Sometimes i think of technology like magic

sometimes i think of technology like magic
when i do something crazy on my computer i pick up my wacom pen and say something that sounds like a magic spell like "outhoffboundious!" or "nullpointus exceptious!"

Attached: anime witch.png (666x1200, 3.06M)

You have autism.

Thank Merlin.

Attached: windows-xp-merlin-tenor.gif (344x360, 2.85M)

I've found the more I learn about computer hardware, the more magic it all really is

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

-Arthur C. Clarke

Stupid Akko

cute

both is true haha. i still like the show (with it's faults). /a/nyway, i chose to use the quote in my previous postbecause it illustrates the point that people without the know how doesdn't care how it works or is incapable of understanding many times through ignorance. This is dangerous and horrible. Citizens must know and understand fully how technology works.

>citizens must know and understand fully how technology works
Not really.

why?

Technology has become too complex. No one deserves to be obligated to know about topics that not everyone's into, topics that are now too extensive because of said complexity.

Do you know how electricity gets delivered to your home? I.E. single vs triple phase, voltage step down transformers?
Do you know how an internal combustion engine works? Fuel Injection? Suspension? Automatic transmissions? Limited slip differentials?
Do you even really know how the plumbing in your house works?
What about the internet, you're obviously using it so you must at least be working on a CISCO cert right?

people don't gotta know shit about shit to use shit

it's not too complex for anyone willing to learn. All of the information anyone needs to know is readily available online. anyone who uses such technology (desktops/laptops/tablets/handsets) a basic understanding of inter connectivity is tantamount to everyday use.

I don't think everyone should know every and all aspects of networks continue and thrive. All I think is people understand how data is sent/retrieved and how security/privacy is infringed upon using said technology on a daily basis.

>people don't gotta know shit about shit to use shit
Yeah. No shit.

same except the magic spells are programming

this post glows

that's super cute, user

>Citizens must know and understand fully how technology works.
and
>people understand how data is sent/retrieved and how security/privacy is infringed upon using said technology on a daily basis.
are two very different things, but I do agree they should at least have a basic understanding of technology, seeing as everybody will only grow more dependent on it.

Faggot.

>/a/nyway,
jesus fuck

Attached: kariman.png (394x358, 292K)

>and say something that sounds like a magic spell like "outhoffboundious!" or "nullpointus exceptious!"
That's so cute user!

my daughter akko is so cute

She got the intellect from the father?

yeah shes an interlectual

Attached: 49985220_226814551587244_3244147806522839488_n.jpg (406x406, 19K)

How do you feel about her being a lesbian?

So...this is the power of a wizard.

Attached: 1551822960981.jpg (400x450, 123K)

kill yourself degenerate

Get rekt normie

Can I nakadashi your daughteru?
Cringe and bluepilled