WHERE IS MY ICE LAKE!!!!!!!?

AND WTF IS ROCKET LAKE!!?

Attached: 2002679904.png (656x357, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/intel-desktop-mobile-cpu-roadmap-leak-14nm-comet-lake-10nm-ice-lake-tiger-lake/
wccftech.com/tsmc-5nm-production-euv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ROCKET LAKE 14NM+++++++++++ 2021 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>mobile cpu's

Kek feminizm and pajeets killed Intel.

Sauce because OP is a faggot as always:
wccftech.com/intel-desktop-mobile-cpu-roadmap-leak-14nm-comet-lake-10nm-ice-lake-tiger-lake/

Well with this Intel has officially surpassed the "not even joke" level, we are in "how it's possible to fuck up this far" level.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO INTELBROS

Here's the desktop one.

Attached: Intel-Client-Desktop-CPU-Roadmap-2020-10nm-14nm-Ice-Lake-Comet-Lake-Tiger-Lake-Rocket-Lake[1].jpg (1280x696, 125K)

no 10nm desktop cpu till 2022
intel is finished

Attached: prx.jpg (600x357, 32K)

>10nm
>in 2019
Lmao

just wait goy

Attached: Intel roadmap Working-on-7nm-and-5-nm-Manufacturing-Technologies-3.jpg (1688x795, 342K)

>2021
>still stuck on 14nm

Attached: intel suicide shill.png (1070x601, 440K)

TICK TOCK on the intel death clock

Intel superpower 2020+2

JUST WAIT FOR COPE LAKE 10nM IN 2022 IT WILL DESTROY AYYYMD GARBAGE

>10nm not earlier than 2022
BRUUUUUUUH LOOK AT THIS DUUUUUUDE

Attached: t.JUSTnich.png (1002x1480, 1.25M)

>10nm 2015
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

holy mother of KeK. Intel is unironically finished and bankrupt.
by 2022 its STILL A -LAKE and also at a process disadvantage.

This is just embarrassing at this point.
It's like laughing at some fumbling idiot and calling him retarded.
Then it turns out the guy is actually mentally challenged.

Attached: 1549503211032.jpg (644x960, 59K)

>no 10nm desktop part until 2022

This has to be some kind of joke. Are we unironically living in the timeline where AMD well and truly surpasses intel?

Attached: 1507458358223.jpg (480x362, 40K)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=we2oePtTGMM

Attached: intel delid.jpg (682x787, 136K)

>14nm
>Comet
>Rocket
They're really going all out on this one aren't they

>AMD well and truly surpasses intel?
They'll manage one way or another to fuck it up somehow. AMD hasn't shown that it is able to maintain majority marketshare for any significant amount of time.

My guess is that Rocket lake is the architecture of Ice lake but ported to 14nm++++. As you can see, it will support LDPPD4 and as far as I know, only Cannon lake CPUs (I3 8121u) supports that kind of RAM.

INTEL 7NM WILL DESTROY AMD IN 2177

delid

AMD is probably going to take over the market unless they fuck up somehow.
Intel is going to be competing against way better tech that's +50% cheaper. It's not even going to be a contest.
Also AMD will be one step ahead when Intel finally gets their 10nm. They'll have a long way to catch up to them and I don't think AMD will repeat Intel's mistake of stagnating for ages.

Rocket Lake is the death of mankind.

Intel can't keep up with AMD because of their monolithic shit, and now they're gluing together two monolithic dies so that they can have both awful yields AND housefires

>2021
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
NO FUCKING WAY

Reminder TSMC 5nm is already going risk production late 2019

>TSMC 5nm Risk Production Starts
wccftech.com/tsmc-5nm-production-euv/

Attached: 1494620862733.jpg (493x493, 54K)

Reminder that AMD and Xilinx are both releasing 7nm products this year, while Intel's answer will come in fucking 2021. They bought Altera and got it trapped in the same manufacturing hell, fucking lmao.

I don't believe in karma but oh my god. This is way way worse than AMD wait shitstorm back in the day. also:
>14++++++++++++++nm in 2022

Attached: 1555838036654.jpg (899x650, 208K)

7nm+ Zen 2020
5nm Zen +DDR5 confirmed for 2021

I did the math the other day: For every wafer intel can only make about 25 of those dual-die 400W monstrosities while AMD can shit out 66. AMD can also use the other dies, barring the ones that are flat out dead, for the lower product lines. Cant do that with a 600+mm^2 chip.

Intel is literally selling CPUs with broken igpu for the same price as non broken ones because they can't shit them out fast enough

Zen2 can't come out soon enough

Intel basically has to adopt chiplet/interconnect approach to have any chance of producing price competitive products. But that would mean a redesign (I'm assuming you can't just cut up Core arch and glue them together).

OR finally get their process advantage back, which is starting to look like an impossibility at this point.

How long will that redesign take?

Attached: 1500023485497.png (150x262, 46K)

>nearly a decade on 14nm

kek
KEK
K E K

how long until Lisa dies from "natural causes" or "an accident"?

Attached: 1555696908383.jpg (268x291, 4K)

I guarantee that they have a "chiplet"-esque design in the works. You already see them gluing two xeon dies together with an interconnect. It makes sense to mimic AMD's approach because of the defect math for large dies vs. small.

The issue is that (a) Intel has been riding their gravy train for a decade and hasn't proven to be competent at chip design or fabrication.. I mean, just look at the 10nm production shitshow and how quickly AMD / ARM designs are catching up in chip architecture and IPC. (b) This sort of shit takes years to plan and execute. So even if Intel can get their shit together then (c) the competition isn't standing still. By the time Intel gets 10nm out in 2022 you'll be seeing 7nm+ in full production with 5nm most likely around the corner.

difficulty, 5nm is already entering risk production and is slated to reach full production next year.

Intel should just lie like they always do.
Ship 14nm as 10nm.

Jim keller finally met his match.

Keller is going to be cucked by retarded management, they are the ones killing the company.

>14nm++++ rebranded as 11nm
>10nm++ rebranded as 6nm

7nm+ is early next year, 5nm is 2021, late 2020 at best

Their gpu division seem to be rather autonomous from the rest of Intel thankfully.

this, it is not like Intel is lacking in talent. Management has been doing diversity hiring for a while now and it came back to bite them in the ass.

oy vey.......

You posted the same one

>rocket lake
14nm+++++++++++++++++++++++
You can't make this shit up,
Blast me away to the space lads

Attached: brian JUST.jpg (921x865, 354K)

>14nm in 2021
>5NM phones are mainstream
>7nm is already in amd products
Lol

How the fuck is it taking Incel 2 years to get pcie4?

J U S T
U
S
T

>AMD launching PCIe Gen 4 this year
>Intel launching it on 2021
>Xeon only

>8c 14nm intel up against 16c 7nm ryzen
topkek they aren't even trying anymore

Attached: 1556120379650.jpg (1688x795, 259K)

MAKE MOAR LAKES

They're already 4 years late. What is another 3 years?

Attached: wat.gif (368x368, 2.32M)

Can we meme Intel into irrelevancy?

Gonna be funny as fuck seeing m.2 drives gpus and 10gbit+ Ethernet get bottlenecked to fuck in 202x by incel garbage

Attached: 1556115862363.webm (750x692, 2.55M)

They memed themselves desu
They haven't shipped anything that wasn't liquid shit since 2014
They wherent even trying with the 9900k
5ghz 220watt 100 degrees

>They wherent even trying with the 9900k
>5ghz 220watt 100 degrees
They had to go back to soldering the IHS just to get that and it still isn't enough

This is beyond JUST

There's no fucking point in releasing new LAKES if it's the same old refreshed garbage from 3 generations ago.

They shouldn't release anything until they come up with 3D layering or whatever the fuck they were planning to do. These incremental generational gains are cancer. And this is coming from someone that has a lake in his system.

>Little Rocket Lake is on a suicide mission for itself, and Intel's stock price

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-132412__01.jpg (1080x894, 165K)

You gotta spread the inlel meme within IT consultants circles to get their enterprise sales down.

Because they have to push 200 fucking watts to get stable clocks then shit on motherboard manufacturers for ignoring their turbo duration bs.
I'd gladly take more stable performance over peak burst crap
T. 2700x 4ghz under full load cool as fuck 55 degrees

KEK and it's sad that ryzen can't go past 4.2ghz reliably

Aao their yield issues aren't going away either so they are literally not able to keep up with demand.
Funny watching them go so quick.
2007-2016 they where on top of the world then Zen rekt their shit in 2017 and they never recovered.
I fully expect i3 and i5s in the fire to get cucked on 22nm as well since i7s ain't worth buying and i9 is the new hotness (literally)
Fucking literal dumpster fires
Fuck then for meming quad core hedt desktop pcs for over a decade too everyone who bought a incel quad core after Zen are getting rekt especially 7700k fags
Sad? GHz wars is over user they where saying we'd have 20ghz by now back in the 90s
5ghz is basically the ceiling unless people want 5.5ghz 400watt monsters that need to be cooled by literal chilled water refrigerators

>Sad? GHz wars is over user
What I'm saying is that Intel makes overpriced housefires but amd shouldn't get a free pass. Their processors get stomped on by a 4790k at stock speeds in single threaded performance, which is the most important metric for many programs even today.

I'm just hoping zen 2 closes this gap and at least inches closer to 6700k levels of single threaded performance unlike its current 2014-tier single thread performance

4c8t is only still a thing in gaming because all console games are designed around 2ghz 8 thread bulldozers
When 4ghz Zen 2 8 core 16 thread comes next year or two low end quad core c u c k s will be absolutely fucked.
It's why /v/s old mantra about i5s being enough was bullshit.
Hell dual cores won't even play games today

SLS-LAKE

i bet lisa su has been on the emotional equivalent of a coke and whore trip to mexico for the past year. How good can things even go for AMD? Not only have they managed to put out a CPU architecture and multi chip concept that is incredibly competitive against the best case of what intel could've offered, they, by sheer luck, put it on the market when intel started to have a fucking stroke after more than three decades of market dominance.

DELET NOW OR ELSE

Attached: Mysterious Merchant.gif (452x523, 4K)

>when intel started to have a fucking stroke after more than three decades
IT WAS ALL AN INSIDE JOB I TELL YOU!!

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (257x196, 10K)

All memes aside, it's genuinely unfathomable how a company of Intel's size has managed to fuck up this badly.

Zen2 will have double the cache of Zen. Shit will be wrecked.

Rocket Lake is what is being used by Elon Musk to launch their Falcon Heavy payloads. It's used as the booster rockets because it runs so fucking hot.

AMD uses inferior glue though ;)

I feel that Intel really decided to dump their 10nm and go straight to 7nm. It's hopeless for new and buggy 10nm compete again mature 14nm++++++

Feminism and Pajeets did something right for a change

Attached: 1528738329331.png (2000x1751, 108K)

(you)

You can't completely dump 10nm at this point without causing an investor nightmare (because Intel has been saying that 10nm is still coming on ER calls and such). So what I think they'll do is try to improve 10nm yields for lower power / speed CPUs (laptops, tablets, etc.) and keep the desktop/server market largely on 14nm until they are ready to hop to 7nm EUV. Which is fucking hilarious because that means they're going to be completely fucked by AMD + other companies' ARM designs for the next 2-3 years at a minimum.

>AMD is probably going to take over the market unless they fuck up somehow.

Intel isn't competing vs AMD. They are competing against ARM

Jesus fuck I stopped laughing, now I'm legit worried. If Zen2 does deliver, and if Intel can't get its act together for that long, then it leaves a red carpet for AMD to pull an Intel themselves.
That, of VIA needs to step up their game so we avoid another CPU dark ages. How can a company this large can fuck up that badly?

And Intel is now getting buttfucked by both.

>himself

Attached: 1526154262651.jpg (1078x1356, 987K)

This leak is fake. It was already confirmed to be created by an AMD stockholder.

I really wunna Fuck her while she quietly rattles off Zen 2+ factoids in my ear as I suck 7nmilk out of her a mummy darlings

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-06-22-37-50-63.png (1920x1080, 519K)

behave yourself and be polite when talking about mama Lisa.

>They are competing against ARM
So Intel can't even shake off underpowered ARM shit?
lmao

in difference to AMD they got mountains and mountains of cash. They are to big to fail. If AMD doesn't fuck up they'll regain a lot of marketshare and make wagonloads of money but you can bet your left testicle that intel will come back swinging once they fix their shit up. That and they'll probably go for anticompetitive bullshittery again

What. The. Fuck.

i wish i was born 30 years earlier so i could've married this tech tomboy

go back to rebbit

Amd already did this when nvidia royally Fucked up multiple times when rtg was on the ball back in 2011-2014 before bulldozer sunk the company.
Sadly I think your right.
However Intel has literally sold crap covered in thermal jizz for years now and people still but them.
What will happen is arm will continue to encroach on the desktop/low power laptop market with 5nm and keep amd on their toes lest they lose their precious low-midrange niche to a fucking low power arm.
I'm pretty interested in what a scaled up 8 core 5nm arm with proper cooling could do VS a contemporary incel / Zen 1 cpu tho
No she is my milky mum and I will breed 64 core 5nm babies with her in 202x while fapping over pcie gen 5 and ddr5 6400 Zen 3

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-25-04-32-04-59-01.jpg (1851x1080, 94K)

Can't wait for poorfags to get cucked by mommy sue if they do deliver, You're going to be paying intel prices here reeeeeal soon kek. And then i'll buy AMD if they do BTFO intel in single thread while the poorfags stay at 1000 and 2000 series zens because of the poor gay aids haahaha.