I'm scared

Hey guys, I am worried.

What if you are all secretly furries, but Hong Kong is the only one willing to come out.

Jow Forums, please assure me that you guys are not furries.

Attached: Paranoid.jpg (480x360, 11K)

i kill furries

i hate furros and shrek support me.

Attached: Pinches_furros.png (205x306, 154K)

>but Hong Kong is the only one willing to come out
Ironically enough I don't remember him ever admitting it. He always denies it, like I just like the artist not the animal dicks.

most furries are homosexual and i dont recall him ever posting a furry penis. further studies needed

You guys do have a point.

But considering the amount of furry pics he posted, he is most likely a furry.

Hang on, what if I'm a furry?

Attached: Me irl.jpg (800x530, 47K)

usually id think that. but something is off. is he a master manipulator?

He who?

hong kong. he's an enigma

Oh. I guess we will never know the answer to that question. Hong Kong is definitely one mysterious man.

proud furry

Attached: 1544075745331.jpg (750x746, 114K)

rent free

degenerates like you belong on the cross

Attached: a41.jpg (500x483, 31K)

i am a furry

tell me your secrets

about what

Some furry artists like iwbitu really have good art tho

I used to play fury warr for pve a long time ago, does that count?

You guys are the worst.

Attached: Hmmph.jpg (299x169, 8K)

are you truly a furry. and if not why do you post a significant portion of furry images. stay based.

Yeah, are you really a furry?

i am very open about my enjoyment of the artwork
i do not consider myself a part of the furry fandom
i do not have a sexual fetish for anthropomorphic characters. it is very hard for me to find any as attractive as human women
i do not associate with members of the furry community because many are unhinged degenerates and i don't wish to be influenced by them
i'm fine with nudity in furry artwork as long as it isn't overtly sexual. if i look at an image and cannot possibly see it outside of a sexual context, then i am not interested in it

screencap this and post it whenever someone else asks so they can draw their own conclusions because i don't want to keep typing it out

You're paranoid

Great reply, Hong Kong. Honestly, that is the greatest reply I've ever seen on Jow Forums so far.

To be honest, I can actually relate to you. The furry fandom is full of kinky degerates with no life, and I can see where you're going with your choices. I actually enjoy the art too, but because the fandom is so cringy, sexual and laughable (especially in the eyes of sites like Jow Forums), I try not to associate with it.

Ever since the beginning, the furry fandom has been a haven for cringe. Every fandom has it's bad side but somehow, the furfags have the worst negative side.

Seriously, you and me would make a great team. Sorry for mocking you.

Attached: Applause.jpg (300x168, 6K)

very well i'll believe you. you do not share the typical furry mindset so i'll accept your answer 100%