*obsoletes your obsolescence*

*obsoletes your obsolescence*

Attached: moto-z-gen-3-fullbleed-modfamily-d.jpg (1982x979, 271K)

and literally no one is surprised

yeah but is it an iphone?
no?
ok then lmao

looks basically the same as the doogee one but

>look we turned your phone into a shitty gaming console, shitty speaker, a shitty projector, a shitty 360 camera and a shitty digital camera that looks like it fell though a wormhole from 2005; and the best thing is that it's expensive and clunky as fuck!

>Hasselblad
>"shitty camera"

Do you know who they are? They make large format cameras worth more than your house.

wasnt this shit discontinued?

How does that contradict anything he said, retard? Making good standalone cameras doesn't mean they make good attachments.
Apparently the attachment is fucking $300, eat my ass. You could just get a flagship phone at that point and it'll take better pictures.

>$200
stop falling for brand name licensing goy

Hasselblad most likely don't make the glass and just sign off on some chink manufacturers work saying "eh yeah this is sort of up to our standard"

Can you replace RAM/SoC? If not it's useless.

>tfw no phone that can take camera lenses

Shame this one in particular is shit. On its widest worse than the stock camera and all it adds is optical zoom. I like hassel but this ones a miss.

They do make good actual film cameras and lenses, but that Moto Mod they created, it's fucking horrible even in spite of who designed and made it.

The price was fucking stupid to begin with, just as it was with every single Moto Mod.

But that camera mod, what a massive failure it was and still is, sadly. The projector mod could have been great but again, price, and performance (I mean really, it outputs a 1024x768 projection, can't even get 1280x720 proper, fucking Motorola).

>1024x768 projection

Perfect for watching Serial Experiments Lain!

>motomod camera worse than integrated
>mod speakers a shit
Battery mod is probably the only one that improves anything.

They are going the wrong way in

Attached: 1551054759456.jpg (492x330, 43K)

Why the fuck would you want this shit attached to your phone(other than the game controller)?

>Speaker
Now I'll be blocking it with my hand, and it will sound awful in my pocket. It's too small to have any bass anyway
>Projector
Great now I cant use my phone because someone is showing photos or some shit. Too bad it's shite.
>360 camera
I'd want this to be a small thing I can leave somewhere.
>camera
A fucking shitty point and shoot from a meme brand. It probably had the same size sensor as the phone. If it had a 4/3rd sensor or bigger and a normal lens mount, it would be kind of interesting.

>>Projector
>Great now I cant use my phone because someone is showing photos or some shit. Too bad it's shite.
How many people use your phone at once?

call me when it gets a physical keyboard

>Hasselblad
Brand doesn't mean that tiny sensor is gonna be good at anything

> watching lain through a purposefully dim projector so it looks all ghastly
Why do I feel like it was intended to be watched that way?

that's not a real blad you fucking twat.