NOBODY FUCKING CARES

When will tech reviewers shut the fuck about bezels?

Attached: NOBODY FUCKING CARES.png (780x626, 503K)

Aren't thick bezels better for consistent illumination? For instance, the IBM T221 (or any professional monitor) had massive bezels.

Why does he wear the piercings? Does he have faggot?

>Linux Tech Tips
what a faggot. that channel is one of the most boring tech channels ever. He just reviews shit i don't care about or shit for people who barely know about tech.

Jow Forums will pretend that it disagrees but this place constantly whines about "omg hueg bezels"

then why are the bezels on a MacBook tiny in comparison?

Attached: 61F99gFWolL._SX679_.jpg (679x409, 41K)

Attached: satania-san.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

Because bezels are ugly and look outdated, even if the insides are new it still looks like it's from 2014. You can argue for them on a handheld device for comfort reasons, however for a display the smaller you can get the bezels and chin, the better.

nobody actually cares how thick the bezels are on a monitor, within reason. A phone is different since you hold it in your hand- bezels on a phone are wasting limited space. Not so much with a monitor. The iMac's display is very good. If those bezels are required for the dosplay, then so be it.

>nobody actually cares how thick the bezels are on a monitor
I guess you aren't using a multi-monitor setup? If you rock 3 monitors it's a lot better with thin bezels than thick. It's not like people will use 3 iMac's to do a multi-monitor setup but for monitors in general it matters. It matters on laptops too, the smaller the bezels the more screen area.

Phones are the exception, it's fine to have a place to rest the thumbs when using it in lanscape-mode. Also, it avoids that silly notch thing.

why is he reviewing apple shit? is he that dry on content?

Views, plain and simple. Apple users are for some reason much more interested in watching content about their hardware/brand. "Apple" is a great keyword, it's much better than say "Lenovo" or "HP" (in terms of views you get by including it in your title).

if you want multiple monitors, it matters

Apple keeps pushing the bezelless meme on every device yet can't make a screen with small bezels for a fucking desktop computer

I don't follow.

shut up boomer

>bezels are ugly and look outdated
huh

bezel > notch

>tech reviewers

Attached: index.png (211x239, 5K)

For perfect techno-cybermancy future to happen where man machine hooked to Emperor in role of tech-priest bezel must go surely you dont want to stand in abject of inevitable, heretic?

This
This
Pic related

Attached: FDBA5F04-F806-4DC9-B642-5521193AD67D.png (392x349, 18K)

>nobody actually cares how thick the bezels are on a monitor
>source; my ass

I don't know about you but thin bezels are pretty sexy

Attached: x60s.jpg (1200x1000, 101K)

based

>imaging unironically watching Linus advertising network

I think they are also more durable. I read somewhere that with thin bezels it's easier to accidentally cause backlight bleed when handling the monitor

No, we on Jow Forums whine about stupid solutions for "muh thin bezels" that no one asked for