Piracy punishable by death

The unimaginable happens, if you are caught pirating you can be executed for theft. What do you stop consuming and start buying?
>all music is from soundcloud, wil buy 10 over 3 years from bandcamp
>borrow netflix or buy once a month every year, maybe buy dvds
>linux is my OS, no changes
>don't play games anyway, might emulate my games i already if it's legal but probably won't
>buy cydia tweaks I used for years and never bought, will buy all my apps I pirated on android
>donate to FSF
What would you do Jow Forums?

Attached: photo_2019-04-24_11-56-38.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>will buy 10 over 3 years from Bandcamp
>10/3
so you'll buy 3.333... years from bandcamp? what?

>cydia
Cydia is still alive??? Can I jailbreak my iphone 6s with ios12?

Yes to both
Check your ver tho

>The unimaginable happens, if you are caught pirating you can be executed for theft.
Yeah well I don't live in the USA or a sandnig country. So jackshit happens and I'm safe.

/thread

Attached: 1a6a6614.gif (298x224, 3.59M)

In the scenario, it happened dumb fuck no matter what cuntry you're in.

why yes, i don't pirate anything, what gave it away?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

I stop watching movies/tv shows not on Netflix or Amazon and I buy a few more e books. I already don't pirate games or software and I don't listen to music. Not too much change, guess I stop browsing /tv/ too

>what gave it away
You look stupid

literally nothing changes to me
people that run pirated software are retards

>executed for theft

first of all its not theft and second: stop living in 3rd world/mussie shitholes if you will get executed for unauthorized filesharing

Is this assuming you don’t already have a cache of media? If so, public library all the way

>Install Linucks on all of my devices
>I already own all of the games that I play
>Start hitting up garage sales and thrift stores for music CDs and maybe some DVDs if there's anything cool
>Probably use free over-the-air TV as a replacement for having pirated TV shows/movies in the background

This is a "what if" scenario. The reason doesn't matter, just imagine that piracy is not an option anymore.

move to another fucking country then cunt

>expecting intelligence from pirates

Nothing. I do not need it.

Attached: The-Rake-King-Farouk-Bling-11-copy.jpg (800x598, 165K)

Stop listening to music entirely. Only watch movies maybe twice a year at the theaters. No TV series at all for me to begin with so nothing lost there, and I already buy a ton of books so I guess I'd just buy more books.
Games I'll probably buy at about the same rate, thanks to key sites and gog.

Feels good not being a brainless media consumer.

i'm a rich chad. no offense, but stay poor

Good lord, it's an attempt at discussing media consumption. You're missing the entire point.

You are first going to have to establish a single government on Earth because even in the event of piracy being declared a crime and with a death penalty, it would only apply to pirating shit from fellow nationals and citizens and not a single fuck would be given about foreigners. Extradition is illegal here, and foreigners can suck a dick when there's an opportunity to one-up them.

Attached: 1439640945446.png (596x628, 280K)

>i'm a rich chad
The fact you wrote that casts some serious doubt about your "chad" status.

Lmao, so what?

Good luck catching me with a seedbox hosted in Romania.

Not quite execution, but you can get decades in prison for cp you can still find it. So, you just carry on as before.

Play abandonware games, and listen to punk because they don't sell their music. Wait, that is the same shit I always do. Only fags buy videogames or music.

Good luck getting that country recognized by litterally anyone

Attached: InfiniteLoop.gif (500x500, 656K)

You mean like we already are? Global trade never stopped even in the midst of total war, because states recognize each other by circumstantial interest and alliances form and change constantly, therefore your dream of exclusion is flushed down a toilet like a turd by the very nature of the political landscape shifting and looking for ways to shift constantly. You already live in a world where countries recognize each other despite constant trading of blows in the economic and trade sector while everyone treats global agreements as nothing but a facade. Pull your brain out of your ass, world has had global trade since the Silk Road came into existence even before Romans even established the Republic, Nationalism in its many forms is merely a format of membership which doesn't disable it nor did it every exclude nationalism for the past 3000 years.

Attached: 1439639697493.gif (300x168, 1.78M)

Muh animes.
Also maybe games? Unsure, modern games are so trash, don't want to even pirate them.

I'd just use incognito mode

I am a pajeet
I shit on piracy laws harder than I shit on streets you retarded burgermen

i will die proud

>You are first going to have to establish a single government on Earth
As if they didn't

Attached: 275.jpg (694x544, 92K)

>and start buying?

Nothing. If it isn't free it can go fuck itself.

I take the risk, encrypted harddrive, download over anonymizing networks and hide computer under the coach.

I'd Get a Crunchyroll/Funimation account and live with the shitty localized subs, censorship and inferior visual fidelity of streamed content. I do not watch television in any form.
Modern PC gaymes are legit trash, so I'm good there. If my soft modded PS2 is also illegal then I guess I'd have to replace it with one that at least has a working disc drive... Or get an original ps3 with ps2 hardware support. My physical library has diminished over the years so I'd visit my local game/dvd shops more often.