Why didnt anyone tell me he died?

Why didnt anyone tell me he died?

this news hit me like a train. im so upset.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 112K)

where the fuck have you been for the past 6 months or so?

/mu/......

Attached: 1a0.png (785x644, 65K)

>this news hit me like a train.

Attached: troll-thread.jpg (220x229, 14K)

Man I lost my track on how many times these threads keep popping up derailing my favourite threads. Every time I look at that spooked face I loose my train of thought.

Attached: IMG_20190422_225458.png (374x374, 146K)

>this news hit me like a train
>train
trolling this hard. you well knew he was gone. stop mocking him.

>Man I lost my track on how many times these threads keep popping up derailing my favourite threads. Every time I look at that spooked face I loose my train of thought.
This thread is going to derail Jow Forums more than a girl on a train.

Attached: subway-girl-caught.jpg (533x810, 86K)

>stop mocking him
What makes you think we're going to do that? I mean, Jow Forums bullied a man with literal schizophrenia and ruined his life when he was alive.

He ain't dead.. he's just on the run from the CIA niggers.

>like anyone would actually believe he got hit by a train..

Attached: 50B3607E-A194-4F99-987C-881B7E0D50D4.png (300x236, 89K)

>Why didnt anyone tell me he died?
It was befor the cia niggers glows in the dark

Attached: 220px-Terry_A._Davis_in_1985.jpg (220x293, 21K)

I've had really "loco" motives since hearing about his death. I've been training myself to handle grief better, but I just can't get on the right track.

These images just make me sad. He was genuinely an intelligent guy who enjoyed what he was doing and otherwise had a successful career. Mental illness completely ruined him and during his last days he even admitted during his streams that things are not OK and he knows that his reality was somehow different from others' reality. When people caught up with him when he was homeless he seemed to have got a slight grip on reality and actually hanged out with the few people who approached him and was able to talk with them about normal topics instead of CIA stuff. But ultimately it was not enough.. he was litelly the perfect example of a person in need being ignored in plain sight. All the bullying and phone call pranks didn't help either. He didn't deserve the fate that got to him no matter how racist and retarded his rants were. He wasn't sane.

Attached: 1556095598692.jpg (800x522, 48K)

What do you guys think, is terry now in heaven or in hell?
I am sure he is the best programmer wherever he is...

Blame Reaganomics and the massive defunding of psychiatric healthcare in the 80s that lead to an increase in greyhound therapy.

I want Andy Sixx to rail his steamy logs down my fucking digestive track and boar a tunnel inside my throat like a trained assassin (lol ass x2)

Attached: temPOOlos.png (640x480, 399K)

Terry is probably explaining random numbers to God right now, taking a break from programming HolyC while listening to hymns and ranting about black people.

>explaining random numbers to God
You remember Terry wrote in his infamous post that niggers don't understand random numbers? You mean..

oh..

You know it to be true. Who the fuck do you think is the nigger with knives running his mind prison?

>black people
No such thing.

>missed the joke

come on user

>train
kek

God called him home.
Even sent a train for him.

That's what the CIA niggers want you to believe, I know he's still alive somewhere.

Who is this?

The Alpha and the Omega.

does anyone sell that tshirt anymore? the user that had them on ebay needs to come the fuck back im too much of a brainlet to get it done right myself

Veruca.

I actually felt really sad and depressed everytime I saw Terry. Guy actually suffered from schizophrenia and it was actually really sad watch. I actually grew with schizophrenic mother and know much of a struggle it is and how bad it can be. Mental diseases like that can happen to anyone of us and start out anytime. I'm actually glad that he's finally dead, so he happened to end up in better place now.

Attached: 2f0.jpg (800x450, 33K)

Whomst is Terry?

Terry A. Davis. The dude that OP posted and people make fun of.

He was the most intelligent programmer on this Earth chosen by God to build his temple. TempleOS.

go back to sci you dumb fucking retard

Thy Orbulon hast expanded to new boards. Greetings.