Ouch. Now what would that make the GNU/car?

Ouch. Now what would that make the GNU/car?

Attached: 1538791791020.png (671x490, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/commaai/openpilot
youtube.com/watch?v=hwMPFDqyfrA&t
hbr.org/2011/08/henry-ford-never-said-the-fast
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying Elon hasn't been right about literally everything so far

Tesla ͟i͟s the GNU/Car.

hes being a reg'lar little shit fountain today, is Elon. Must be near bankruptcy. Again.

>Now what would that make the GNU/car?
if we had a GNU/Car you'd have full schematics for everything in it and you'd be able to make it anything you damn well pleased using standard interchangeable commodity parts.

>Guy who want you to buy his crap says buy my crap.
The absolute state of journalism.

so most cars on the market?

github.com/commaai/openpilot

Look under supported cars

>implying riding a horse isn't awesome.

I'll buy a nissan leaf instead.

a fucking leaf

> bullshit artist rattles on with bullshit to cash in on idiots
OK...

Sounds like every car that isn't a tesla.

>our cars better than competitors' cars, says CEO of car company

wtf hacker

What the fuck did you just write, faggot?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as car,
is in fact, GNU/car, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus car.

Tesla is gay and so is Elon, say I.

I guess I shouldn't buy a Tesla then
>much more eco-friendly, BTFOs even electric cars (except maybe in countries with a very high proportion of nuclear generation)
>avoids obstacles by itself, only needs input for pathing or obeying non-obvious traffic rules (could probably even be trained for that)
>can be a good friend, even a good lover (horse vaginas are superior to human ones in many ways, for instance by having very fine muscle control)
WTF I hate Teslas now

Don't some ford cars run linux? There will definitely by FOSS self-driving in the future.

Haha Tesla blows

>implying i'd put my hands on some neckbear hippie open source written code to self drive me around

Attached: 1551601715792.jpg (600x560, 68K)

I'l take an old old s class than a musk-mobile

he could be not lieing
compared to murican cars

Choosing Tesla is like buying a horse and the farmer tells you it's so smart you don't need to use reins but then the horse thinks a concrete wall is a road and gallops into it full speed

wait, are you talking about gnu/car or tesla?

Attached: freetards.jpg (576x382, 54K)

He's right. Clown world was supposed to come with aesthetics and self flying cars. This is the closest we are getting

Tesla is going to be bankrupt soon who cares

The patrician's choice?

Tesla is gpl violation

top kek

Not an argument

>new ford kuga
>have to fill up the tank every three weeks
>costs about 50 eurobucks
>car itself was 26k with literally every extra available
why the fuck would i buy a car that i had to recharge every time i start the motor?

Absolutely based. Would drive/10

You're thinking of Tesla short sellers.

Attached: CopyQ.ZhxyEo.png (2480x3508, 2.18M)

>Manual cars will be banned before 2050
fuck this world.

Knowing Tesla and what kind of hack Elon is, they will stay not bankrupt for at least next 10 years.

But I like horses. You can hug them and pat them and fuck them...

Oh yeah, just show me where I can buy a brand new Tesla for €10.000 that can drive 600km on a charge. Elon is a decadent billionaire and delusional techno-utopist that lives in a fantasy world. He has no idea that his flaming shitboxes are totally unafordable to 99% of the world's population. His cheapest released car costs what 45K~50K USD, that's still deep into luxury-car prices. And this welfare queen dares to berate people for not buying his opulent luxury products.

Electric cars are as bad or worse for the environment as current tech ICE cars, they are still totally dependent on the fossil-fueled industrial system. EV's are virtue-signaling government-handout subsidized badges for rich twats to give them the warm fuzzy feelies illusion that they are "doing something for the environment", while in reality they are the biggest vampiric consumerist leeches in the world on our planet's resources and environment.

What I (and 95% of the world population) need is personal transportation that doesn't break the bank. Just give me something robust and low-tech that's easy to maintain.

Attached: 1555004480798.png (521x456, 101K)

looks comfy

At least horses does not suddenly catch on fire and is equipped with an ipad

Fuck that, what does an Apple® iCar™ look like?

This.

Attached: gnu linux car.jpg (634x398, 78K)

The only car I'm willing to use returns the first element of a cons cell.

>doesn't have active battery cooling thus overheats

Attached: offff.png (606x315, 235K)

>be slav
>see a model s today
>doors are misaligned

it looked a bit older 2014ish i guess, i hope that shit's fixed in the newer models because for such a pricy car mistakes like those aren't acceptable

Musk did make all the Tesla patents public though

>GNU/car
>A bicycle

Anyone seen that supposed leak where a supposed former employee claims that the Tesla software is all written in one massive python file and the superchargers all had to be modified because they built them with 2G capability only?

Elon is a media whore and Teslas are shoddy and only bought buy S 0 Y BOYS

Neat. Only way I'd buy a self-driving car is if this was listed as a selling point.

you cant even change a door handle without a special tool that they will only sell to approved shops

>Horse will love you
>Horse can fuck you
Can your botnet car do that,

based horsefucker.

>Tree fell on the road
>$50k Tesla is stuck
>Horse just jumps over it
Silicon BTFO

I like riding horses.

Attached: index.jpg (328x154, 8K)

It’s “say aye” you fucking brainlet

It would make the GNU/car the steam automobile to Tesla's gasoline automobile (these relative to gas cars as they are today being the horse).
Steam was popular for the early automobile, and when ICE automobiles came along, Steam was still superior in every aspect BUT barrier to entry. And that killed it. Even now, your average consumer would could probably do just fine with a steam engine, and it'd cause less environmental damage to have them replace non-commercial vehicles which really do run into the range where diesel remains more useful, but the infrastructure war has been lost and they'll never make a return, even if they are superior to electric for the time being.

You are the fucking brainlet. Everyone knows it's really "say eye".

imagine driving to a gas station to 'fill' up, might as well let Tyrone fuck your wife.

Attached: 1556108909312.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=hwMPFDqyfrA&t
literally the only true thing you said was
>they're expensive.

This.

Can I install wings and turn it into gnu/plane?

I'd like to buy a used prius, and convert it into hybrid, but with big battery

You don't get a net worth of 22b USD without being right about something.

Henry Ford never said that.

I'd ride a horse around if I could.

He also gets high. I don't care what his opinion is.

He also made billions while you're living off NEETbux. He must be doing something right.

That's a bonus not a decrementing point you fucking loser

>if you aren't a fucking degenerate you're a LOSER!

Yeah, being born a savant.

No, you get it by running scam businesses like Paypal. You literally get to hold people's money in bank accounts and give them no interest on that, while you're charging them for every transaction AND getting the interest.

Jewish schemes always pay off, as long as the people are too stupid to realise how they work.

Good I like horses and my Ls1 fuck Tesla and fuck evs

A tesla and a horse have one important thing in common.
You're not truly in control of it.

>he also made billions
80% of his company's valuations come from their government funding. SpaceX is still broke, lives off NASA contracts, and their failure rate has increased. Tesla has been losing money every year since it began. Panasonic just dropped their Gigafactory support because orders slowed down and they're not profitable.

He isn't successful. He has grandiose ideas like we all do, very few of them functional, and somehow gets other people to waste tons of money to pursue those ideas.
EV requires a multi-trillion dollar infrastructure replacement program for the nation to function, because contrary to popular belief, not everyone lives inside of a large city.
Solar is financially unviable for huge portions of the country due to latitude and cloud cover.

>made billions
Most of that money was already made. He's been given tens of billions and nearly all of it has been wasted.

Hyperloop will never work. Nor his retarded idea of building hundreds of car tunnels in cities. Even SpaceX's take off and landing rockets had already been made by NASA in the 80s, it's just that this time there's more funding.

why redditors worship fucking businessman
jesus time we live in

His companies literally live off of NEETbux, so if I were on welfare I'd be on about the same level except I'd receive less. As said, nothing he does is profitable. My tax money pays for his retarded ideas.

Not selling spare parts
No public manual
Runs its infrastructure on a VMware cluster from BC
Handles software roll outs with Node.JS

Worst car company ever AKA the Apple of car companies

Everybody who spents more than 10k on a car is retarded anyway. With that you can get good used cars with 120-150k km which last you 6+ years (Germany here)

>Tesla ͟i͟s

Wtf

Windows is like a car.
Linux is like an 18-wheeler.
TempleOS is like a motorcycle, if you lean too much, you will fall. Don't do that.

>Elon Musk is once again overhyping his products
Wow

Are you a retard? Yes, you are a retard. Stop being a retard and start being fun at parties.

Attached: 12.jpg (780x439, 91K)

No.

Ill take a Toyota Land Cruiser over a tesla any day.

hbr.org/2011/08/henry-ford-never-said-the-fast

>tesla autonavigates around road blockage
outplayed faggot

>recharge every time you start the motor
dude do you have any idea what the range on a tesla is

>superchargers all had to be modified
what the fuck are you talking about

>EV requires a multi-trillion dollar infrastructure replacement program for the nation to function, because contrary to popular belief, not everyone lives inside of a large city.

yeah but it's better to have some millionaire backing the start of it, starting a market trend which other mainstream car makers worry about

Surely all this switch to EVs wasn't worth it if mainstream power plants don't follow along, and sadly our best idea so far is Nuclear for which we still don't have any final solution as to what to do with the waste (most of the shit just lies in the plants themselves and needs maintenance for literal milennia).

Nobody here has full information so take my evaluation with a pinch of salt, but how I see it right now, the only way to go as green as we can is to harness earth heat like they do in Iceland whereever possible, and invest heavily in nuclear wherever there is no solution which doesn't involve displacing or straight up killing millions of animals or even humans in cases of failure (dams, wind, solar).

Google Wendelstein 7X for current progress on nuclear fusion, since as we know Nuclear today we are NOT sustainable with it. I know it's been promised "in the next 10-20 years" for over 40 years now. It's sad, but we're dealing with hyper-science shit here which attempts to imitate the fucking sun itself on a small scale.

Also fusion is once more not the final solution, but a step to 0 emission nonetheless.

>the apple of car companies
so the best car company?

>multi-trillion dollar infrastructure replacement program
dude what are you on about, the electricity grid exists already, where the fuck are you driving that you can't find a charging station within 300km

>to cash in on idiots
this was literally an investors meeting. he's not bullshitting some everyday fucking Joe who's on the fence of buying a tesla. he has to make these claims and show the numbers to the investors who came to this meeting (and everyone else, frankly)

He's not wrong
Electric cars can shit out torque like there's no tomorrow

l i t e r a l l y what short sellers/competitors have been spouting for LITERALLY THE LAST 10 YEARS

remember in 2009? no? because you didn't give a shit and didn't pay attention to this company? what were people saying then?

remember when Top Gear l i t e r a l l y fabricated a malfunction in the vehicle they got to test to try and bury Tesla for the gas car companies?