How come so many urban youths hang around these machines?

How come so many urban youths hang around these machines?

Attached: cash4phonez.jpg (520x248, 21K)

Attached: 12b.png (1199x630, 1.23M)

it's a part of their culture :)

It's easier than marketplace

Attached: owosmstxj2u21.jpg (640x790, 71K)

looks like a “steal”

Get it? haha

Boomers unironically love Urban Youths though

why is the name blacked out we know it's Jamal

No

why is it always a black person?

>why is it always a black person?
probably just a coincidence

Attached: CqbHenQVIAAU5cs.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

Is it not a trivial task to just factory reset these devices?

If it's iCloud locked a reset won't do shit.

What's stopping you from inserting random shit inside that machine? Also, how much it gives?

because nigs gonna nig.

>wut stopping from inserting random shit
explains the urban youth attraction. I would be interested, what percentage incoming product is knock-off as well, doubt its negligible

Why hasn't Google done the same? This is something that puzzles me to this very day. It's not like they don't have the botnet means to do this. Or rather, how does Apple do it?

Because Google doesn't death grip lock down their fucking devices to give the illusion of control and security like iShit does.

hmmm, let's see. machine says it will give you $5 for your iphone 6. kid standing next to it says he'll give you $10. you win, he wins, machine loses.
yeah, gee, why are urban youths trying to buy awesome phones for only $10?

lol

They already do far worse things, I don't see how some extra evil would be harmful if it stops niggers from niggering.

Applel can do it, as, network choice apart, they have end-to-end control of the devices. G is only supplying the OS, which can also be customized, and they wouldn't want to be liable for the complaints shitfest either. Applels were trad. bigger on Jamals shopping list as overpriced status symbols, generally attached to idiots from whom the object of desire can be easily retrieved. iCloud lock prob effective in prevention of theft, involves handing over near total control to the manufacturer tho, fug that

You mean "Factory Reset Protection"? Android's had that for a while.

All this raysism. I'm new here, is Jow Forums actually this based?

Attached: 1535143867718.jpg (478x478, 69K)

I don't think niggers even bother nigging androids in the first place.

Why is it only homicide and never theft r drug use?

Bump so I can shitpost at home

no, its just the local Jow Forums kids hanging around discussions 99% of them neither understand nor ever contribute more than mouthbreather comments about minorities to

speak for yourself nigger