Why aren't you queergeneers faggots

Why do faggots have to shove their shit even when it isn't appropriate or relevent?

Attached: IMG_20190423_170500.jpg (1080x797, 131K)

Because they're trying to get us to end their suffering.

Is being a faggot a prerequisite to work with tech? Even fucking Jow Forums is full of these abominations now. It wasn't like this a few years ago.

triggered snowflakes

Sorry engiqueer whatever

Attached: IMG_20190423_170917.jpg (1080x1419, 299K)

other than the little kids that come here, it has actually gotten better for the most part
fewer weebs, neets etc

Yikes

Attached: 3b6.jpg (906x1024, 66K)

>Find out who she is
>Go to her profile
>Why are they shoving this in my face

I don't know man

Imagine your whole personality revolving around the fact that you get fucked in the ass

because it upsets you

Omg I'm literally shaking rn

Imagine getting triggered and posting a thread about it on Jow Forums

Because their entire identity and lifestyle revolves around the very fact that they are gay.
They are incredibly sad people.

You're describing everyone on this board

i lol'd

Why does someone's identity matter when it comes to making something, like software?

You could be using the best softwares and suddenly learn it was made by a flamboyant faggot, it doesn't make a single difference because that doesn't impact software. Prove me wrong.

Yes, if you wanna work in silicuck Valley you have to be queer af

Computers are attractive to the mentally ill, as this board proves. That being said it's just confirmation bias.

You are right, but the problem with software being made by flamboyant faggots (and especially trannies) isn't in them being faggots itself.
The problem is that they use their status to harass and remove technically competent people from projects just because they don't like them, for whatever reason, which leads to potentially worse software quality overall.
If they just kept it to themselves, no one would complain. But they don't.

There really aren't THAT many faggots on Jow Forums, they are only a very loud minority.
What is surprising, however, is the sheer number of unironic faggots in mainstream positions.

That's not true and that's not even what the OP is about. The OP literally pulled up a random lesbian and said something retarded about it.

There's nothing about people being harassed out of the tech industry because a dude sucks dicks after work. Trannies don't get to dictate who says what and who works on what except if they happen to be the CEO. And I agree that people shoving their gender/sexuality into everything is the worst thing ever, but it still doesn't lead to actual software engineers being mass fired for it.

If there is I would like to see proof of that happening and I'll admit I'm the biggest faggot on this board when you do. Until then suck my girlcock.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mhox32ClDe1rn8pui.png (500x476, 242K)

wtf is developer evangelist

You're a fucking idiot, people have been kicked off projects because they say something wrong and one of these retards freak out. Anyone lgbt+ is the worst and needs to be gassed. I want them out of our field.

There's a difference between LGBT and people freaking out like retards because of PC culture. They often go together but they're don't mean the same thing, that's why you have white people complaining on the behalf of black people, it's because retardation isn't inherently linked to LGBT stuff.

Just get to it and lick it clean :)

Attached: =3 face.jpg (97x99, 5K)

You're wrong because flamboyant faggots are going to forcefully shove their faggotry down your throat, and try to harm you if you don't conform with their mental illness. This is why every tech company has to issue these "inclusive" statements and hire token nigs/trannies/indians etc.

They always go together because lgbt people are always cancer because their identity is their personality. They are weird ass freaks. I have a cousin who is gay and he's alright but most aren't like that. Most are the type to put a flag in their bio and thus need to be gassed.
Lick what clean?
>your
This. Thank god I work at a small company

Statements literally do not change anything about actual software development. In the end all that matters is your competency, even if you like to believe otherwise.

I'm against people being fired for saying something against the grain, mind you.

>not realizing the contradiction in your own statements
>still not licking my girlcock

user please

Attached: angel.png (741x723, 118K)

>The majority should suffer for what some people do.
>Except my cousin because he's cool
idk how people do this

>In the end all that matters is your competency
Except it literally doesn't anymore because a company is FORCED by law to hire women/minorities etc and a company is FORCED by SJW pressure to hire trannies and generally mentally ill people.
I will admit that the latter may not be the norm yet but the rate at which this societal cancer is growing is alarming to say the least. Imagine if 10 years ago your favorite software company issued a tranny inclusion statement, would you not think why the fuck are they releasing this statement when it has nothing to do with the software? Yet nowadays its normal

These diseased retarded tranny faggots could do it in one go by killing themselves. They will eventually, so why wait?

user, you should know by now by browsing this board that this field has a lot of trans people and in general a lot of weirdos, including the retard you are spending the time to write to. Why are you surprised when you see more of them as it becomes more widely accepted in our society? With or without quota, you would end in the same boat.

Statements have nothing to do with software, it's just a moral and political statement about what ideals this company wants to share. It's literally fucking words, user. If the only thing you care about is the software it literally makes no difference.

Attached: etlmlHP.gif (500x277, 224K)

fun fact: autists are ~5x more likely to be transgender

ok brainlet

Girls don't have cocks, silly

To think I ever DREAMT of moving in California and work for one of these big mindfuck corps.

Think about being stuck with these trans/genderfluid retards. Constantly arguing about GENDERS instead of getting shit done.

Fuck I love to work from home on my own projects, hiring my own contractual employees.

Also fuck GitHub.

they all have these NEET words to describe themselves. I almost worked at GitHub and ALL I could hear about is "BECOME A CODE NINJA"

Bunch of fucking faggots DAMN this pisses me off. Tech used to be such a cool alpha sector

Fuck off. it's as worse as it could ever be!
Even all my "cool devs friends" who moved in Cali turned into huge faggots with colored hair and crazy SWJ haircut.

I can't speak to any of them anymore since they've all turned into such HUGE FAGS

I only see one flamboyant faggot here and it's the retard blogposting and tripfagging in a shit thread.