters gps?

No. I bought this piece of shit unfortunately.
I actually suggested how to remove GPS

Shit backpack guy, do you have to make a thread every day?

How much black cock has your anus received? I mean, the only thing electric scooters are good for is to make its users look as gay as possible, so my guess is that you just bought it so impress your local gay scene...

No, every time I update something.
>
>How much black cock has your anus received
Zero. Null. None
> I mean, the only thing electric scooters are good for is to make its users look as gay as possible, so my guess is that you just bought it so impress your local gay scene...
I bought it for drunk rides to local shop, since car is not an option, and bicycle gets stolen every time. If id like to impress homos, id install iPad and paint it gay colors.

I was considering buying one but monthly subscription for the local scooter sharing service is less than $15. Also I didn't find one at a reasonable price that could survive Bangkok's sidewalk

They would survive anything, but only with service

I think I will get the xiaomi one, it's 450 bucks with financing 0% for 9 months. I'm bored.

Maximum zoomer: the thread

Zoomers are afraid of tunning.

>shorts

how much extra range is that battery pack giving you?

>pyccкий
Install BolgenOS

Hecкyчный oбoи... Mмм....
Этo yбyнтa 10.10 жe?

Hecкyчныe*
фикc. Бля, нaдo жe тaк oбocpaтьcя.

He eбy. Зaтo тaм aнтивиpyc пoпoвa, so you know it's gotta be secure.

He, CommonSense 2019 лyчшe

anyone seen bike conversion kits?

Real talk though, how come electric scooters are so popular all of a sudden? Along with all the other meme vehicles like """hoverboards""" and those weird fucking wheels that are like castrated unicycles of sorts. I hardly see any when in Europe, is it a third world country thing? What's the appeal? And don't you feel embarrassed to drive one of those around?

>Real talk though, how come electric scooters are so popular all of a sudden?
I don't know honestly.
In Russia it was more-less logical. First, adult kick scooters took off, then someone found an electric scooter in china, that looks like normal Decathlon one (E-TWOW S1), and after that people got interested, Xiaomi rolled in with their cheap scooters, and now everyone has one. Same in France I guess, since they are only EU country that uses kickscooter meme.
In other places electric scooter madness started due to rental scooters.
>Along with all the other meme vehicles like """hoverboards""" and those weird fucking wheels that are like castrated unicycles of sorts.
Hoverboards and unicycles were a shot-lived meme, since anything above 10 km/h is potentially lethal, since you rely on Chinese electronics.
Scooters on the other hand, are simple devices, literally a normal kick scooter with motor screwed on top. So it is ""safe"" to some extend.
>I hardly see any when in Europe, is it a third world country thing?
I don't know, France and Spain seem to like them. In Germany they are illegal though.
> What's the appeal?
Tiny lightweight thing, that does 25-30 km/h with push of a button, which is faster, than most city buses.
Also it fits in subway and bus.
>And don't you feel embarrassed to drive one of those around?
No, I'm immune to it after falling for normal kick scooter meme, when I was 17.

I haven't seen them, but I replaced ECU and battery myself.
Wiring is piss easy on those things. Inserting spokes isn't I guess.

hello oliver tree

One hoverboard battery is extra 10-13 km. Since I removed stock battery (will not work without stock ECU) I ended up with 20-25 km.
Stock battery only: 13 km.
Stock+hoverboard: 24 km.

Who is th Oliver

I'd like to mod my bicycle into an electric bike. The dream would be to have it set up so it's just barely slow enough so cops can't treat me like I'm riding a motorcycle.

Eat shit, I don't want a motorcycle license and I don't want to have to register it as one or pay insurance.

So build whatever you want and add a speed governor. Check your local laws for what counts as a motorcycle or a "motorized bicycle". If you want you could even use a small engine kit instead, around here it doesn't matter what the power source is, only how powerful it is, and that it doesn't go faster than 35 miles per hour.

Even better, make speed limit removable. No poliz no limit nigga

This

So the xiaomeme is a good way to go?
Might just pick up an old fashioned micro/razor push scooter.

>car pulls out without looking
>weeeeeeeeeee crunch

Not really. Xiaomi/Ninebot have absolute garbage motor control. It is annoying and dangerous due to safety features.

Nice suicide machine.
Does this man even has self preservation instinct?

Same shit would happen on motto though

Cyka blyat

>dangerous due to safety features
when law is above logic

This.
25km/h and road with cars is dangerous. Whoever came with this shit must be castrated and burned alive. Why all legal fuck don't know a fuck about thing they are limiting?
Also kick to start is dangerous (I had couple accidents due to this piece of shit), but that is not a law.

look him up

Xiaomi?

haha lookit them bitchass tiny lipos
get some real man's lipos sonny

Those aren't lipos, but HouseFire 18650 2x 10S2P hoverboard batteries.

You don't actually need more, since this is 20-25 km already, and you are not going to stand for so much on scooter anyway

yeah, they make some of the best scooters and ebikes.

No. They made shitty scooter, but they sell it for good price.

For the love of god, mount the batteries to the steering tube.

Why? Batteries in backpack make scooter lighter, which is better.
Also, I tried before to mount. I suck at wood working (since I have to tools), and I can't make a box. Tuppleware would crack. Bag? It will wabble and annoy the fuck out of me

It's the same total weight whether it's on you or the scooter, this gives you a lower center of gravity and makes it more stable.

You can literally just glue a plank of wood onto it and tape the batteries onto it, then cover it with something.

I can only imagine how fun must be carry a pack of lead batteries leaking acid in your back, or carry a potential Molotov cocktail with lithium batteries.

Also, stop being a faggot and get yourself a motorcycle.

I can only imagine what comes in the mind of the drivers when they realize that a guy with a toy is passing them.
I would check if my speedometer is broken.

Also, the guy passed a car from the right. You are literally asking to die if you do this.

In theory it should. But in practice you kinda have to jump and lift the scooter, so, steering column is too heavy for my liking. On previous scooter, E-TWOW and clone, I had (before I moved to other country), batteries were in the deck, and scooter was very balanced.
>or carry a potential Molotov cocktail with lithium batteries.
I chose this.
>Also, stop being a faggot and get yourself a motorcycle.
I don't want to get my license suspended for riding drunk. With this 250W toy I can.

>Real talk though, how come electric scooters are so popular all of a sudden?
I used to work in a large data center. We would ride them from A to B because walking end-to-end was a bitch. Eventually sales people started riding them in the office (to the break room and shit).
Then it became a meme.

I love the fact that they used a twingo to run over him.

Twingo kill
Twingo want kill

Attached: twingo-09263235943-sn.jpg (640x480, 89K)

Reminder that electric skateboards (with larger wheels) are better if you're not planning on going over 30 miles per hour.

They aren't. They can't be operated by drunk fuckwits.
Scooter can be operated even asleep (no, really, I got so good at it, that I managed to drive 1 km with closed eyes sleeping)

>no, really, I got so good at it, that I managed to drive 1 km with closed eyes sleeping
I did it too a couple of times driving my car.

Sure, but I don't think that you could drive through a robot like that.

Going to be hilarious when I see you on the news getting arrested for suspicion of being a bomber.

>Police stops thinking I'm muslim
>I say it is battery, give them ID
>They say prove it
>Connect = ride
>No connect = no ride
>Police say sorry
>Me drive again

Or
>nigger how the fuck are you driving with 5% of alcohol in blood? Why aren't you dead?

Having to know what you're doing is part of what makes them better.
Along with the ability to jump off the board and onto cars, duck under signs and foliage, and do biathlon while moving.

>Along with the ability to jump off the board
Here you can do it too... At least it was possible before mod.
>and onto cars
This would be difficult,
>, duck under signs a
On scooter you have to do it too.
>foliage
I ignore them. But it requires better than 20/20 vision, otherwise you're risking getting ticks and shit.