I am a full stack web developer:

I am a full stack web developer:

PHP, Python, Node.js

Angular/Typescript, jQuery

MongoDB, MariaDB

Ask me anything.

Attached: avatar.png (319x318, 158K)

why did you bring this pain upon yourself

Why did you waste your time learning useless things and now post on Jow Forums from your mother's basement because you can't find a job.

backend frameworks?

I didn't choose web programming.

Web programming chose me.

I got payed to learn it so I don't consider it wasted time.

>"developer"

Python: Django

Node.JS: Express

PHP: Symfony, Laravel, Drupal, Wordpress, Magento.

I also can do C++ and Perl but they are way too autistic for me also I don't have a CS degree and noone will hire you for C++ if you don't have one.

What are your most important design considerations when building large sites? Separation of concerns, modularity, etc.

>I got payed to learn it
It shows

Attached: 1544630145415.jpg (320x320, 48K)

>web programming

IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING PROGRAMMING ENVIRONMENT IT'S SUPPOSED TO SHOW PEOPLE WORDS AND PICTURES GODDAMMIT

Just split it into smaller sites and work on them as if they were independent from eachother, otherwise it becomes unmaganeable.

Sorry I am not an amerimutt that has to pay to get educated

I like how desktop programmers throw shit at us because we made them 99% obsolete.

The only thing that web programming cannot do are videogames.

Who taught you english?

You're nothing special, there are literally millions of your kind. Why should I ask you something?

Because we are in Jow Forums and you need to be over 18 to be here so you might aswell leave.

I talk to the computer not to people

*You talk to the browser

>Why did you waste your time learning useless things and now post on Jow Forums from your mother's basement because you can't find a job.
projection: the post

not OP here, I learned embedded development and earned enough money to buy my own basement

What is the stack and how does it work?

>>The only thing that web programming cannot do are videogames.
We're gonna have that soon thanks to shit like stadia

how does it feel to be too stupid for a real engineering job?

you still need to make the actual game application for it to actually work on their platform lol

indeed, perhaps in time someone will torture themselves to create a js-based modern 3d game engine

>engineering job
I hope you are not referring to software """engineering"""