Attached: MateX.jpg (1804x1710, 983K)

k

k

k

k

k

k

Not K

Attached: 1551111441683.png (657x527, 29K)

k, buddy. retard.

>folds phone with a tiny grain of sand between
>shatters

>YOURE FOLDING IT WRONG

kkk

I like the idea, but the current execution of it is more than lacking.

>forced to use polymer display protector
>1 tiny grain of sand vs 1000$ oled screen

They're really cool, I hope they figure out better materials for the display soon, otherwise they'll vanish pretty quickly.

>Foldables are the future
no. that it's a new implementation of an old idea with fancier technology doesn't mean it will be popular or last.

People thought minidisc was the future. Do you see people everywhere listening to music on minidisc players? No, you don't. Young people don't even know what that is.

Foldable phones are not the future. They don't even have headphone jacks. They break if you open it wrong.

Attached: 1920px-Nintendo_Donkey_Kong_Game_and_Watch.png (1920x1809, 2.86M)

I have a feeling samsung has slowed down their progress more than anything. You only really get one shot with consumers before they write off an entire technology (see: real-time raytracing), and the narrative next time around will be "last time it sucked, it's probably gonna suck again."

They're gimmick memes though. Cool to look at for a bit but that's it.

>folding displays are the same as two non-folding displays attached to two plastic frames connected by a hinge
>old idea

Attached: 1480540420690.jpg (562x527, 61K)

>You only really get one shot with consumers

If that were true, the entire Note line would've died with the Note 7.

Foldable phones are fine, it's folding screen tech that is single digit IQ. Samsung just wanted to make something out of the useless flexible screen tech they dumped so many resources into developing when the simple solution of just having 2 bezelless screens that hinge together is more practical.

At least they put some money into R&D and make an innovative piece of tech somewhere down the line. What have companies done in the TV department in the last few years? 4k? 8k? I find it funny that they have strong processors but for some reason, they can't implement 3D at the same time. The tech industry is really pissing me off

And thy still got BTFO by Huawei

That was their 7th shot, user.

They skipped Note 6.