GUYS WHAT THE FUCK?!

GUYS WHAT THE FUCK?!
i just bought a S8 SM-G950U (Usa model, unlocked) and there is no android pie update for it, i gloogled it and it says that i should install a tmobile pie version, just wtf is this shit?!?

Attached: 508b426f-217c-4b43-b809-2283530dc849.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.theandroidsoul.com/how-to-download-android-9-pie-update-on-galaxy-s8-plus/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oreo is better, you will be fine

no, i need pie for dark theme and all.... looks like besides being unlocked,, it is a verizion phone. How that works? i dontlive in US, can i just put a unlocked rom on it or i must have to wait for the OTA?!
SAOMC_SM-G950U_OYN_XAA_OO_004398897a305553475742XAA/XAA/VZW

Give it back

BURGERED

fuck america

The pee in pie is the same pee in poo. It's no coincidence. 8.1 is better. Also Windows 8.1 is best Windows and Android 8.1 is best Android.

Wait 6 months. That was what it took to get Nougat and then Oreo on my US factory-unlocked S7 Edge. They push these upgrades to carrier models first for some stupid reason.

>USA Model
>Verizon locked

Attached: 1554653895077.jpg (499x544, 42K)

you know what i dont understand? there's no logo on boot or carrier apps on it, how it is attached to some carrier then?
i wonder if i can just install the snapdragon pie update using odin.

It is unlocked, but what verizion has to do with it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-231648_Settings.jpg (1080x2220, 252K)

This article says I can install the TMobile pie on other carriers with no problems... Can anyone confirm??

google.com/amp/s/www.theandroidsoul.com/how-to-download-android-9-pie-update-on-galaxy-s8-plus/amp/

The Apple iPhone X doesn't have this problem.

>wtf is this shit
looks like a headphone jack to me

The Samsung Galaxy S5 doesn't have this problem.

Attached: IMG_20190423_084937.jpg (1148x702, 46K)

Just buy Swift Installer, you can customize colors

explain lad

You can customize the colors of your quick menu, change the statusbar, navbar, and quick menu icons and you can change position of the clock. It's absolutely necessary imo

Did you buy it for the phone or the operating system?

both

The Nokia N900 doesn't have this problem.

seriously, none of you can help?
This is USA unlocked but apparently can work with all carriers ROMs... i thnk ill give it a try.
i dont see any logos or apps on the phone, but i assume it is the SM-G950 U from verizon.

ask in XDA, people here will just act retarded to annoy you also why the fuck did you bought a phone from the USA when you dont live there?

>getting literally samcuck'd

Pixel 3 was half off yesterday you dumb fuck.

Pixel is dogshit except for the camera software.
t. Note 9 and V20 chad

Why would you buy a US phone ever? They have fuckep up carrier.

lol enjoy your touchjizz remix and no updates

r u dumb?

G950U1UEU5DSC1

I have a burger S8, used to run it on AT&T, moved to the UK this January.
Got the update last week or the week before.

based pajeetware poster

I would rather trust the Indians to not farm my data then I would the chinese or Americans.

>US phones

lmao you're fucked. it's a carrier shitshow over here. it's probably locked to tmobile sims as well.

im using it with my carrier in south america with no problem.