Let me guess... you "need" more

Let me guess... you "need" more

Attached: 1547425069632.jpg (5472x3648, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Khadr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes
I need a phone that doesn't fucking use proprietary blobs
and rpi zero uses it. >>>>into the trash :)

>took the no-phone pill nearly 30 years ago

I'm really glad I missed all the cell phone bullshit. The cordless land line phones were bad enough with people expecting you to answer simply because you are anywhere on your property. I can't image what it'd be like owning a cell phone where people expect you to be always reachable.

Attached: Bin that phone.jpg (590x384, 123K)

based

>micro-b

t.has no friends and no job

t. he's a lucky guy who doesn't have to sell almost all his waking hours to survive

t. no brain

>UI software written in Python
into_the_trash_it_goes.py

Yes, I need more.
Free as in freedom modem, not (((broadcom))) rubbish

>After-assembly fixes
lol freetards

>6 inch thick phone with no shell

Attached: tn_IMG_9890[1].jpg (800x459, 52K)

I need a phone that doesn't make me look like a sex offender

>man in bomb-proof suit approaches you
>"sir you have been selected for a random search"

Ah yes, the IED aesthetic is really in these days.

Attached: ied.jpg (600x600, 96K)

My job supplied me with a phone and whenever working hours were over it was put to rest in a drawer under lock and key on the premises.
You can quite successfully have a job without a personal mobile phone. You can also still contact friends outside of your workplace. The difference is that you're not glued to a screen if you're commuting.

A lot of "people" who were raised with phones seem to see them as necessary but they're really not necessary outside of situations where you are likely to enter a dangerous area by yourself. And you can always keep a small phone in a drawer at home for such occasions.

A case wouldn't hurt

Yes, I need a portable computer to be able to do my job.

cool clock, Mohammed

>tfw want to give up the phone life but on call for work 24/7
kill me, lads

The clock kid was Ahmed, not Mohammed. Get your memes straight.

>getting angry over memes
big oof lol

>'people'
I like you.
But yeah, I'm a doomer with a dumbphone and it's amazing how much I get "you don't have a smartphone? How do you do X?"
My answer is typically that I have a much more powerful computer at home or I keep a map in my truck and actually know how to read it.
Good for you though, being able to go without a phone at all. It really is a curse in a veil of convenience.
Can't even begin to fathom what the young kids growing up nowadays are going to have to deal with. They're not even going to be able to do anything without some kind of fucking device in their hand.

Attached: 8ca.jpg (403x452, 48K)

Ali....

>be me
>try to take this thing through the airport
>it's ok, it's just my ph...
>spend 9 years in Guantanamo bay
>thanks, Jow Forums

Attached: 1508274351390.jpg (793x786, 54K)

fuking based, i have a job that literally needs me to be permanently reachable at certain hours.

I wish you actually did so you'd stop being such a huge faggot

t. edgy self-opinionated twat
i've nothing to hold against but you're just doing it for attention

>spend 9 years in Guantanamo bay
>implying you can get out of Guantanamo bay alive

No, but I like to have more, so I do.

I'm a farmer and I speak to my friends face-to-face and contact them with email.

make a shell then

Not only did a guy get out alive, but Canada gave him 10.5 million over it:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Khadr

No way I do anything out of attention. My phone only comes out when I legitimately need to send a text or place/answer a call. It's amazing how boring the breakroom at work has become because of the smartphone. I am often the only person in there open to conversation while 2-12 other tradesmen are scrolling through facebook slackjawed.
It's clear you'd just be one of those fags too.

yes
a case

>t. slave

He's kind of right. Need a phone to make calls and leave messages. Only cucks receive calls though. Operating procedure: switch on, call/leave voicemail or message, check for dropped SMS on the way out as you switch off. Email too if you're not in the office. Should not take more than 5 minutes.

I really would hate to go back to dumbphones. Smartphones are just too fucking convenient. For starters, instant messaging is just better than sms, encryption, group chat, sharing documents or live location. Maps is accurate, has live traffic info, shows you all the facilities in your surroundings and can even plan a route using public transport. Keeping track of your spending is simple when your bank account is just two taps away at all times. You can even point your phone at a sign in a different language and it will translate for you. If someone recommends you some new music, you can instantly start streaming it. Dozens of things are so much easier since the coming of always online smartphones, I find it difficult to understand why someone on a technology board would boast about not 'needing' a smartphone. You don't 'need' a washing machine either, but abstaining from having one is just setting yourself up for a less convenient life.

That thing must feel like shit on your hand.

>people before the invention of the telephone had no friends nor jobs

if each of those boards and modules cost $20, the whole thing is already more expensive than a burner phone

landline

get yourself straight faggot

you can have a job without a phone. social media is trash since you don't actually interact irl with any of the people you talk to online.

why would i travel to states lol

>I speak to my friends face-to-face
I think I just threw up a little

I still have an old dumb phone. It's one of those they sell in africa with a battery life of two weeks. It's basically a glorified two-factor/tan machine that serves as an emergency line. I'm considering switching to a smartphone but those fuckers are too fucking big and have a battery life of two days. Fuck that shit.
I just wanted to have proper two factor auth that doesn't rely on sms and listen to some music on it. perhaps some apps for local smart home shit and a cache with daily data for my business.

Just a QWERTY keyboard and I'd be interested