What drug is more harmful for reasoning and programming ability, alcohol or marijuana?...

What drug is more harmful for reasoning and programming ability, alcohol or marijuana?, i drink 1 liter (34 oz) of beer each two days. does this is going to do me any damage in the long term?, i'm really concerned about this because alcohol helps me a lot to be less autistic, even in situations where i have to negotiate.

Attached: 1552426384414.jpg (500x643, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278584615000603
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marijuana is more harmful. I've met quite a few potheads in my life and they're all absolute bags of shit who have the cognitive abilities of a walnut. They'll try to tell you otherwise, and that's because they're so fried that they're unable to do an honest self-assessment. I've met a few alcoholics as well. Their bodies are wrecked but most are still able to function well enough mentally.

But I wouldn't recommend drunk programming, or operating computers at all while inebriated. That's how we got shit like the MacOS dock and that gay purple gorilla that would magically infect every Winshit XP box that went online.

>does this is going to do me any damage in the long term?,
Since you already seem to have anxiety, which manifests in withdrawing socially (aka your autism) - long term alcohol use is associated with increase in anxiety, prompting for bigger doses. I'd say identify core reasons for why you are anxious, by asking your self simple questions (what is the cause, and what if thing that i'm anxious about happens etc.) Classic Cognitive Behav. therapy.
MJ is mostly fine - just don't use it as default getaway drug all the time, being constantly stoned is a shitty place to be.

alcohol will chew your shit up long-term, stick to weed and maybe benzos if you can handle them without waking up in jail

My social intelligence is just fucked since i'm five years old, i perfectly remember doing pic related alone during playtime while other kids were playing with each other. Still managed to do almost a perfect score in all my country uni selection test (less than 1% of a 17M population).
Benzos?, taking three pills of lexapro i can't ejaculate no matter how fast and hard i wank, my hand get tired before, i ask myself if this is some kind of chad physicologycal thing (like Freud talking about sexuallity and phycology being hardly linked).
With 3 beers (cans) and three lexapro, or when i smoke weed, i can at least talk with people for 10 minutes, sober i can barely stand a few six or five lines and no more.

Pic related is this, i forgot the file

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 397K)

1 litre of beer is absolutely nothing

*When i take three pills of lexapro

Thanks, i really appreciate it.

Water, workout at free time, enough sleep.
No shit, no smoking, no benzos, no coffee.

If your work won't let you, get a different job.

1 lifetime dose of MDMA

Studying law, learning to program myself (in a disciplined way, not "urr durr i can random python tutorials, i program") and watching animus doesn't leave me a lot of time.

1 lifetime dose?, how is that?

i think he means you only have to take it once and it will change your outlook forever

I know what he means, i don't understand how MDMA can do that.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278584615000603

>taking three pills of lexapro i can't ejaculate no matter how fast and hard i wank, my hand get tired before, i ask myself if this is some kind of chad physicologycal thing (like Freud talking about sexuallity and phycology being hardly linked).
lexapro is an SSRI and inorgasmia is a common side effect. benzos feel similar to alcohol in effects but are much cleaner and aren't as toxic, although being zooted all day will fry your brain and discontinuation after long-term daily use can induce life-threatening seizures. that said, they're quite infamously addictive and can fuck your shit up - the new heroin, basically. handle your drugs before you go popping xanax like it's candy.

do lsd

If you feel like shit for your whole life - and that first dose gives you absolute purification and bliss, and acceptance, and desire to connect with people.
The most important thing is not high itself - is that you now have a proof or reference - that you can feel good, that life can be blessed, that connections with other people can bring joy. Complete mindset reversal, especially If you are like me - I've never ever felt happiness until 24 (my MDMA only session), like nothing in my life was giving me anything in terms of emotional response. This shit has opened all the closed systems - and unfucked that part of my brain, that was blocking all those emotions and desires from manifesting

We lack long term studies of the effects of cannabis on the brain but early research points to it mostly causing issues in relation to memory and learning. To what degree, whether it’s permanent, and how much is unknown still. Thanks prohibition.

This is a good thread that I’m interested in reading the replies to. Cannabis has always been my DOC and I have been a daily user off and on since I was 16. One of my concerns recently has been the effect cannabis has on my work. I can’t think of many amazing programmers or computer scientists who were daily users like myself but then again times have changed.

As a continuation to this, cannabis is particularly helpful in achieving the same mental “refresh” that getting up and taking a walk can do while programming. Cannabis has the tendency to shift your perspective and alleviate some of the mental fatigue.

Honestly, LSD is probably the most beneficial drug for programming. I could sit here and try to explain why but I would be wasting my time. I’m sure some of you will understand this. It’s just something you need to experience if you’re willing.

yea you're confusing "unfucking part of the brain" with full blown schizophrenia.

Op here, I can relate to a "blocked" part of the brain too, because when i'm sober i can't talk with people, but when i'm drunk or in marijuana, i can talk with people like normies would do, that means there is a part of my brain that doesn't work properly when i'm sober, but i know it's still there.

No effect on my congnition, just cleared massive anxiety and allowed to express dem feels.

this
not this, never this. weedheads are absolute subhumans

potheads != users
you can do drink without being a deadbeat alcoholic and you can smoke weed without being a juvenile fucktard. most people who smoke weed keep it a secret because of that exact stereotype.

>They'll try to tell you otherwise, and that's because they're so fried that they're unable to do an honest self-assessment. I've met a few alcoholics as well. Their bodies are wrecked but most are still able to function well enough mentally.

1 dose is also the most you can get out of MDMA, you will never ever get the same feeling of bliss and happiness ever again, after the first MDMA dose. that's why I stopped taking it, it's just frustrating how my tolerance wnt up skyrocketing. But I believe everyone should do MDMA once, to have a frame of reference on what the brain is actually capable of in terms of happiness
you only get schizophrenia from aphetamine/meth laced pills, or massive overdose on MDMA. You should not get any noticeable down from your first MDMA pill if it's of good quality

Attached: 1513169597375.gif (700x488, 3.83M)

Marijuana. Always have done my best programming after drinking.

>they're wrong and if they tell you otherwise they're wrong because they're wrong so don't listen to them k
you're a moron, and I don't even smoke weed. for every tard who sounds constantly blazed there are several normally functioning smokers who aren't nipples deep in cannabis dependency.

>t. smokey in denial

Who the fuck doesn't drink 1 liter of beer every other day? I'm Jow Forums and like to hang out, we go for a drink almost every day, so you order a beer and drink it for thirst, then you order another beer to enjoy it.

If I go out I almost never drink less than 2 beers lol.

Alcohol makes you programming shit.
Weed sometimes makes you programming better sometimes shit.
Beer makes you program so much better.
Coffee also.
You should take a coffee then weed and after programming for some hours take another coffee and a beer.
Don abuse of weed it will lead you to nothingness.
Really just don't use it more than one joint a week. (I used to smoke weed everyday and it makes you very lazy(

t. chronic liver inflamation

>will never ever get the same feeling of bliss and happiness ever again
It's not tolerance in a chemical sense of word. it's just you're are already familiar with experience and it doesn't blow you mind the second time. Like visiting grand canyon - not that impressive second time.

if you plan to program, i recommend (doing so sober, but if you absolutely want to choose one of these then) weed over alcohol. it only makes you forget shit, but not make you dumb af