Self driving cars are just around the corner. Trust me

Would I lie to you?

Attached: elon-musk-20837159-1-402.png (300x300, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bZxTG7DmB_0
youtu.be/tlThdr3O5Qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes you phony

Attached: goof.jpg (198x255, 8K)

>Would I lie to you?
I don't think Elon "we'll colonize Mars by 2020" Musk would ever lie to me

They are already here.

He never said that he was referring to 2020 in the standard Gregorian calendar, did he?

Future car owners will never know the joy of the perfectly executed double clutch downshift into a hairpin corner seamlessly blended into a kiss of the apex and full power exit.

Attached: 1531079758224.png (569x569, 251K)

They're already here lmao. His own Tesla has the latest full autonomous developer option. General public's release is the muted version for thorough safety reasons.

If she did it, you could too

If you think that self driving cars already exist, I don't think you mean the same thing by "self driving cars" that I do.

Attached: 9nohQh4.jpg (478x361, 14K)

Oops, meant to refer to

Their car would do it for them. Imagine going to a track and having the computer set to Keiichi Tsuchiya's driving characteristics.

You'll cry like Itsuki in the drivers seat.

Attached: tumblr_pg65ivPMIP1s15iy7o3_r1_400.gif (300x225, 2.64M)

OI WAT IF YA HAD A CAR THAT DROVE ITSELF mental innit?

tl;dr of the talk:

>they built a self driving hardware chip
>the hardware chip costs 20% less, but at the expense of 1.25x power usage
>the hardware chip has 21x the performance in comparison to the previous gen
>the hardware chip is in all newly produced vehicles since late march, early april
>this year cars will roll out with full self driving
>Next year he's planning to roll out "robo taxies" (model 3, S, X) which should undercut uber, cars will be full self driving
>Tesla vehicle owners can share their car with friends, co-worker's, or everyone and charge per mile
>In the next few years there's plans to roll out specialized robo taxies without steering wheels/pedals so that the costs are lower

Forgot that every tesla on the road is already phoning home all sensor readings and driver inputs constantly.

if not then why does he wear the plugs?

Technically speaking, a normal car that has a brick pushing the gas pedal down is fully self driving. It just sucks at driving. Con artist Musk's "fully self driving" cars should be understood in that context.

where's the monor.. hyperloop bro

>Call robo Tesla taxi
>Find huge steaming turd on seat
>That would be 59.99 + tip

Oh yeah, that's right. They were talking all about this and what data they were gathering from the cameras and how they could search for specific parameters (such as vehicles cutting in) and get live pictures.

Elon was even alluding to using the processing power for distributed computing like AWS, and they'll be setting up a giant server at Tesla for getting images from vehicles and using it for machine learning purposes.

Pretty sure they sped up the video because those turns look pretty dangerous

youtu.be/bZxTG7DmB_0

whoops wrong video

youtu.be/tlThdr3O5Qo

rip uber

Trust me dumbfucks

> and get live pictures
Fuck this and fuck the future. Get me a Faraday cage for the car body material.

>this year cars will roll out with full self driving
Bullshit.

offtopic but you haven't felt real panic until you have been in the passenger seat in a rally car riding down a mountain road without guardrails thinking "I die now" at every hairpin turn.

cars are dead, stop trying to polish a turd.
trains and subway are the future

>smokes pot publicly
> fires a woman for smoking pot

Yeah trust that guy

Attached: help.jpg (720x1274, 204K)

Elon is based. Only kikes hate him.

Elon should start developing androids with his fatass budget.