I guarantee at least 50% of this board uses Chrome despite the "botnet" meme

I guarantee at least 50% of this board uses Chrome despite the "botnet" meme.

Also, reality check: Nobody gives a shit about your info anyway. You aren't important. Not to mention no other browser is as user friendly as chrome since no other can easily access the webstore.

tl;dr anti-chrome shilling is way overblown and more to stroke the egos of Jow Forumsoblins more than anything.

Attached: 1515479613537.jpg (1080x1080, 373K)

I use Chrome

Yeah, I use 3 different chrome browsers

>Also, reality check: Nobody gives a shit about your info anyway. You aren't important.
Why are companies spending billions of dollars for user data and making it increasingly impossible to opt-out of collection then?
And no sweetie, I don't use Chrome. I use Brave; the ONLY browser that respects my privacy.

because 50% on this site are tech illiterates, regarding the topic of threads:
>help me hack my gf Jow Forums
>headphone and consumerist generals
>etc

you like Kuvshinov's work too user?

A law abiding citizen today is a criminal tomorrow. No one may care right now, but if tyrants want to be tyrants they have a great tool in their hands
Also, privacy is a right. If you can deny it, then I can also deny the right to live of land invaders

>Why are companies spending billions of dollars for user data
For advertising. If you're too retarded to use adblock it's your own fault.

I hate Chrome not just because the botnet thing, but the UI is absolute fucking garbage.
I stick with Waterfox since I can actually make the UI do what I want for my workflow.

t. OP

Attached: scrot.png (498x273, 136K)

>Nobody gives a shit about your info
Google gives a shit about everyone's info, that's why they collect it
Now fuck off, google shill

The real reason not to use chrome isn't totally because of the data mining, but because google's slowly locking everyone into their ecosystem, and you only realize just how locked in you are when you try to leave.

i use chromium on my chromebook because it comes with galliumos. i use firefox on my desktop because it comes with xubuntu.

My mom says I'm important OP.
Also I use firefox, chrome and edge simultaneously without irony.
Locked down Firefox for security with , Chrome for common accounts and Edge for full JavaScript with random online shopping and not having to manually reenable 50 third party scripts to simply buy some rare alf pogs.

Attached: 1555585835452.jpg (540x540, 34K)

People underestimate the spying in chrome. Even Microsoft said it is bad when they cleaned their copy of chromium. Repost this picture when a chrome/chromium apologetic turns up.

based retard xd

Attached: nxRW7na.png (1699x929, 134K)

they hated him because he spoke the truth

>oh no! microsoft switched some settings!
cringe

>look mom i'm going all out!
it's so hard for you to fit in, even here

Attached: 2aa79c31.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

>now the botnet connects to our own servers instead!

I use both Firefox and Chrome.
I still enjoy Chrome as it's faster than Trannyfox

>Not to mention no other browser is as user friendly as chrome since no other can easily access the webstore.
Firefox works just as good as Chromium, or even better in some cases, and has all the relevant extensions

I use Chrome.

Its way higher than 50%

I tried ungoogled-chromium but when I couldn't sign in and sync my history/bookmarks I uninstalled it.

>Firefox works just as good as Chromium
No it doesn't.
Also your grammar makes you seem like a fucking idiot btw.

I like how my browser doesn't make any unsolicited requests. That being said, I use Firefox because I'm used to it and could never warm up to Blink- and WebKit-based browsers

Most people got annoyed by Firefox constantly crashing and chewing up CPU and switched to Chrome years ago.

Coincidentally it got bad right around when the trannies kicked Brendan Eich out of the company. It isn't a stretch to imagine that the inventor of both javascript and the modern web browser might have had a hand in keeping Firefox working well.

well, I use opera. so fuck you all chrome faggots.

give me ONE reason someone who browses Jow Forums would use Chrome when ungoogled chromium exists?

Vivaldi has access to Chrome extensions

Because I can sign in to regular chrome/chromium and it will install all of my extensions, show me the tabs open in my other instances and even my phone, show me the history of all my browsers, and make available all of my bookmarks.

Also password management.

See:
Also it's a pain in the ass to use add ons.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your posts. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>Nobody gives a shit about your info anyway
If nobody gives a shit why is it worth money

>using your web-browser to store your passwords
>using google cloud to store your passwords

Attached: 1537739529997.jpg (430x800, 146K)

Suck my dick retard

It's been a while since Firefox last crashed for me (it was worse before the Quantum update) and just recently I tried finding a less CPU intense alternative for an old laptop. It turned out that no other big browser was a considerable improvement.
I understand why people are fed up with Firefox and Mozilla in general, but I've tested enough browsers to confidently say that Firefox is the best browser for me.

>Nobody gives a shit about your info anyway
Then they shouldn't collect it.

I've been using firefox for the past 10 years and still see no need to switch to anything else.

why does this man look so strange? i mean, he almost doesn't look like he's actually fat, more... bloated? where are his jelly rolls? he looks like he ate a fucking beach ball

Lots of glow in the darks around lately

fuck off piece of shit shill

Not a shill. Just sick of the autism and unfounded paranoia on this board.

I did use chrome for a long time, but last year switched to firefox/duckduckgo for my personal needs. It's kinda fun to see what sites are secure and which are literally on fire with ads.

Attached: 1542805342058.jpg (274x237, 26K)

I unironically use w3m as my default. I only switch to firefox if I absolutely need it, which is less often than you might think.

thanks cia

>you're not important now so that means you won't ever be important. All this data that they farmed will never be used.
Well I am convinced, thanks discount Bran.

chromium edge here. i, for one, enjoy the ms botnet.

Dude just give me the key to your house, I'm never going to use it.
All your neighbors gave me their keys and they're fine, I don't need it but you should definitely still give me the keys.

Attached: 1544773787087.jpg (900x599, 104K)

Muh distro came with chrome already installed, but I like firefox so I installed that too, and use firefox.

I use Opera. It just werks

Of course I use chrome, I've been wanting to kms myself for years. Why would I give a fuck about privacy lmao

because marketers think they do.
>"oh look! this guy googled about dragon dildos a few months back! send him an email! we paid 30ct for this info!"

he looks exactly like my father in law. heavy drinker who does some sports.

I use opera, it's comfy

>I don't use Chrome. I use Brave
same thing

Attached: tor.png (1406x1878, 87K)

Use Kiwi.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-23-20-34-45-397_com.kiwibrowser.browser.png (1080x2160, 85K)

>chrome
>password management
pfffhahahahahahaahahha
holy shit, I knew BEretarded was retarded, but not this bad

cope harder nigger cattle

opera is just a chrome skin, dumb anons

Orbulon uses thy intellectual browser known as IceCat

I agree, brave is just as bad. It also is chromium-based, further contributing to googles html-engine monopoly. Use waterfox if you're overly concerned about privacy

the windows users defaintly use chome but besides that it's mostly firefox. I recently switched to qutebrowser and I really like it