Well Jow Forums why did they do it

thedailybeast.com/why-did-the-fbi-raid-the-home-of-the-biggest-alien-trutherhttps://www.thedailybeast.com/why-did-the-fbi-raid-the-home-of-the-biggest-alien-truther

He said he had some then-undiscovered element 115 which powered the anti-grav reactors then the (((FBI))) raided his business. Pretty fishy /pol
Why did they do it Jow Forums

Attached: ice_screenshot_20181205-220611.png (1319x707, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0
youtube.com/watch?v=lXixR7Y5LBk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sq1bDdAXxao
youtube.com/watch?v=9muc2mT9pBU
youtube.com/watch?v=37y-MSBU6iY
youtube.com/watch?v=mnKNF06Nv1o
youtube.com/watch?v
youtube.com/watch?v=ouEiDGyfM50
youtube.com/watch?v=5-Law8Cw9kE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ow9GJjjJKgQ
youtu.be/ek-H23wtzoI
flatearthinsanity.blogspot.com/2016/11/flat-earth-follies-optical-zoom-is.html?m=1
youtu.be/En0NigSafSQ
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_ZDHPpKBgZQJ:https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-did-the-fbi-raid-the-home-of-the-biggest-alien-truther &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he's a pedophile. Just like all those fucking observatories. KEK. ALL YOU NASA SHILLS ARE GONNA DIE IN PRISON.

Attached: -.jpg (2352x3081, 2.17M)

>tfw when you never get raided

Attached: alone.png (1500x1521, 95K)

he's also selling nuclear experiment kits, the feds go nuts because they too are simple human morons who believe in e.t., this shit's out of hands bro, most of the people who made that shit up are dead by now and can't tell anyone it was just a prank bro, he can't tell them it's just a prank bro, the situation isn't quite Kafkaesque but it's close to.

clickbait

free promotion, he just released a movie about "secret" alien tech so he wanted the publicity to hype it up

>thank you based Company poster

>biggest alien truther

Aliens = CIA = Scientlology = Freemason NWO religion

Attached: alien scientology.jpg (500x652, 263K)

Could be something to it

FPBP

They want you to think the earth is round because that would mean there are limited resources. The earth is flat and there is unlimited resources, over the arctic wall is another society that wants us to fight over the limited land so only the strongest society comes out on top to join the ice wall society

Admiral Byrd, Antarctic Treaty, Nazi bases in Antarctictica, fucked up flight paths, Navy missile lasers staying level on water for over 100 miles, NASA fakery.

The sun and Moon are exactly the same size. Tides do not correspond to any model of gravity currently on the table. We only ever see one face of the moon. THERE IS NO SOUTHERN POLE STAR. THE STARS SWEEP ACROSS THE SKY. GOD IS REAL AND THE EARTH IS FLAT!!! SPREAD LOVE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ

Attached: 1533028685690.png (999x999, 56K)

you forgot "=jews like all major pervasive problems", but otherwise you're kind of right sort of almost

Fucking hell..

Attached: kubric nasa moon.png (476x500, 204K)

I feel you user.

Attached: 1540174067628s.jpg (125x60, 2K)

What are the FBI going to accuse people of when the leftists have normalized all the sexual perversions?

>He said
There's your answer.

Attached: 1242384432256.jpg (600x450, 43K)

Attached: 1529900823970.jpg (3057x2357, 1.59M)

>They want you to think the earth is round because
HERE COME THE FED POSTERS

Attached: pol altright rightwing nwo cia feds.png (1558x588, 637K)

>leftists
You fucking kike. You come into a thread about UFOs and you try and force a left vs right bullshit discussion? Just fuck off and wait until the muslims invade and kill Israelis like you.

Didn't he get fired because he let his friends film some aircraft he was working on? They probably raided him after he said that he took some of the 'element 115,' violating his clearance and sheeit.

>being this retarded
Is life hard for you?

Ah, and they show up just like they do in any good conspiratorial political thread. They don't even care that nobody buys their bullshit meme. They just keep repeating it then they repeat "lol people believe this lolol the average person is retarded" stuff to demoralize us. It's pretty effective desu. I bet the (((guy))) who was like "hey get this: we reboot "conspiracy theorist" by conflating it with... flat earth. Here's how we do it", got all kinds of accolades around the (((office))) for years.
Sometimes I feel bad that IOTBW guy didn't get the credit he deserves.

The line between fiction and reality is becoming thinner.
I remember long long time ago playing Mage The ascension a campaign were the paradox started to become weaker so reality started to unravel itself.
Wich is also similar to the background plot of the novel "Shinsekai Yori".

>Jow Forums exposes Alien lies

>Jow Forums exposes NASA lies

>Jow Forums exposes goymason connections

>Jow Forums exposes pedo occult

>Jow Forums exposes mars is too far

Flat Earthers invented to make us all look like retards from the anti-science Vatican era.

Attached: never the jews illuminati aliens.jpg (750x442, 44K)

Maybe stop being an absolute fucking faggot leftist retard and the memes will stop hurting your fee fees, fren

>leftist
BENJAMIN NETANYAHU IS GOING TO WATCH A MUSLIM PUT A BULLET IN YAIR'S SKULL WHEN THE MUSLIMS INVADE. You can't stop it kike.

Attached: 1526521465247.jpg (1439x2474, 682K)

Close, it was more to prove a point that people can be convinced of any thing with the right stimulus. True games are much more subtle than the proof of concept flat earth resurgence.

Bob Lazar is legit. He worked on flying saucers.

u posted same thing earlier today

youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0

Attached: 1531756210092.jpg (1910x732, 507K)

So what happens when a boat appears to sink over a horizon? If the Earth was flat that wouldn't happen. And if planes have fishbowl windows to give the "illusion" of a curvature in the air, why doesn't it do it on the ground before take off?

Have you ever actually looked up videos on youtube of people zooming in with expensive cameras and telescopic lenses?

Attached: 1541440335281.webm (1280x720, 400K)

Attached: 1541989961489.webm (640x480, 2.53M)

Idiot, he did not work for NASA, he worked for the military at Area 51. Also we went to the moon because of NASA believe it or not.

Attached: 1537925958016.jpg (1041x1041, 97K)

It's gonna be hilarious how all those secret space force youtube shills become instantly disgraced and exposed as frauds after disclosure happens. People like Wilcock and Corey Goode.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXixR7Y5LBk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sq1bDdAXxao
youtube.com/watch?v=9muc2mT9pBU
youtube.com/watch?v=37y-MSBU6iY

Attached: Lunar Wave 2012.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I mean, that boat isn't sailing over the horizon. It also looks like it's only about 2.5 miles out. Not far enough to witness the curvature

While we're at it, i've been seeing a tonne of ufos lately. Nothing too extreme just things that look like moving stars, moving in odd patterns and usually disappearing abrutly. No blinking lights like a plane/helicopter and moving way too fast to be either. Soo secret government aircraft or aliems?

>Amy (((Zimmerman)))

youtube.com/watch?v=mnKNF06Nv1o

youtube.com/watch?v

youtube.com/watch?v=ouEiDGyfM50

youtube.com/watch?v=5-Law8Cw9kE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ow9GJjjJKgQ

Attached: 1538179359235.jpg (1280x745, 146K)

Attached: were full.jpg (780x751, 156K)

Explain Foucault's pendulum.

KEK!! How about you prove that it's something that needs to be explained first. You know why you're a shill? Because Flat Earth is something you can convey to people using their eyes with evidence. Shills like you make stupid demands like this without actually using any evidence at all. Because you're a shill.

Attached: 1518192780104.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

>no answer
Explain Foucault's pendulum.

I have no need to.

Attached: 1530990938399.jpg (4584x3202, 3.44M)

Attached: WVWS_Falcon-Heavy-Demo.jpg (900x720, 469K)

>no answer
Thought so.

Attached: file.png (488x436, 423K)

I think a lot of flat earthers forget just how large the Earth is. So when they don't see a curvature from like a mile distance they go "SEE! THE EARTH IS FLAT!". No dumb dumb, the Earth is fucking massive and you need a lot of distance before you'll see a curve. It's also dependent on your height and the height from where your looking.

Also a hell of a lot of flat earthers are hardcore religious people so it just goes hand in hand that they reject science.

youtu.be/ek-H23wtzoI

Attached: ONCE SAVED.jpg (3806x2511, 2.85M)

Bla bla bla. Never post again until you get new talking points. OH WAIT. YOURE NEVER GONNA GET NEW TALKING POINTS.

Your lies are so fucking weak and pathetic and your job is to hide the truth and it gets harder and harder every day. Jews are legitimately the dumbest race ever to walk the earth. They think they're chosen by God for something special but the only thing they're chosen for is to die.

Attached: 1514328338590.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

Attached: 1518670528081.webm (640x480, 2.31M)

Attached: 1533798394900.webm (640x480, 2.66M)

Why is that Retard shill shitting up the Bob Lazar thread?

go away moron, make your own thread and discuss there. This is about Bob.

>tfw "greys" are using pedophilia/ sexual bizarrism to implode human sexuality
>mfw

Attached: 1543201162320s.jpg (248x250, 5K)

Witty lil fuckers

Lmao we should strap flat earthers to a spacex rocket so the last thing they see is the curvature of the earth as they die from suffrocation.

The same thing they do now. "Hate crimes" (defined as anything that goes against globalist-Zion).

What's more likely?

Every single scientist ever is in on a massive conspiracy to hide something so trivial, with not a single high ranking scientist getting sick and tired of the lies and exposing the truth. Or that you're dumb and can't grasp simple scientific studies and have been (ironically) brainwashed by outdated hardcore religion that still preaches sbout the magic man in the sky and being hypocritical of their own teachings?

It's called compartmentalization and pedophilia. Nice reddit spacing. Are you Lynn? I think you might be Lynn.

i think this guy has legitimate insanity. knew someone with it once. he will never believe the earth is a sphere, just leavem be.

Nanotech is their #1 leverage over humanity. We dont have zero g manufacturing facilities like they do, so, its their #1 go to method for control. You'll be surprised what you can do with a few well placed implants.

1st rule of science: magic doesnt exist.

2nd rule of science: see rule 1

3rd rule: ??????

4th rule: profit!

flatearthinsanity.blogspot.com/2016/11/flat-earth-follies-optical-zoom-is.html?m=1

What's your answer to this? Let me guess. "JEWS!"

You know what I think? This flat earth shit was created by Jews to discredit the valid conspiracy theories. Guess you got kiked.

The elite are all implanted. They have no idea.

Mooooooo!

Attached: 1544024801693m.jpg (1024x577, 80K)

>dailybeast
dropped

so unfunny its crazy

Attached: 1537049838009.png (1720x2250, 3M)

>if the plane of vibration is observed to change, where is the supposed connection between such change and the motion of the earth?
The plane of vibration does not change, that's the point. The vibration acts on a fixed plane the same way a gyroscope does. You can test this yourself by hooking spring metal into a chuck on a lathe and various other ways. Set the spring metal to vibrate, then rotate the lathe slowly. You'll notice the metal still vibrates along the same plane regardless of whether it's in rotation or not. The initial intuition is to think that the metal would vibrate in one plane and that plane's vector would change if you rotated the piece. This does not happen. Thus the vibration is occurring in a direction independent of the rotation of the chuck and the metal piece itself.

This is also true of Foucault's pendulum. Hence if the pendulum appears to rotate, then it is not the movement of the pendulum (as we already established with the prior experiment that that vibration occurs along a fixed plane). This implies something else is rotating. Tell me what you think it is.

>why did they do it
If they did, probably because he claimed he was revealing government secrets? But, if they did, he clearly didn't get charged with anything, so..

See you real soon, user.

Attached: 1542264723180.jpg (366x380, 20K)

Boston Terriers were seeded by Ayys. It's why (((they))) were forced to say the genesis of the breed is extinct. Most BTs choose to keep their telepathic abilities dormant unless you bond with them on a deep level - most people are NPCs and cant do this.

Attached: boston 2.png (1137x755, 806K)

Because he got too close to the truth. The reality is that aliens don’t exist. “Aliens” are fallen angels intent on leading the world towards a one world government, which the antichrist will be crowned king of. Woops forgot to take my schizo pill again.

I watched the Doco, it was a big nothing, he seems like a nice guy though

>Element 115
You guys have played too much Xcom

The guys been around since the 70's most modern alien conspiracy theory is based on shit he said, doesnt make it real, but just saying, its not like a bunch of game makers thought it up out of nowhere.

ergh meant for

Don't tell flat Earthers anything to convince them otherwise. Its better that we can tell them apart from normal people.

How are Scientologists and Freemasons related?

>arguing with cia shills

Attached: Consider.jpg (800x723, 51K)

youtu.be/En0NigSafSQ

Attached: 9F4D0FFD-8153-4FF9-A7B8-88DCCEEABD6E.jpg (1573x1194, 289K)

Well they certainly succeeded in derailing this thread into the usual flattard vs globetard bullshittery

See

Attached: F2C25675-0D40-4C41-9A22-B6802D2F81DD.gif (454x346, 454K)

This kills the flat Earther.

Attached: Eratosthenes+He+mapped+the+known+world+around+200+B.C.+and+calculated+the+circumference+of+the+earth (960x720, 90K)

Because he was selling potentially dangerous chemicals.

The article 404'd what did it say?

When’s the last time this experiment was replicated?

Attached: B165469B-2A2B-4C05-A78F-9FCA6D4DD236.gif (413x502, 31K)

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_ZDHPpKBgZQJ:https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-did-the-fbi-raid-the-home-of-the-biggest-alien-truther &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Do you feel the need to explain why the sun sets in Kansas before LA?

Believe it or not guys, the flat earthers aren't all government ops. I actually met one. Christcuck of course, with a nigger-tier IQ. People this stupid actually exist, and they can actually pass themselves off as normal most of the time.

Attached: 1532953501630.gif (482x482, 1.11M)

Attached: 1513189044126.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

Attached: 1524548328812.webm (720x480, 2.71M)

>We dont have zero g manufacturing facilities like they do, so, its their #1 go to method for control. You'll be surprised what you can do with a few well placed implants.
I see you're a man with some understanding of the situation.

Attached: 1526432478222.gif (480x416, 3.1M)

Looks like they 're making another alien push in the media to prepare for the reveal.

Attached: November-14-2018-Your-Chance-to-Preview-Project-Blue-Book-702x424.jpg (702x424, 54K)

doubt it. the guy makes zero money on the movie or anything he has fucking done. stop being a braindead low information leftist

The sun never sets anywhere on earth in your little model.

I'm amazed you have actually learned to read and write. Then again even Koko the gorilla learned sign language.

>Aliens = CIA = Scientlology = Freemason NWO religion

>How are Scientologists and Freemasons related?

Attached: scientology cia pedo gate clinton.jpg (2776x2927, 1.28M)

404 too