What genius at Apple decided it was a good fucking idea to make their wires BIODEGRADABLE???...

What genius at Apple decided it was a good fucking idea to make their wires BIODEGRADABLE???? I LIVE IN FUCKIG HAWAII WHERE ITS HUMID AS SHIT AND IT JUST WRECKS THE FUCK OUR OF THESE WIRES FUCK
LOOK AT HOW FUCKING YELLOWED IT ITS. ITS LITERALLY FALLING APART.
FUCK APPLE

Attached: image.jpg (640x825, 291K)

Apple designs their products for people living in California and California only.

Why would you choose to live in humidity? You're living wrong.

Not everyone can relocate so easily. Besides, nearly all places have humidity to some extent.

Buy an AC

>buy shrink wrap
>cover exposed wire
Next 1st world problem

iToddlers BTFO

Attached: cuck.jpg (1200x1200, 374K)

Which is more foolish: the fool or the fool who buys iToddler.

>sell shit
>buy plane ticket
>get job
>get place to live in
What’s the fucking mystery here

>*buys stupid shit*
>OMG WHY IS THIS SHIT SO STUPID WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: dingding.jpg (680x813, 56K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1554650409887.jpg (740x668, 107K)

It has nothing to do with humidity. It is just cum insulation biodegrading over time.
Internal layer is made from same shit.

No, really, fuck Apple. I found 6 power bricks for free in university trash. All of them are working great. Some of them are from 2007!.
My cable on MacBook Air degraded in like 3 years, with no UV, or insane humidity.

There is literally nothing wrong with Apple's cables. OP probably bought a Chinese knockoff and is now blaming Apple for it falling apart. Next time, try buying GENUINE Apple products. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

This is the same fag who complained about his computer killing itself because he refused to get an ac earlier today, ignore all posts made by him, you can assume his identity by his telling you that he lives in Hawaii

Bassed.

Attached: 1556041740235.jpg (900x599, 159K)

I had OEM charger from box. Apple puts knock offs into their boxes with laptops?
Wow.

iToddlers BTFO. Chink cables are better than apple trash, actually.

If he owns a house in hawaii, he's already richer than you.
Old people likes warm weather

>Hi guys, Shlomo Goldberg head of marketing here. In order to establish ourselves competitively I have devised a campaign that involves some rebranding and PR efforts surrounding ecological sustainability, corporate responsability etc.

>Basically we increase our earnings by 9% annually thanks to our new model of planned obsolescence. 15% of our products will decompose within a year of purchase. We will justify this as ecological and corporate ethics. If people criticise us because their Iphone turns into mold and starts smelling foul, we slander them as heartless imperialist pigs who don't care about poor people and developing countries.

>That's genius, Shlomo. You get a raise!

paste

MY CABLE IS FROM APPLE. I OWNED IT FOR A LTTLE OVER A YEAR AND THEN THAT HAPPENED.

>OVER A YEAR
That's your problem right there. You're supposed to buy a new apple every xmas.

>richer than you
Why do old people worship money? Just die already.

Has anyone had an apple cable not do this?

Which island? I just visited Maui, it was beautiful!

they want you to buy a new one at a regular interval, duh?

hell I have one with fraying on the edge but I don't give a single shit because it's not going to start a fire, just works and I taped it up.

>macshit
Found your problem.

It probably gives cancer as well.
Serves you right for buying chinese crap at at x20 markup because there is an apple logo on it.

>makes these gay threads
>makes this reply
>replies with a based to each one
Holy shit the autism.

SEETHING

Attached: 1543384222924.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

Based and debirupilled.

I live on Oahu. I’ve never been to Maui before tho.

Niggers were complaining about it being bad for the environment so apple made it good for the environment. Blame the retard nigger monkeys that worry about faggot animals that are too stupid not to eat apple charger cables.

SAME SHIT HERE!
I don't live an a humid environment at all but the fucking apple charges are falling apart like they are made of play-doh. I've had an ideapad and the cord went through all shorts of shit and it's still as good as new, now got a thinkpad
Fuck apple

Result - 2x as many power cables sold and trashed because none last.

basically years and years ago ecofaggots wanted apple to use more "environmentally friendly" materials cause hurr durr and apple went and stook with it as thetmy make more money off people buying new chargers when it breaks again. it's funny cause it's less "environmentally friendly" now

Apple wants you to buy a new charger when they break. That's why they're so expensive. And people still buy this shit.

This one is cool

other user here
I bought a macbook pro in early 2015 and the end of the cable is starting to yellow yet I barely touch it and take very good care of it all the time
The material is just shitty rubberized plastic because muh apple aesthetics instead of that tried and true black plastic literally everyone else uses

>schlomo
I get it dude, apple sucks, but why you gotta be a racist piece of shit while you're at it?

based

The only cables that break ARE the Apple cables. That's why the third party cable market is so large, people need new ones that are higher quality. Of course Apple wants to milk people as much as they can and make their laptop charger cables break as well, but you need the whole thing instead of just a cable there. That's like a 100 bucks every time. I fell for it once but never again. Apple is too low quality.

Attached: 1332330586281.jpg (997x1000, 303K)

calm down mate

I live in Sydney, I feel you are pain bro.
I never buy Apple stuff though...

>I OWNED IT FOR A LTTLE OVER A YEAR AND THEN THAT HAPPENED.

That's a Magsafe 1.
Apple haven't sold Magsafe 1 computers for more than 2 years.

Also, the yellowing of the insulation means it's been getting too hot, keep it out of the sun, don't leave it in your car, and it'll be fine.

>The material is just shitty rubberized plastic because muh apple aesthetics instead of that tried and true black plastic literally everyone else uses

Most other manufacturers use PVC in their cables, which is poisonous and also shit to recycle.
Apple don't use PVC.

Wait, are you the same guy who posted yesterday about your computer dying due to the extreme humid conditions in your home? And despite all the legitimate suggestions you were still a sperg?

I don't give a shit
You either get everyone to use non-pvc or you make your shit last
One company using non-pvc materials in their cables isn't doing anything.

What kind of fucking retard buys apple products?

Angry that user insulted your masters? Stupid mutt.

I really need to do this. I don't even have to sell anything, I already have enough money to leave, but it just seems so crazy.

Attached: 1551744654831.gif (283x313, 1.99M)

>Noticing patterns is racists.

Nobody realizes its a play on
>you are using it wrong
Fucking retards.

Thanks Tim

There she is.

thats next level planned obsolescence

Why did you choose to buy a product designed for burgers if you are not a burger?

Just buy a new cable OP

Attached: D4X6eRxXsAA0nKKK.jpg (480x360, 19K)

(((iToddlers))) btfo

Attached: 1489363590768.jpg (491x491, 42K)

>not a gif
Cringe and bluepilled

Fuck off hawaiishit, hope you get nuked for real

>macshit

They did it to keep greenpeace off their backs.

ipajeets seething

>t. haim shekelgruber

That guy got a raise seeing how iTards now have to buy more new cables from apple.

pajeets use androids, only cucked white men, coalburners and niggers use apple

it’s Macfags btfo you stupid newfag ledditor

>Apple making shitty cables
>they break immediately
>people have to buy a new one
>they break immediately
>people buy alternative, PVC cables this time
gee Apple, what a great way to save the world, I totally believe you

Retro-vintage look to impress your fellow iCucks.

They still sell replacement wires in their fucking store you moron

faggot

Attached: 1494280181551.png (327x316, 165K)

any

Yeah but it'll get blacklisted after update or two

t. dindu

>we dindu nothin
>you just raycis

Didn't Snowden live in Hawaii?

PVC is hard to recycle? Have you ever soldering iron cable accidentally?
Their eco friendly cables are not eco-friendly in long run. Imagine changing entire PSU with shit in it, just for cable

That's the funniest part

Based.
Weeaboos BTFO.
Fruit cult brainwashing.
Macfaggotry.
Costs too many dollarydos?
LOL someone's jealous.

Hail Satan.

KYS tripfag.

Yeah because I'm not a retard who doesn't take care of my shit

>Buy dogshit
>It smells like dogshit

based

10/10

Every Apple cable I ever owned died after a few months. They make dogshit products and I'll never buy another Apple product ever again.

Hawaii is burgerland tho.

My Motorola Moto G6 Plus doesn't have this problem.

Apple’s laptop cables have always been removable from the power unit though

I had one and it broke so I bought a second one and can accurately say that the removable part is just the thick power cable that goes to the wall. The super thin cable is permanently attached and that's the one that breaks. Of course I would like to just get a spare cable but that wasn't an option. It had to be the whole thing.