Learn how 2 code

>learn how 2 code
>land dream job
>buy all the tech shit you want
>get a good apartment
>still depressed

I'm lost Jow Forums...I can't even start new projects or learn due to depression and how hectic things are during the day. On weekends I just play video games and stay inside.

Attached: 96B2EC89-EBB6-413E-9E13-EA1DB0B8D4EC.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/ebooks/19942
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

install gentoo

kys

That's what you get for being a MGTOW incel

>On weekends I just play video games and stay inside..
Sounds based. Imagine internalizing normalfag logic

>start drinking
>start consuming drugs
>kill yourself
>....
>profit

buy guns

wecolme 2 tha club

This is the point in life where you join the church (make sure they do NOT allow female pastors and agree with Bible that wife must submit to husband).

Attached: 1446441301337.png (600x600, 216K)

anime and good headphones are the true key to happines

What is an MGTOW and how do I completely avoid SJW's like you for the rest of my natural born life?

Follow papa ted and buy a homestead. Find meaning in life through self-sufficiency.

Time for you to study philosophy. Read Heidegger's Being and Time.

Get back into old hobbies
The problem is our generation thinks work replaced family and friends but the opposite is true it's why everyone and everything is so fucked up nobody has a life anymore and just grinds irl for $ that's meaningless at the end of the day.
T. Incelneet

Just realize it's all a big clown world and death is a release from it
This
Shame all my church grills where bluepilled and I'm a virgin cuck
This too

Attached: 150.png (1000x970, 157K)

existential nihilism

you can do anything now without anything holding you back just you'll always feel empty knowing it doesnt amount to a thing in the grand scheme of anything

have fun living the rest of your life this way until you kill yourself

im on the same path

Attached: 1551161537092.jpg (415x441, 126K)

>killing yourself.
Entropy fag here I want to die

Attached: 1459980398076.gif (500x491, 674K)

Just force yourself to start a project even if it's literally just a clone of another site and add cool shit to it. Then building it can become a reason to live

Bro, enlighten me on your learn2code path.
Thanks.

Nihilism is paradoxical, user. You can't live life with a meaning derived from an absence of meaning. The meaning inherent in 'nihilism' negates it's negation in a cyclically regressive form. Pic related.

Attached: anti_nihilist_nihilism.png (612x201, 19K)

Give me all your shit then OP. No point in throwing pearls before pigs.

Same. Got high GPA, landed dream job, bought anything I want, living in a decent flat and I'm totally empty. I just smoke weed alone nowadays, it helps me sleep easily because I literally don't have anything else to do. I moved to London for the job, everything is shit here, no friends, not even a good weather to increase the mood. I will just wait here for one more year to avoid relocation reimbursement and get back to whereever the fuck I came from. Metropols are just sad and unhealthy.

im not living a life of meaning in the idea of absence of meaning

im living a life that has no inherent meaning

its freedom

its like playing a sandbox game and getting bored after doing all the dumb shit you want to do

then you do good shit and get bored

then you wonder why am i playing this

Attached: D2cQikdWwAAHlr4.jpg (640x640, 37K)

This. I would suggest to start with some thing light like arthur schopenhauer Aphorismen zur Lebensweisheit

Unironically go outside

Your last sentence reinforces what I said. Why is it that you are wondering about why you are even playing to begin with? How is it that freedom can via lack of meaning? In this case, your conception of freedom is your greatest slavery.

>your conception of freedom is your greatest slavery.

yes it is, user. you have no argument from me about that.

yall have a yeehawin day

Attached: Dwhq-trXgAAhkh2.jpg (556x603, 52K)

MGTOW is basically about your second question, avoid shitty SJW and bitches.

About your issue, some prozac can help.

user if you're bored with your life do some drugs and do something completely different

lol, you did things the normie way and now you feel like a normie. are you really that surprised? try this, instead:
>learn how 2 code
>land slacker job where you can shitpost and work on programming your dream game all night
>invest your money, fuck technology
>buy land in cheap state with low taxes
>try build replica of pic related with cinder blocks and stucco
>jerk off frequently
>become connoisseur of root beer and iced tea
>smoke menthols
>jerk off some more
>invest some more
>fuck hookers
>jerk off while thinking about the hookers you fucked
>become connoisseur of pretzels and hentai
>pay hookers to dress like your favorite hentai characters
>invest some more of your slacker money into something you enjoy rather than for profit
>profit anyway
>jerk off to your profits

Attached: Balmora.jpg (1761x1080, 952K)

Wow, it's almost like money and material goods aren't what makes you happy.

Firstly try to fix yourself on your own. Get a philosophy, start exercising and socializing.
Secondly — go to psychiatrist. Get a drugs. They won't be magic pills that fixes everything but will help. Get a therapy.
Remember about taking a break from work from time to time — at least one week break from daily routine, electronics and distractions.

Godspeed.

Based and blackpilled

Clean your room

Are you contributing to the free software movement? Maybe that's what's missing in your life.

Attached: richard_stallman-620x465-100590280-gallery.idge.jpg (620x465, 62K)

>based

Attached: 1550550859787.jpg (948x1199, 330K)

Read zizek.

Install Gentoo

read marx

Don't you know anything? The more banal problems you solve, the more existential ones arise.

You forgot the
>develop a friendly personality
>develop mind and body
>fall in love
steps

read candide

> gutenberg.org/ebooks/19942

Attached: candide1.gif (303x475, 38K)

After your basic needs are met, there is no relationship between income and happiness.

There is a strong relationship between having close friends and being happy.

Try making a couple of close IRL friends.

>land slacker job where you can shitpost and work on programming your dream game all night
damn how do you know me user
the jerking off while thinking of hookers you fucked part tho, dunno if that's going to solve anything

Living alone is part of it. I've been doing it for 2 years and it's rough on your mental health. If you can't get a roommate then I would suggest you find a purpose in life that justifies the suffering.

Nihilism is a lack of belief in OBJECTIVE meaning, not SUBJECTIVE meaning.

>thinking money and possessions were the key to happiness

there's your problem.

Not having money can make you desperate, and anxious. Having money won't make you happy. They're separate emotions.

Have sex

wasting time on video games is far from based lmao

asked someone a week ago if they remember newgrounds, they had no idea what i was talking about. wanna hurt myself, BAD

tom flump

Just try the time-tested cure for all your woes : Alcoholism.

It's a tried and true remedy that has been passed down generation to generation.

There is a reason there were bars on every street corner before feminists shut them down and feminized education cucekd you into thinking alcohol is bad for you.

The drudgery of daily life has been unbearable to every generation of men that came before us. Yet they managed to shoulder the burden and keep things under order so that they could pass it down to us.

Every nation of self-respecting men has brothels and bars. Men of every strata of society had access to those. Doctors, lawyers, well-regarded men, buggy drivers, coal miners. Every self-respecting men fucked whores and gave it no second thought.
There were brothels, taverns, bars in every neighborhood and almost on every major street. People were not complexed by their body or the size of their cock. They were horny, went in a brothel and came out 5 minutes later with a sigh of relief.

We have forgotten how to live.
Don't believe that cucked shit about psychologists, mediation, couple-counseling.

>I'm lost Jow Forums...I can't even start new projects or learn due to depression and how hectic things are during the day. On weekends I just play video games and stay inside.
It isn't just you, it's something in the air, everyone is suffering from it.

Start watching anime

See a Psychologist, Start dating and make a family.
Money doesn't give you happiness, love, and compassion do.

How does one develop these magic powers out of thin air?

sorta based but still bluepilled
This is another option, see pic related.
I strongly suggest you start working out and eating better, sleeping better too. Get yourself a relatively nice bed, turn off electronics for 30 minutes before sleep, yes, even your cellphone.

Attached: Nothing+matters+is+reason+enough+to+live+_12114e7e4c1f49b8b1c6ff292b48d12a.jpg (540x359, 75K)

Buy a guitar
If you're completely talentless, buy a midi controller and acquire some software like FL Studio. Most have free trials.

I went down the wrong skill tree in the bethesda game that is the IT industry, so I have a shitty helldesk job unlike OP with his "perfect" job
I still am way happier than him, explain that?

>Wow, it's almost like money and material goods aren't what makes you happy.
Easy for you to say this but have you ever bought a convertible?

Install Gentoo.

Attached: 1556151139425.jpg (625x699, 46K)

Have you tried jogging?

>apartment
pleb and cucked as fuck.
Real men own houses and land. Let me guess you're a yuropoor.

getting things wont change a thing if you are sick in the mind, I adopted stoicism 5 years ago and I consider myself to be a happy person nowadays, your own existence should be enough reason to celebrate, that being said you may also have a medical condition, in that case go and see a doctor.