If you can't:

If you can't:
- program in at least 5 different languages
- comfortably use unix and linux based systems
- use a soldering iron
- understand the basic principles of computer architecture
- understand the basic principles of computer science
- do high level math
- learn to use any software adequately in 1-2 hours and master it within 2 weeks
- type in the 100-150wpm range

You don't belong on Jow Forums. Perhaps try out /soc/. Thanks

Attached: 14_Power_Glove.jpg (720x480, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=87548D477D165E487AEF54441868A532
libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=058E28ADAE3A9A7677B6D9D3A4D52421
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

make me leave, faggot

I can't make you leave, but I can laugh at your utter incompetence and ideally shame you into leaving.

>learn to use any software adequately in 1-2 hours and master it within 2 weeks
impossible and laughable

You're right, it should be 15 minutes.

Yeah, all those Anonymous posters leaving boards because of "shame. Famous concept

>tfw you realize OP is incapable of all of these things

>program in at least 5 different languages
I can't even program in 1
>comfortably use unix and linux based systems
I've used Ubuntu once so sure I guess
>use a soldering iron
I have experience with soldering
>understand the basic principles of computer architecture
Not sure what you mean by this
>understand the basic principles of computer science
Also not sure but I'm gonna side with no
>do high level math
Nope
What kind of software can be "mastered" in 2 weeks, fucking Scratch?
>type in the 100-150wpm range
I doubt it but I don't see why it's important to type that fast

t.freshman college student

How should I learn to solder?

yikes

fail about 10 times, you should get decent at it about that point

I can do everything else on your list but I can't solder at all cause I have poor hand eye coordination and literal tremors. Fuck you faggot OP, a thread died for your self-congratulating horseshit. Reevaluate your life and realize the only thing that allows you to post this smug bullshit is the same mechanism that means people won't leave Jow Forums just because you don't like them

People with physical disabilities are exempt. If you can't solder due to that and you can do everything else, you're good

I'm a mechanical engineer who just comes here to shitpost.

>If you can't:
>- program in at least 5 different languages
Nope. Closest thing I've done is Matlab scripting.
>- comfortably use unix and linux based systems
Yes
>- use a soldering iron
Yes
>- understand the basic principles of computer architecture
No
>- understand the basic principles of computer science
Not really
>- do high level math
Yes
>- learn to use any software adequately in 1-2 hours and master it within 2 weeks
Yes
>- type in the 100-150wpm range
Yes

Ebin list.

>can type very fast
>can't program

Attached: tumblr_o6ouy8mKMi1uv3hlzo1_500.gif (480x356, 1.98M)

Yeah go ahead "master" an ERP software in two weeks, please, give it a try, faggot.

>mastering eroge role playing software

Attached: wile-e-coyote.gif (352x354, 59K)

I can only do 1 of those. Make me leave, bitch.

Obviously talking about something like pic related.

Attached: kisspng-logo-sap-erp-sap-se-enterprise-resource-planning-o-easyops-cloud-based-multi-channel-busines (900x460, 70K)

Shit, I max to about 65 WPM. How the living fuck can you make 100 WPM without many errors?
Granted, I don't program as often, but god damn.

A combination of a high school typing course and many years of online shitposting.

I haven't programmed anything more complicated than a Matlab script because (a) I hated Matlab and (b) I've never needed to program something.

The math thing is where you've got me. I satisfy the other shit, but haven't even touched calc

Start now then. It's easy once you get it. Do a couple khancademy courses, do a ton of problems. You'll get it. Calculus, discrete math and statistics should cover 98% of your Jow Forums related needs.

Can I substitute liking avgn for the typing speed? I i am not that fast

Attached: rolling_rock.jpg (470x355, 103K)

Nobody can master SAP. It's impossible
You'd go mad as if you'd directly observed a cosmic horror.

99% of Jow Forums can't do any of these

If you satisfy all others then yes, but you need to at least be able to speedrun a NES game or something like that.

Orbulon can do all this plus much more.

>tfw can do it all except typing fast

Attached: wtf_3.jpg (257x196, 5K)

I can do all of those besides comfortably using unix and linux based systems. I can use them as well as anyone who used them for a few years at work would, but the experience is far from comfortable and if the company didn't have an autistic Linux-only policy, I'd unironically use Windows. I thought updates breaking system was a meme, and I was wrong.

I know, which is why consultants like me are getting paid so much :^)

>do high level math
what do you class as high level math?

College level

I'll bet all my imaginary internet coins that OP can't do any of these.

Hello World programs don't count.

>comfortably use unix and linux based systems
Ricing arch doesn't count.

>use a soldering iron
If you think soldering is so important to include it in this list, you probably suck at it.

>understand the basic principles of computer architecture
We get it. You know what a CPU is.

>understand the basic principles of computer science
You couldn't balance a binary tree if you're life depended on it.

>do high level math
Calc 1 is not high level.

Go master blender with all of the different modes in 2 weeks.

>type in the 100-150wpm range
Absolutely irrelevant to technical literacy.

Shitty LARP, OP. Post your resume with 5 big projects all in different languages, your Linux certifications, and one EE project and maybe you won't look like a sad NEET.

>5 languages
Yes
>unix and linux
Yes
>soldering iron
My hands are too clumsy to use one.
>principles of computer arch and science
Yes
>high level math
Yes
>any software 1-2 hrs/2 weeks
Yes
>100-150WPM
I'm not a fucking cheating ass trying to make himself feel better by saying he can type impossibly fast.

Mastering blender literally takes 2 weeks of intense practice.

>Yes.
>Yes.
>Yes, and this is a stupid requirement since any jackass can learn to solder decently with a few hours of practice.
>Yes, but advanced.
>Yes, but advanced.
>Yes, and really the last item requires this
>No, this is retarded. Some software is built by crazy people. Some software is so tailored to a particular use case that without weeks of learning the application you'd never understand what it does.
>100 is pretty fast. I usually go 80 but I could do 100+ for a time. It would just be really uncomfortable to push that fast and I'd make more than zero errors, which is unacceptable to me. This is probably because I raptor claw, but after 10 years of nobody correcting me and another 10 years of not giving a fuck, there is no way I'm relearning to type so I can go 20-30% faster when I probably spend 10x the time thinking than typing.

Your list seems to be arbitrary based on what you can do, not an object analysis of the lowest common denominator of skills most intelligent people have in the technology field. Basically you're a faggot, OP.

>I can only use C and not even fluently
>I use windows 10
>Never used a soldering iron
>Nope
>Nope
>Nope
>No clue
>No clue what wpm even means
I mainly came here out of interest for learning new stuff, and already learned a lot of things on a few days. Nice that you made a retarded thread like this instead of making one with new things I can learn.
The ones here are the ones that wanna discuss to learn or make people learn.
You're the one that should gtfo.

>If you can't:
I'm fluent in BASH,App Inventor,HTML,CSS and GORILLA.BAS
Android Jelly Bean for life!
>- use a soldering iron
the virgin soldering iron vs the chad spray paint can + lighter
As soon as Intel stop using CISC and finally come up with a half decent compiler for the Itanium architecture I will bother to learn them, kek.
yeah I know dude, there's only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who get CS and those who don't
>- do high level math
I once did pic related while high
>- learn to use any software adequately in 1-2 hours and master it within 2 weeks
Drew my first circle in GIMP after only a week and a half of practice
I employ a tiny mongolese midget who does all the typing for me, so fuck off pleb

Attached: highlevelmath.jpg (723x1023, 121K)

>>Yes, and this is a stupid requirement since any jackass can learn to solder decently with a few hours of practice.
You would think so but you wouldn't believe how bad things are in the real world

This is a very odd arbitration. This is likely one of the few things on this list you view yourself as "competent" in, hence why you included it with such a specific number. Realistically, one need only understand a few programming paradigms and they will be able to program in any language. This is not unattainable or unreasonable. Your misunderstanding of this concept shows your inexperience.

t. pleb who'd rather understand linguistics than understand English, French, German, Korean and Chinese

Syntax matters, get over yourself

Attached: 42a.jpg (650x429, 60K)

In the real world 50,000 Chinese women can solder faster and cleaner than anyone itt. They can do smaller pitch than most of us too.

>lists /sci/ and /diy/ shit
>hurr you don't belong on Jow Forums
This is *STRICTLY* a marketing board.

Attached: 1514896583009.jpg (450x557, 62K)

You also have to be able to say solder correctly. Not "sahdder", but "soulder".

el rei

html4, html5, css, xml
almost..

Syntax absolutely does not matter unless you want to be on the highest level of that programming language, in which case you would not waste time using 4 others.

It matters because you have to learn it

Oh fuck am I autistic? I can do basically all of those.

Attached: 1555558146637.png (408x455, 389K)

lots of buttangry redditors in here

True Jow Forumsentooman detected

not yet. i haven't corebooted my w500 yet.

If you know C++, you know the syntax for any other language.

7/8. I know multiple languages enough to do real work in them, enjoy Linux, can solder, know my way around CS and computing architecture, am a fast learner, and type around 140 with 100% accuracy.

I can't into high level math. I'm not innumerate, but something about the relationships of numbers to each other (think transitive/distributive properties, simplifying complex algebraic equations, etc) just does not fucking work with my brain for some reason.

imagine being so buttmad that there are people worse than you in some niche you autistically specialize in. you don't own this board faggot. if you really know 5 programming languages and you're a god of technology, make your own fucking media platform instead of whining on an image board that posters on Jow Forums don't know how to use soldering irons.
oh and also, i might not be able to do anything you listed besides the math and 100-150 wpm part, but i sure am fucking grateful that im not a pretentious loser on Jow Forums using bing bing wahoo onions reaction images.
get off of reddit and shower dude

i am doing 6 figures knowing only JS and some basic python. feel small yet?

>I can't into high level math. I'm not innumerate, but something about the relationships of numbers to each other (think transitive/distributive properties, simplifying complex algebraic equations, etc)
Stop thinking of math in terms of numbers. Meditate on this statement until you understand the true profundity of it.

Do you have another way to represent the relationships of quantities to one another? What does this even mean?

Attached: 1380116273671.jpg (280x274, 10K)

Fuck i type above 150 wpm

I google how to add spacing in word every paper I write. This here is home. Maybe try out Jow Forums for all your emotional support you clearly need instead.

If CSS and HTML are considered languages, I am in.

Attached: hw.jpg (800x450, 52K)

You almost got it but then you lost it.

Here's a hint, forget about quantities and only consider relationships. They're all that matter.

>do high level math
prove that 1+1=2

I wonder what the L in html stands for.

Jow Forums is probably best for you

> program in at least 5 different languages
experience in OCaml, Java, C, C++, Prolog
+ tried a bit of Python, Ruby, and Haskell, maybe more that I forgot
> comfortably use unix and linux based systems
grew up with Windows, used Linux for programming for 7 years, now macOS (I'm 21)
> use a soldering iron
last time was when I was 13 or 14 lol, anyway useless shit for CS degree
> understand the basic principles of computer architecture
had a course on that, tick
> understand the basic principles of computer science
far more, so yes
> do high level math
2 first years at university were only math and physics + theoretical CS is math desu
> learn to use any software adequately in 1-2 hours and master it within 2 weeks
that sounds reasonable
> type in the 100-150wpm range
I don't know how to measure it correctly. Online tests make you type random unrelated words, I'm way faster writing a sentence with logic.

>needs 5 languages
Lol op is a python fag

>high level math
And he went to college.
What a total faggot

Attached: 1510341601265.jpg (772x501, 64K)

>diversity initiative we love the disabled
No faggot, keep the mentally and physically retarded out of Jow Forums. They have Jow Forums and this god damn post belongs in /lgbt/

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x550, 59K)

>- use a soldering iron
How is that a metric? Many people who can use a soldering iron can't even tell what simple parts like capacitors do.

I do digital marketing, SEO optimization while using a highly customized Emacs (not a distro).

can I stay?

I'm pretty sure op doesn't meet half of these requirements.

I struggle with anything past high school level geometry and my company is about to advance me into a brand new role where my job is to do nothing but learn more C#. Math is cool but fuck you gatekeepers

Attached: 1366342688389.jpg (211x290, 9K)

>keep the mentally retarded out of Jow Forums
>proceeds to submit le epic amphibian meemay kekerinoxDD in a Jow Forums thread

You could, at least, set high standards.

Unironically anyone making gatekeeping threads also doesn't belong here

OP is a faggot

tfw I meet all of these criteria

That makes me feel bad about myself.

>120wpm is impossibly fast

I am a god.

This.
Soldering is a fucking art form, like arc-welding. Took me YEARS to become adequate, not even good.

I can do all of those except high-level math, but that depends heavily on what you consider to be "high-level" because calculus 3 ain't that high brah.

you just described an average electrical engineering degree
>pascal, assembler, C, C++, python, fortran, java
>unix user for at least 5 years
>have a small electrical lab at home
>getting my e.e degree soon so yeah
>80 WPM - irrelevant skill
>chess player 1700+ ELO

play chess faggots

Dhd

I check all of those except one since I can only type 45wpm

how do you learn this garbage? i literally typed "sap" "erp" "sap erp" into libgen, this is my method for learning anything. Are those books good?
libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=87548D477D165E487AEF54441868A532
libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=058E28ADAE3A9A7677B6D9D3A4D52421

I cam do html and comment in english, spanish, french, German and russian.

I can do all those, but you are mistaken - Jow Forums is for smartphones and chink shit.

>c, cpp, go, Java, js, bash, Perl, PHP and a few others
>macOS
>routinely repair my own electronics
>check
>check
>I could probably still whip out some calc 3 and statistics
>this is arbitrary
>~120

>programming
What are you, gay or something?

>calculus 3 ain't that high
Sufficient for Jow Forums purposes, but if you can do actual postgraduate high level math, so much the better.

I think 99% of Jow Forums can't even do college level math so you're good

what constitutes "high level math" to a csfag?

I don't go around just learning every new meme language for fun I know as much as I need to.
That said depending on your definition of language, posix shell, C, python, and lua. I only really use C and sh on a regular basis though.
>- use a soldering iron
Isn't this basic shit any retard can do?
>- do high level math
I vaguely remember calc 2 i don't really need anything beyond basic algebra and trig usually
Mastered kvm in a week
I don't really know how fast I type, I haven't bothered checking since highschool, I type fast enough though
Did I pass OP?

College level

>CS is basic shit any retard can do

If you don't understand basic electronics and signal processing you definitely do not belong here

>- do high level math
What you define high level math, my nigga? I really hope you mean PhD level, otherwise you don't belong on Jow Forums.

wpm doesn't matter

>2019
>being a wpmlet

Most CS concepts are well documented and you can learn pretty much everything you need to know online especially since the only qualifier OP had was basic CS

C/C++
Java
Scala
Python
Assembly
Been using Ubuntu-derived distros for 1.78 years with only 4 hops on record.
>- use a soldering iron
I own 1 and use it for my Arduino projects on and off.
check
check
>- do high level math
ez pz
check
40wpm at 95% accuracy. Admittedly i could do better if i got sleep and it wasn't my lazy day.
Why does the rate matter anyways?

my wpm is fine, which is why I can say it doesn't matter because I don't really use it