What's your mail transport agent of choice?

What's your mail transport agent of choice?
I like Postfix

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

I dont have autism

gmail

I used Exim traditionally, but Postfix and its configs are just better.

Attached: 1554818821311.png (1000x1000, 155K)

I like Tutanota!

I use postfix at the moment, but I really do have a shitty setup at the moment. I realise now that I had no idea what the fuck I was doing. I should make my setup punt more off to dovecot instead.

Changing it is such a pain in the ass, and testing an email setup offline is annoyingly hard.

Attached: 1549582105759.jpg (425x564, 40K)

Using postfix because it sounded like the least shitty option.

Wats the point of an MTA?

Attached: 1526509386993.jpg (1145x800, 141K)

Gmail

unironically gmail

Exchange

PROTONMAIL

Naver
tho if you change your IP every few hours it will block you

> all these niggers who confuse MTA with a mail provider

First, it's a part of your own mail server, it either sends mail for you to another server or receives it.
Second, it's a vital pert of automated systems: of course, you can send any mail directly to SMTP via a code applet, but that doesn't always work if you want to introduce specific restrictions, for example, "whitelist that mail domain and blacklist everything else".

all the postplebs ITT, the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: opensmtpd.jpg (1814x1494, 785K)

Get a job, alright.

i have a job, and my opensmtpd relays are used for several projects. performant, BSD, and nice and simple to configure/use. advanced MTA configuration is for running your own outbound mail, and nobody really does that in the real world unless you're a mail host. everybody else just sets up a simple relay to O365/gmail/mailgun or whatever

> advanced MTA configuration is for running your own outbound mail, and nobody really does that in the real world
Yeah, unless Zabbix or something steps in and mail providers throttle the whole company. Obscure software lack features and only good for job security.

Wtf are you niggers talking about in this thread?