Technology is pretty cool

Technology is pretty cool

Attached: 20190422_230844.jpg (4032x2268, 1.94M)

>fujifilm

poorfag

What's wrong with Fuji?

shit brand

I got one of those sd cards with built in wifi for syncing but it's shit and impossible to configure.

t. someone who knows jack fucking shit
X-T2 developed into one of the best hybrid video/photo cameras and the X-T3 is continuing that with its stellar improvements.
Although improvements from higher in the market mean it's now just the best for the price point, it's still the best in a hotly contested segment. The Nikon Z6 post firmware update would be the best overall hybrid one now, followed by the X-T3.
Not to mention Fuji isn't even the poorfag camera brand (especially with the GFX50S/50R in the lineup now), the only thing that's poorfag about them was their LTO-8 tape price was far below sony's, and their M8 tapes are cheaper as well for the same performance.

I haven't used anything except for their S series (Nikon)
The X100 I handled at the store felt pretty nice.

come on, its fucking simple - is it Canon/Nikon/Leica? no, then its poorfag shit.

Next you'll say bridgecrap is actual cameras.

Let me guess. You only shoot in raw.

Attached: download.jpg (256x256, 95K)

Fuji uses SONY sensors I believe, only difference is the body and how the thing is built and firmware.

FUJI has the best JPEG compression and out of camera quality compared to all the others.

But yeah if you can afford a Leica, go with that.

Canon/Nikon are more for pro-high end photogs who do a lot of post-production on their photos.

And anything higher than these 2 brands you reach the Hasselblad $25k+ level category.

>best JPEG compression
>not shooting raw

poorfags
poorfags everywhere

Attached: laughing-at-penis.jpg (392x500, 28K)

>he bought a vertical/battery grip

LOl

>fujifilm
>poorfag
top kek

he better did, without that that the tiny fuji aps-c bodies are unusable unless you're a literal manlet

People who shoot weddings shoot JPEGS, my nigguh.

(Not that I do weddings, just saying there's plenty who do use it and avoid RAW since each pic is like 20MB and the buffer runs out quickly compared to shooting fast to JPEG directly).

Non-photo fags need to GTFO stop posting bullshit.

Jow Forums makes me laugh sometimes.

>tfw only have fujifilm bridge camera

;_;

No it's not. Technology sucks. It's shit and you're a fag. Some pajeet wrote the software and it'll fuck up. Some chink made the hardware and it will fall apart.

how's working for you being this dumb?

no, it's not a sony

Baka doesn't know shit about the xt-3. This camera is the current king of mirrorless

aye, though can still do a 3-5shot burst in raw

I prefer it since when I get home I can take my time and use different noise reduction tools via photoshop/lightroom

Think topaz has a new 'AI' based one I need to look at.

No complaints with my 50quid 2nd hand hs35exr - does exactly what I need, just need more practise with it.

Attached: S0442999.jpg (3456x4608, 2.94M)

and you made your shitty comment in this thread and will accomplish nothing in your whole fucking life.