FICTION

Not a misdirect, not misinfo, not a mistranslation
LITERAL FICTION
EVERY.
LAST
FUCKING
DROP

pic related.

Attached: 1652 Nova Totius Terrarum Orbis geographica ac hydrographica tabula_1.jpg (3449x2344, 3.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W7UOCw-FsIc?list=PL95ShunremB_I5G6wfAJtCVAbbKmoUBix
wakeuphuman.livejournal.com/921.html
youtu.be/tiCMFzpMnZM
imgur.com/a/sXLbV
imgur.com/a/ceVzB
imgur.com/a/IDFOT
imgur.com/a/g5x8I
imgur.com/a/52wVs
washingtonmo.com/1904/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=nMHos7BcG0g
youtube.com/channel/UCsIlJ9eYylZQcyfMOPNUz9w/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=FBlbhiwmUF4
youtu.be/oDoM4BmoDQM
youtube.com/watch?v=G8b3XuPq0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=vjYwDlOx2Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=_B1qgJaenFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go on.

dudes here is the hidden knowledge.
youtu.be/W7UOCw-FsIc?list=PL95ShunremB_I5G6wfAJtCVAbbKmoUBix

Attached: 64-tetrahedron-grid.jpg (720x720, 185K)

not OP but look into WISE UP's "mud fossil" videos
mud flood videos
tartary civillization
and just general archaology videos that mainstream historians completely and utterly ignore, a neat topic is learning about giant human skeletons with 6 fingers and toes with two sets of teeth.

Oi, where's Australia?!

Have you been listening to Max Igan? I swear he gets more deranged each passing year.

on the right

Proofs?

You mean it shows Antarctica before it was officially discovered?
Maps showing both America and Antarctica start popping up around Columbus journey.
There is a journal by some Turkish admiral who said that Columbus obtained some old maps in Turkey and then bullshited Spanish king about India, while knowing exactly what he was going to find and where. What supports the theory is that he first navigated south to catch the trade wind, which would take him across Atlantic. Now the fun thing is, Columbus would have to be the first guy to invent this use for a trade wind, which was known since antiquity, so the official version requires that everyone prior to Columbus was idiots...

people who have intensively studied history know what you say to be true

the coast is there in the full version, the first map to feature it from what i recall

just got a fucking massive print of this bad boy. note all that beautiful artwork, including on the bottom in the center where we see figures representing Africa, asia, and America paying respect to Europe. wonderful piece, published in amsterdam in1631 i believe

Attached: nova.jpg (1000x701, 395K)

Attached: 1587-map.jpg (1900x1902, 636K)

Attached: ancientmap.jpg (626x907, 138K)

>toes with two sets of teeth
explain

based. I really like hemisphere maps.

Below, you will find similar architectural style buildings from many different countries of the world, and from all the continents (besides Antarctica.) All of these buildings are absolute masterpieces of architectural style, design, and implementation. History assigned architects for most of them, but you will not find any concrete proof of any sort of construction for approximately 99% of these buildings). Some of those buildings still exist today. The majority of them do not. A good portion was deliberately destroyed in so-called Urban Fires and Earthquakes. But all of those buildings appear to share the same architectural school.

I believe, as recently as 150-200 years ago there was one World Union with no countries. It was a civilization whose technical development was similar to that of ours. I am not saying that it was good or bad. I merely state that in the 19th century the entire world was fighting, while it would have to be building to get all the buildings and cities delivered. I do believe that current political system of the world conquered and destroyed the previous one. In the process billions of people were killed. These buildings we see all over the world are the remnants of that previous civilization. (I am still working on this concept. I believe something catastrophic happened twice: once in the 18th, and once in the 19 century. I also believe that the Timelines of World History, as well as the World History itself were intentionally altered. Meaning to the point where it is impossible to say what happened, when it happened and if it happened at all.)

wakeuphuman.livejournal.com/921.html

one of my favorites

Is that the Ottoman one?

Attached: 1519719229500.jpg (1439x2474, 682K)

Also the plate tectonics is bullshit and the Earth is growing over time. Not only Africa and South America used to be connected. Every continent fits together perfectly on a smaller Earth.
youtu.be/tiCMFzpMnZM

Attached: expandingearth.gif (400x300, 2.23M)

A 60 sheet world map was made in 1587 by Urbano Monte. It ended up being approximately nine feet by nine feet when fully assembled. The map was obtained by the David Rumsey Map Center at Stanford Libraries. The Map Center scanned all 60 sheets, and digitally put them together. When assembled, this map presents a model of the Flat Earth. Of course immediately after the map was stitched together, the flatness was explained with Urbano Monte's desire to "show the entire earth as close as possible to a three-dimensional sphere using a two-dimensional surface". Nevertheless, the map shows what it shows. It portrays the Earth as it would be seen looking directly down on the North Pole from space, a perspective not commonly used by mapmakers until the 20th century.

>You literal retards would believe anything if it's in an infographic
>Here are some meme video and a TED talk.

So where did the water come from. If you say "the flood" I'll kick my dog and post a pic of its sad little bitch face.

Holy fucking shit that level or retardation.
Since the earth is a planetoid, every 2D rendering of it is a projection. The "standard" one with the americas on the left and eurasia on the right is just a convention. That mapmaker decided to break the convention by projecting the 3d earth on a 2d plane from a different angle.

>okay, ice has more volume than liquid water, and we can somewhat measure crustal displacement, so it makes sense if we extrapolate this displacement we can see where the land might have been, coupled with more ice equals lower sea levels for even more land

>nah bro the whole earth is expanding and shit

Brainlet detected

Post the map

Here is the 1513 Piri Reis map.
Another funny thing about this map is, it uses an azimuthal projection centered on Cairo (Giza). Azimuthal projection is one which correctly shows azimuth and distance from center to each point, while distorting shape and area. Basically what you would use to launch missiles or airplanes.
Why would a Turkish sea navigator draw a map using a projection not useful at sea, and centered on Egypt?

Attached: pirireis.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

Can you give some examples we can discuss? I don’t feel like watching a video right now and I’m sure others feel the same way.

The mud flood.

Pic related, the official explanation is that people forgot to sweep the streets. Review the following four photo albums for evidence of a possible mud flood.

imgur.com/a/sXLbV
imgur.com/a/ceVzB
imgur.com/a/IDFOT
imgur.com/a/g5x8I

mud flooders from Philadelphia:
imgur.com/a/52wVs

Attached: mud_flooded.jpg (800x531, 204K)

don't ask me man but the research into the giants(particualrly north american ones) comes up with thousands of cases of the smithsonian stealing skeletons with those features.

The water is formed from radiation from the sun.

>everything is a lie
then tell me the truth, faggot.

Wheres Austraila...
Surely you would come across austraila mapping out Antarctica.

nice

washingtonmo.com/1904/index.htm

I was looking into those old buildings earlier, watching youtubes, and I came across this site here saying all of these buildings were built in a short period of time for a fair, and all or most of them were later destroyed after the fair ended.

I laughed my ass off, but it's fucking depressing too because the structures were absolutely beauytiful and no, the Americans didn't make them.

FFS, most of these building were built prior to most cities having proper sewer systems. A lot of cities releveled roads at some point.

Attached: 5364758678.jpg (800x553, 249K)

>imgur.com/a/sXLbV
when did dis mud flood happen? do you got any text we could read?

Attached: 735467846597.jpg (1300x1048, 669K)

Cute, Australia connected to Antarctic ice cap.

yup you got it. That's what they say worlds fairs were really a cover for. To destroy the "old" existing structures after the fairs ended.

>spiritual science tier bullshit
>not mentioning SPACE JEWS
pfffffffffff, amateur.
youtube.com/watch?v=nMHos7BcG0g

fuck knows mate

its bull shit fair dinkum

I don't even want to look into other worlds fairs then, that link had some fucking amazing structures and they were over here on our side of the world ;_;

I don't know, but if I were to guess probably sometime in the first half of the 19th century. Not really any text out there about it but there's some discussion on other forums.

These were used as the grounds for the 1893 Columbia Worlds Fair. This was Chicago. To me it looks like how I'd imagine Atlantis to look. Apparently this was all designed as temporary and destroyed after the fair.

Attached: chicago_expo.jpg (1355x1000, 299K)

youtube.com/channel/UCsIlJ9eYylZQcyfMOPNUz9w/videos
this guy seems to have figured out where atlantis was

That’s Antarctica brainlet.

Atlantis never existed, it's a fictinal land.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

>fictinal

your brain is fucking fictinal, retard

Seriously though, ahominem in the age of awkening? Get out of here. Watch that guy's 3 latest videos. If it does exist, it's where he pointed out.

What a remarkably uncharismatic lad.

>they fit together!
user... there is land underneath the oceans

>spelling error
>HURR DURR RETARD
Oh, no, this surely proves atlantis was real! :v

Maybe you should watch the one I linked for some FACTS instead of a ravings of a lunatic that takes a story that was just that - a story - literally. Are you waiting for a letter from hogwarts as well?

Any retard in here should just reverse search and that this photo comes from Omsk Oblast in Russia.

THis is simply buildings sinking, which would happen if it was built on silt. Fucking schizos go to /x/ with this shit.

I was calling bullshit on this whole thread until this.
Hold the fuck up.

Attached: 1541566188612.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Time to wake up!!

I watched most of it but he was just talking about Plato and all those guys as if they were fictional dudes who lied a lot, which they supposedly did not do. The videos I linked that you didn't watch at all talk about the same things, but their words are taken seriously and pin pointed directly to a kind of recent discovery in the world.

Like I said, if it exists it was extremely likely it was where that dude pointed out unless he was wrong on some point. It was interesting as hell.

It's either buildings sinking, or a flood happened to make it seem that way. It's one or the other, there's no reason to get mad about it bro.

The mud flood stuff is obviously something that happened to some extent. It explains why practically everything old is buried. Even relatively modern structures are found underground - all over the world.

Why would they hide that?

Is everything not true?

Even the bits with Queen Victoria?

If so, that's a shame I liked that bit.

Attached: VICTORIA.jpg (630x400, 39K)

Guys I found the Jew!

Hide what? Neither of them knew the map-maker, they are both imposing their existed worldview onto a corpse.

absolutely yikes

These were old roads in Saints-Peterburg.

Attached: metal_road_spb.jpg (800x620, 272K)

I just tried to watch this. I got 17 minutes in and the dude literally did not say a single relevant thing. He rambled on and on. What the fuck?

I don't understand physics but I've been watching him for a while and I like what he's saying. I'm on part 2.

He's just saying physics as we know it is bullshit and trying to push a ... what do you call that. That shift of a theory.

Yeah, I learned just not to believe anything anymore. They deceived people with the holohoax, they decieve people with the media, so they probably are hiding much much more. Especially since it was way easier to hide stuff and make people believe lies back in the day. Good thing I don't really care.

Attached: 1543463075553.jpg (650x483, 85K)

>I watched most of it but he was just talking about Plato
Because Plato made up atlantis for his story.
>and all those guys as if they were fictional dudes who lied a lot,
Those were very real con-artists that hijacked Plato's story.
>if it exists
It doesn't. That's the whole point. Atlantis myth is based on a FICTIONAL story. You could just as well look for hogwarts, middle-earth or narnia.

Nassim Haramein is a lunatic without any sort of degree in physics. What he presents is pseudo-science at best.

You can keep spamming this post all you want, but it won't make you any less of a useful fucking faggot bringing shame to his family. If pol is so bad, and you spend so much time here posting this gobbledygook the you must be a real true niggerfaggot

Attached: 0C4349CE-D12A-445A-8320-70EBAA4697A0.gif (240x180, 995K)

This is something interesting to consider. If nothing else, it's strange how all of these things are "coincidentally" similar.

youtu.be/oDoM4BmoDQM

phantom time conspiracies are really frightening. They could definitely be legit.

Atantis is now known as the Azores. When the NA icecap melted, the weight shifted on the ocean floor because od the water, and pushed the place down into the ocean. Simple physics and logic says you are wrong, and Atlantis existed exactly where Plato told it was.

It's interesting, but his entire premise was "Whoa, if I zoom out enough EVERYTHING is infinitely thin."

Thats ground zero for a planetary lighning strike you dense idiot

Attached: aXm5666xjU.jpg (650x650, 60K)

Huh? Wtf are you talking about, kurwa, even German U-boats were able to get there.

Attached: 1514348215646.jpg (1600x1125, 358K)

You're trolling isn't even funny. Being a retard for the sake of being a retard is German autism. Grow up, it literally tells you in the video it's an ancient volcano. You do know geologists can tell what is and isnt a volcano right? They produce different kinds of rock.
>inb4 I was merely PRETENDING to be retarded
Yeah, we get it. Go swing your bike helmet somewhere else. I'm too tired to be dealing with your stupid shit right now it's 3 in the morning.

>These were old roads in Saints-Peterburg
right click save image as "what you just said"

Attached: flat_airmap.jpg (2047x2047, 625K)

Coincidentally arsehole looks like a vortex, so it obviously must mean that hurricanes and arseholes are related to each other! So if they looks similar, it's a proof that about ten thousand years ago there was a massive shitstorm caused by astral arsehole that sunk atlantis!
youtube.com/watch?v=G8b3XuPq0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=vjYwDlOx2Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=_B1qgJaenFk

Except that Plato wrote FICTION.

Again, I'm trying to have a real discussion. If you want to hang yourself on pretending to be retarded, then fine. I'll just go to another thread and bitch about Jews, idgaf. You didn't refute anything in the video.

Actually retarded.

>Replying to this pasta...

I don't understand your ignorance, at least watch the video my dude.

>two completely different things look similar to each other therfore atlantis is real
There's no dciscussion here, that's pure bullshit, period.

You don't understand a simple fact, that Plato wrote fiction about atlantis yet you call me ignorant. That's peak Dunning-Kruger.

Actually the richat structure lines up with the exact dimensions as written by Plato, and Atlantis is referenced in numerous other places and even old world maps. Watch Bright Insights video you psuedointellectual armchair skeptic.

Forcing skepticism against evidence is NOT a sign of high IQ, despite what Reddit tells you toilet scrubber.

Same roads were in Chicago, US. Both US and Russia dismantled them during WW2 using war as an excuse. There is lots of masonic symbols on local architecture, but i doubt it was built by our civilization.

Attached: metal_road_spb2.jpg (800x620, 252K)

How are they dissimilar? Did you even watch the video? The features match up. The walls to the north, the inner circles of the city, the massive mud field. Why even discuss this with me if you didn't watch it? You can't refute my points if you don't know what my points are. Sure maybe it's not Atlantis, but may very well be a city in which Atlantis was based off of. Evidence of an ancient city there would still be extremely interesting.

Also, Plato said it was real. What evidence do you have that it was fiction?

Mate. The video explicitely links what Plato and them said to a GEOGRAPHICAL location that matches in every way the landscape around Atlantis.

It's irrefutably logical evidence. Why the hell are you acting so ignorant? You haven't even glanced at the video.

This guy is nuts.

You can't bitch at someone for not watching your video, and then refuse to watch another video in which plenty of evidence is given. That's peak hypocrisy.

I watched the video though, he didn't give any evidence of anything he just downplayed supposed ancient scholars and some other guy.

Sounds like you are real op of this thread
Why else come so prepared to make us look bad.
Do you often misdirect your own threads and then reply to them with another ip?

You mean the evidence presented in which the dimensions match platos description exactly. How is that not evidence? We know the Younger Dryas impact was real, and was very likely the source of the flood myth stated in many cultures around the world.

you are a literal fucking retard.
The holocaust should've happened.

Except that atlantis never existed in the first place... Again: "Dialogues" was a work of FICTION.
This vid explains how the atlantis myth began.
>and Atlantis is referenced in numerous other places
So is Spider-man.

Plato didn't say it was real. One of the characters in his story did. Big difference.

Uh, the Canuck is on our side tard. Maybe you meant to respond to the toilet scrubbing skeptic pollack?

Again, maybe it wasn't the ancient city in which they were technologically advanced, but it may have been the site of a real city and the inspiration for Atlantis. If that is the case, then yes. "Atlantis" never existed. But a city that was wiped out by a major natural disaster. Simply the inspiration of the fictional city.

kek

Attached: IMG_1287.gif (400x204, 78K)

>starts with literal hypnosis techniques
>let me tell you what to believe friend
>i'll talk nice and slow so that you can understand

Do you let your babushka brush your teeth for you ivan?