How do you feel about the fact that the US government is hiding advanced extraterrestrial technology from the public...

How do you feel about the fact that the US government is hiding advanced extraterrestrial technology from the public and denying this man ever worked for them?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCJOdSjsF8M

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Damn, looks like we can't keep up this charade any longer.
He's right guys. It's all true.
>.t Alien . AMA.

ayy lmao

i remember seeing this guy in a shitty cable tv program about conspiracies like 15-20 years ago. looks like he's still at it.

Attached: 1482341246974.jpg (736x494, 79K)

fuck off our planet you space nigger, we're full.

>AMA
For how much longer are you violating our cows??

Many of his predictions came true since

Fuck off, space nigger.

Attached: space_nigga.jpg (225x225, 6K)

We already have what they could actually figure out of it (CMOS transistors)

This dude is a fucking liar. If he knew real shit he would have been silenced really fast. Now he even sells documentaries.

didn't this guy get busted for being a prostitute?

Such as

Element 115

What about it? As far as I'm aware it's entirely useless and its practical synthesis is entirely inconsequential except in terms of validating physical theory I guess

bob lazar, more like bulbasaur ahah am i right lads?

This is all project bluebeam you naive fucks.
Aliens don't exist. All UFOs are deep government military projects or straight up fabricated.

Bluebeam is the name of the game, as Wernher von Braun has warned many a times to his close friends when he was dying.

lmao

Be gone at once, Agent of the Demiurge

Idk but supposedly it fuels the gravity generator and should have a stable isotope

The possibility of discovering future elements was always known. You can't call it a prediction when every scientist in the world considers the possibility.

There are no known stable isotopes of Muscovium. It's most stable isotope has a half life of 0.65 seconds. I'd say the prediction was wrong.

what kind of OS runs on that disk computer?