>smart watch
>smart refrigerizor
>smart home

everything is just botnet

Attached: serveimage.jpg (336x150, 7K)

Where did the smart people go?

>don't buy gimmicky consumer smart shit
problem solved

They are being systematically replaced by smart devices.

I only own a smartphone and a smart TV because those are not avoidable. Everything else is still available the traditional way.

>asmartphone and a smart TV
you don't need either of those things

You can also not use the smart features in them.

I worked at Samsung for a while helping develop hardware for their Smart Fridge shit. Good pay but fuck me, I had a chance to look at some of the programs running on those and I promise you It's all spyware. Even one of the boards I developed was specific to spyware

Speaking of smart TV's, I've seen a news report a while back on the insecurities of webcams on Smart TV's. The new smart TV's dont all come with webcams, right?

Tfw bought a smart TV in 2017 which does not have camera or mic.

Who the fuck has cp in their fridge?.

What the fuck is a smart TV?

Attached: 1487730060080.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Attached: 2345125.jpg (1200x900, 133K)

based facebook meme

Attached: 52c1a72.jpg (640x481, 33K)

A really slow embedded computer with internet access attached to a crappy LCD monitor that you still control with an IR remote control.

>not allowing your toaster to download CP
Lmao @ luddites

Attached: gengiskahn.jpg (700x390, 35K)

I don't get the point of this device.

Please allow your toaster to gain access to your photos, microphone, camera and browser.

*clicks allow*

now you see

Attached: CR-BG-Toaster-SBS-Krups-2-Slice.jpg (600x379, 56K)

My refrigerator is "smart". It has a panel where I control the temperature (you have 3 levels). It beeps when I leave it open. Also, there's a boost option for when i want a specific drink to be chilled faster (champagne, a can, etc.). It's not bad, but I hope it won't go further than this (having/requiring apps and connecting to the Internet)

We'll need some way to protect ourselves u guys.

They disappeared when "smart" became synonym of "dumb".

>dumb OP
ugh

its so stupid people can use apps on their tv without using a separate scary device and hdmi cable