Pair programming

>pair programming

Attached: In_the_Court_of_the_Crimson_King_-_40th_Anniversary_Box_Set_-_Front_cover.jpg (307x300, 75K)

ain't nothing better than fucking around and writing some shitty frontend code with your buddy

In my CS classes it reminds me my autism is not nearly severe as a lot of other people's.

>programming with another set of eyes to correct typos and other errors
>when you're not sure what to do or tired your pair takes over
What's wrong with paired programming?

This

Op is one of them social anxiety retards

Unironically the best way to write safety critical systems. Not a replacement for code review, though.

Attached: its_fancy_driving_alright.jpg (610x300, 25K)

Would you pair program with chad?

codewithchad.com

As long as you're not doing it with some sperg it's usually pretty fun

This.
Pair programming with someone more skilled than you are but not so skilled you can't follow along is the best.

can my waifu be my programming pair

Just do it with your friend lmao

david byrne is the biggest fucking faggot

i hate programming around people or being watched while i program

it makes me write code x2 worse and slower

>talking to the wind
YIKES!

Never did true pair programming because my employers always thought it would be a waste to pay 2 people for 1 job, but pairing up to review code can be enlightening.

Don't worry user, I think you're a worthy contender

it's very effective if your pair is not a potato.

>Pair programming with the wind

>gambling is a wise investment if you win

What is this?

At my workplace we have a 3 days at the office two days at home culture and all office days are basically pair or team programming and it's fun as hell.
It helps that nobody in the dev team is a sperg as well.

If you are working with someone who does not even know how to call an function then it's fucking bullshit without the condom.
If you are working with someone who know shit then it's fucking nice, job is completed thwice as fast and that much more better.

What kind of serial adapter do I need to program a pear?

If the job is being completed twice as fast that means you actually have no idea what you are doing and are being carried, wasting the other person's time.

Said the straight man to the late man.