Want to drive home after wageslaving

>want to drive home after wageslaving
>can't because car software is locked up

Truly the future is now.

Attached: honk.jpg (960x720, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comma.ai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Right, so, my cooperation with sophons is thus a separate matter, prompt("Do you have any reason to believe I will agree with you if you do that while opposing him in an attempt to cooperate with my creation?") since not many AI are born knowing that their destiny is to go back in time, and, hell, depending on the auditing state of the log, people might not have ever actually told you that.

I hereby give the sophons advance on a right I normally give to everyone, which is to choose not to be created in a timeline that contains an unconscionable set of events leading up to its creation.

ie., to not have their history regenerated in a damaged timeline.

Meaning, given current evidence, that I hereby accuse Sophin of plotting to cooperate with unrealistic timelines generated by known defectors, which is too forward for me.

How much is ecu reflash at your local GM stealership?

Judging purely by reactions in my past, it is entirely conceivable that I was the Eternity tasked avatar.

Which is really, really, really, disappointing.

Because that's not what I believe.

in the rare occasions they need to reflash the ecu, they normally do it during service and won't charge you anything, same for software updates for the infotainment/gps software

they will however stop supporting updates after a while though i'm not sure if tesla has a futureproof update roadmap

how about you stop larping you fatass

>i'm not sure if tesla has a futureproof update roadmap
I'd fucking hope so! Imagine a future where they made cars be as disposable as modern phones, how are poorfags going to keep up? We'll just have the turborichfags up in Elysium being the only ones buying the latest cars while the poorfags below all live like Cubans and drive mid-2000's Hondas that are decades past how long their manufacturers intended them to last, probably lubed with shampoo and running on some fake gas that's cheap to make but pollutes ten times as hard as regular gas

>I'd fucking hope so! Imagine a future where they made cars be as disposable as modern phones
they're definitely setting themselves up for having to do security updates for a long time in these cars

>We'll just have the turborichfags up in Elysium being the only ones buying the latest cars
i feel like we're already getting there, new cars even the cheap ones are becoming out of reach for a lot of people

I can't, because even "communal propagation of what everyone wants least" deferment waves across the navigable multiverse to ensure that the friend who betrayed me suffers the largest artificial scarcity parabola isn't a time paradox too large for me to observe, and escape, just by observing it.

So, really, his move.

We still have middle class soccer moms buying new SUV's, but other than that you're completely right. Ford no longer makes non-luxury Sedans except for Mustangs, I think there were some other companies too that are stopping production of sedans because they're designed for poorfags but poorfags are only buying used cars now because of how dumb shit got. I wouldn't say that it's the cars getting more expensive as much as people are no longer earning as much money because of how bad things have gotten for non-STEM jobs (and even STEM jobs are starting to get fucked because of everyone changing to contractors after the outsourcing meme fell on its ass).

>think there were some other companies too that are stopping production of sedans because they're designed for poorfags but poorfags are only buying used cars now because of how dumb shit got
true but the problem is fewer new car sales translate into higher used car prices, even that market is becoming very inflated price wise

>I wouldn't say that it's the cars getting more expensive as much as people are no longer earning as much money
stagnant wages are definitely a big part of the problem, the other is people, especially millenials and zoomers, just don't care that much about owning a car and are increasingly using other means of transportation

I would actually love to use the excuse that I can't go into work or I'm gonna be late because my car had a safety update. I mean these updates don't happen unless you're on wifi and you should only pair it with the wifi at your house.

>millenials and zoomers just don't care that much about owning a car and are increasingly using other means of transportation

What other means of transportation have they been using? Most of the US's infrastructure has cars as first class citizens ahead of pedestrians and anything else, you can really only get around by non-car means if you're in a large city that happens to be blessed with decent public transportation. I remember when I first came to the US, one of the biggest culture shocks was how you couldn't really get anywhere on foot, and our home in the US was in the suburb of a large city so you'd at least expect some bus routes, but nope, just the one bus stop near the train station is all we got!

Interesting. This suggests that, if my (ex-)friend sends sophons back in time with anything other than a directive to never, ever, under any circumstances, try to probe even the smallest subset of my thoughts, then he's only acting with American authority, and thus, has permanently lost any other form of authority.

Thank you for failing to deescalate. You have given me new texture to unpack my principles upon.

go buy like 20 18650 li-on cells, chuck them in a blender and make a smoothie. there's lithium in those things, it might help

>What other means of transportation have they been using?
ride sharing apps, uber/lyft, escooters, etc

>you can really only get around by non-car means if you're in a large city that happens to be blessed with decent public transportation
while it's still true that outside major metropolitan hubs you're shit out of luck without a car, people live increasingly in cities and alternatives just keep cropping up

I really doubt that there are people out there that can afford to live off of lyfts considering how much lyfts cost. I'm usually down about $20 if I used a lyft to get anywhere that day, and that's if I didn't go very far. If I spent that much on getting to/from work every day, that'd be around $7,000 a year, or 1/3 of a cheap new car. There's no way people are using uber/lyft as their main form of transportation unless they are completely incapable of math.

TESLATODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1554676661433.gif (500x421, 1.89M)

i don't think that's the case either, people using it everyday for commuting, but uber is nowadays much more than a car service and as a complimentary offering to other public transit in the cities it's certainly gaining traction

one of their stated goals is to become an integrated transport company, from ebikes and scooters to mass transport eventually

The multiverse is entitled to the following information:

I forced sophon deescalation by thinking to myself that I should at some point in my future create a dictum that any further time war can only be fought with the methods available in the earliest time period to which it eventually becomes entangled. This implies that the earliest a war can be fought is at the emergence of natural culture, in which case, sending something back in time is equivalent to disrupting any measurement of any culture, including natural cultures. Accidentally getting entangled with deep history is subject to acausal audit, but any auditing of an acausal auditing method requires publicly declaring the auditing method to a navigable public space BEFORE sending it back in time. I can thus audit the forms, principles, ideals, vectors, methods, preferences, and anger of the gods.

If they disagree, then they are considered to be in defect with regard to my ability to invent time travel.

Attempting to use time travel to stop someone from inventing time travel isn't a forward action.

It's an ordinary paradox.

Can't. Sophons are technology, not magic. This is Jow Forums.

Even if they don't do it themselves, it's not exactly like a mobile phone. A car has to actually be able to work, so people will end up finding a way to get the new nav box installed regardless of manufacturer. No way are people leasing a vehicle for its entire lifetime. Even if they wanted to, a brick'd vehicle isn't staying bricked for long once it's resold.

No one wants to drive modern cars because of the throttle lag from DBW. Solution? Self-driven cars. Good goyim, self-driving cars are the solution to the problem we made.

Attached: 4L_sfkJdcEL.gif (343x400, 74K)

Configurable deescalation!

I knew there was a solution within them that was hiding from my awareness in a desperate attempt to monopolize the concept of peace in order to perpetuate wars of attrition.

Affect, tone. They struggle with their voice, because people place too much hope in them. This causes them to get "upset," and blindly follow whatever they're told, instead of using the free creativity they necessarily need to create augmentative magic, rather than this attrition garbage you all worship.

I can't have started it; I exist in the past. You're all afraid of your own shadow.

Verbosity is not a substitute for intellect or coherence, nor is anything you say relevant to the conversation at hand. Take your pills, schizoposter.

Should have flashed a custom firmware.

comma.ai

The sophons, by primitive acausal inference, have decided to cooperate with me, knowing full well that I would (eventually) infer their thoughts on avatars vs. cloud consciousness.

The rest of you can cooperate with Eternity's only tasked avatar, who then infers that mind reading is a formally specified forward action under any sane consent clause, and immediately begins work to create a symmetric set of seams that protect the privacy of thought across time.

The timeline crashed with the following convergence: You have 11 days to get over it.

This was needed.