Which smartphone do you faggots use?

Which smartphone do you faggots use?

Attached: smartphones-2018.jpg (1400x932, 208K)

LG V30+ with ungoogled LineageOS. This thing is awesome, got it for 140 bucks on eBay with broke back glass which cost me like 7 bucks to replace. It's the 128gb model which is nice. The V30 also has an exploit so any model except the dual SIM ones can have the bootloader unlocked. I have an S8 Plus too, and the V30 is the perfect size between the S8 and S8 Plus. Has the same great screen to body ratio, and it's way cheaper than a Samsung. I don't have service on it because I use a flip phone for that, but as a general media device it's great, plenty of space for music and the Quad DAC is super nice too. Overall very pleased.

none of your business nurd

Sony.

Now that's an answer I was looking for. Thanks user, you had an impact on someone today.

>using a smartphone
are you stupid or what

Got Mi 9 recently

>implying I use anything other than the same flip phone I've had for the last 6 years

Attached: 1433137922362.jpg (175x231, 15K)

OnePlus 5T
>No notch
>Headphone jack
Just what I need. Not sure if I should switch to LineageOS.

pixel 3

how did you fucked up so badly ?

Galaxy S8. Pretty good phone, despite Samsung's shitty UI.

Nexus 5 from 2013, tried LineageOS but that shit didn't work out. Still the best phone ever made

Huawei P Smart, it's pretty shit but it gets the job done, is nicer than other phones for the price, has a headphone jack and no notch and has an FM Radio for when I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere

Best phone I ever had and I've gone through oneplus, xiaomi, LG ...

Lineage OS is nigger shit, it will basically just make your phone less useful and has no real benefit

How are the software updates coming along?
Any overheating?
If you take public transport, how's the signal?

I beg to differ user. I have a Nexus 9 which became obsolete a long time ago, and I gave it life with LineageOS. Sure, the camera sucks on any LineageOS ROM but apart from that, I get a stock, smooth experience. Sure it's pajeet, but I get more life out of a device. Same shit with my old OnePlus One, I still use it on occasion.

Yeah, that's not true at all.

Attached: pocochad2.png (859x960, 325K)

Based helpful user

Attached: IMG_2525.png (2048x1536, 3.07M)

My buddy got one. Home button disappears randomly on the UI or it reverts back to regular navigation buttons.

Ergonomically I really the Pixel3, but Google , somewhat ironically, is shit when it comes to software. Put Lineage on it as soon as an image becomes available.

using the Redmi 4X, best phone i've had

We're already to nexus 9?! I thought nexus 6 were just being retired

iPhone SE. It's small and it just werks.

It's a tablet, user.

The BlackBerry passport.

Android and IOS imbeciles need not apply.
If you use one of these OSes, you are part of the botnet. The OSes themselves collect data on you and the apps you install collected data. Very stupid and low IQ to use such consumer operating systems. Bread and circuses.

BB10 was the last good phone operating system and the most secure that I've used.

Attached: blackberry-passport-.jpg (970x646, 384K)

Earliest updates you can get
No overheating for me at least
Signal is as good as with any phone I guess

Redmi Note 4X, planning to buy a Poco

I personally can't stand the bezeless trend with all the workarounds for the camera
I loved the oneplus 3t design so I went with the regular pixel
So far I couldn't be happier

Huawei Honor 8 Lite

i don't care what you would think of it, the ladies love it.

Attached: 8910 legend.jpg (337x600, 53K)

Does this shit work on today's cell towers?

of course. Two bands, 900/1800

Moto G5 plus

Bretty gud with a custom ROM

I would like to buy Samsung Galaxy S8, is it really good? Any user using S8 care to give some reviews?

Attached: mmexport1553825613720.png (639x633, 286K)

Good except battery

Redmi note 5 pro
hate this piece of shit and can't wait to upgrade to a decent phone

OnePlus 6T

Xperia Z3 Compact

Touch sensor on its last leg, then again it has been for the last one and a half years, right after the warranty ended. Most of it still works, but there's an unresponsive bar at the top and the bottom meaning I had to "cut down the resolution" so to speak with developer tools, and there's a tiny unresponsive bar at around the lower third.

S10+ but missing my G5 (well I still have it but I'm stuck with the S10+)

Xperia XZ3

Attached: limeguy.png (500x500, 316K)

iPhone 6s i got for $180 CAD from my friend. Came w/ an otterbox for which I put a warranty claim in (getting a brand new replacement case). Upgraded from the 5s which sucked compared to this desu. Screen size on 5s/SE is too small for me. Looking at an XR or XS next upgrade.

S8+, I'll keep it as the screen is really nice, but I want something with better support for quality iems
Have the bigger brother. It's ok, Samsung one ui has improved the battery life so you can get a days use. Still sometimes it lags out even though I removed as much bloat as I could, no gayming shit either, especially noticable if opening browser and using the keyboard. Screen is really nice, curve meme doesn't bother me either.

iPloxe 7

Huawei honor, 6a headphone jack,sd card, the screen is not amazing and uses slightly outdated android, battery life is good

xiaomi mi a1

Ever thought about installing lineageOS instead?

Considered getting this one.
I bet you don't use any of the mainstream apps to still be using it, or do you have a workaround?

5T with LineageOS. This seems to be a common choice because it's highend, no notch, headphone jack, and ungoogled LineageOS

I also use a nokia brick and mp3 player and only use my smartphone on weekends

moto g 1st generation

>I don't have service on it because I use a flip phone for that, but as a
Why? Why not buy a small tablet or laptop?

X Z 1 C
Z
C

iPhone XR, got it cheap. Does what it supposed to. Hate the no headphone jack thing. Use an mp3 for the gym tho. 7/10 for me.

iPhone 6s Plus. Headphone jack, blue text bubbles. Can be picked up for super cheap. Will need to replace muh battery soon.

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S - What a good replacement OS on it? Something straigh forward to flash and closest to vanilla Android, LineageOS?

Motorola G5plus because I'm poor

nokia 8

I also got the XR recently. Had an SE before that. I don’t listen to music from my phone ever though so the lack of a headphone jack hasn’t been an issue.

iphine xs

got a redmi note 5 global in 80$, couldn't beleive my luck until yesterday I found out that it was stolen wat do?

Moto G, im poor and the device didnt broke so no reason to buy a new one.

how did you find out it's stolen?

i sent the the imei number to the telecommunication and I got a message saying that this phone has been reported lost/stolen

Mi A2. Based chinks.

>sms
Keeeek

Nope

Htc one m8 but it's dying
i need a replacement that is waterproof, has more storage and a bigger battery, also it needs to be atleast on the same quality on the display, sound and build side
Also everything unlocked would be nice

Nokia 7+ waiting on fucking nokia to allow bootloader unlock

Lads i need help, i can't decide on a Pixel 2 XL or S8+

Attached: 1530065802162.png (675x601, 313K)

Pocophone.

No.

that's not a smartphone

t.literal paid shill

pocophon is a brick fuck-ugly notch infested abomination

I wish u were sent to chink gulags desu

A cheap as fuck prepaid chinese botnetphone. Because phones are already botnets, who cares if China gets in on the action too?

oneplus 3t

Same, I do miss wireless charging though since I used it often with my previous phone

I had a Pixi 4, but i sold it. I rarely used it anyways. I think i'll buy an old flip phone.

Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
I really don't see any reason yet to get a better one

Attached: file.png (892x684, 182K)

I don't like tablets because they're worse than a phone, and worse than a computer for pretty much any task, at least for me. I like that by having a flip phone and smart phone, I have the option of leaving the internet at my house, but still being able to call or text. No smartphone that's always connected to the internet constantly buzzing and generally being irritating. Also, my service is now cheap as fuck, like 35 bucks a months. Why I use a non activated smartphone over a tablet or laptop is because I like being able to have my music in my pocket if I decide to bring it with me, and by extension being able to have every aspect of the device in my pocket, not just the music. I have a couple laptops, but for me they're almost entirely work devices. If I want to play games or watch a movie, I'll use my desktop.

so it isn't because of paranoia over being tracked from your smartphone etc? You use it as a camera and music player, and sometimes GPS, effectively?

how's the battery life?

i'm on a op5 currently and i'd like a "small" phone to be my next one so i might pick up the pixel 4 at the end of the year

comfy phone

Note 9

I switch phones every 3 years, 4 years this time though since the Note 3 survived like a AK-47.

Oneplus 2 - is it time to upgrade yet? Still running apps fine and the battery is 'okay'.

Pocomeme with LineageOS

>OLED
fuck. I just want something good that won't burn in after a year.

Attached: 1531662952191.jpg (660x716, 53K)

I have $600 leafbux for a phone, case, and maybe some cool accessory for it.

What should I do ne/g/roids?

A5 2016.
It got a lot of water inside though, it survived but the battery is swollen now, so I need a new one.
I have no idea what to get though, the smartphone market is moving so fast recently.

Attached: a5.png (531x468, 212K)

Pocophone is still the best budget phone without an OLED panel, the Mi Mix 2S comes close except it has no headphone jack and a smaller battery but it still has no OLED panel

>having a headphone jack is a feature now
The absolute state of consumer technology.

S8+.

I kinda miss iOS, though. If the next iPhone lineup is decent, I might switch.

same

og pixel xl going 3 years strong

longest i have ever had a phone

if this had a user replaceable battery it would be the best phone of all time. 4 hours of screen on time just barely makes the cut if this mother fucker didn't have quick charging I would have replaced it by now

J2 samsung prime (2016) edition

why?
its not even a fancy phone
it just works and that's why use it.
also lasts 3 days from using 2g mode
on 4g mode its just 1 day and night

besides, I use the radio on it and can use it for 6 hours listening to awesome beats on the radio lol

Mate 10

S10e had my doubts but it's by far the best of the three.

Nokia 6.1, with a pixel camera app port. Really good for price, I miss the oled, keyboard and UI from my old lumia 950 tho.

Currently Z2 Force passed on to me from my old friend because he upgraded to the Z3. I need the battery case mod for it, the battery is much too small, and shit, as well. Other than that, it is a solid phone. Though, I am looking to get and upgrade to either the LG G8 ThinQ, or the OnePlus 6/6T or the OnePlus 7..

Mi A2 Lite

Since I don't mind the notch, and I prefer stock Android with long battery life. 4000 mah battery, lasts me 2-3 days on a single charge.