Where the fuck is /csg/?

Where the fuck is /csg/?

Attached: 1549493990073.png (771x723, 680K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/frogs/32968242901.html
vocaroo.com/i/s1BTMJYs99rE
aliexpress.com/item/Safety-Double-Edge-Razor-For-Men-Barber-Straight-Razor-Men-s-Shaving-Face-Razor-Blades-Shaving/32846879642.html
aliexpress.com/item/BAILI-Luxury-Silver-Color-double-edge-razor-classic-safety-razor-with-1-blade-1-case-BD179/32647620401.html
aliexpress.com/item/Qshave-Men-Manual-Shaving-Razor-Classic-Safety-Razor-Double-Edge-Blade-Stainless-Steel-Handle-with-5/32824071659.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This, but unironically.

Attached: 1546247806441.jpg (640x454, 27K)

I'm glad that it's gone.

How come it takes 3 weeks for a package to arrive in your country by *air* mail after leaving China? Do they use zeppelins?

Is the /csg/ thread? Finally got my Pepe pins. I thought I ordered a variety of them but apparently not.

Attached: 20190425_114837.jpg (2560x1440, 1.2M)

aliexpress.com/item/frogs/32968242901.html
if you want get your own

sometimes it's routed via transit countries and your country's post office deprioritizes it and takes its sweet time for customs processing

1 week to leave China, 1 day to fly, 2 weeks for free local delivery

Is it banned or something? You could make one yourself.

Nice fingerprints, Ryan.

im ordering these, thanks user

vocaroo.com/i/s1BTMJYs99rE

Where's the voice coming from?

What voice?

Attached: 1548934005825.png (699x518, 265K)

Tell us about the last time you got chinked

fuck off, furry

Ive had it tracked before, like 4-5 days sometimes to get to your country 3-5 weeks of Aus post sitting on it in a delivery center, while lying about it on the phone saying its stuck in customs, when tracking showed it cleared customs 15 min after entering it and left to and registered in a delivery center.

They shut that shit down, no more local detailed tracking like that.

China packets are like SAL Small Packet from Japan, its a 2 week service, but it takes 6 weeks from Japan to Aus (sent it myself) for that service, AirMail Small Packet is 1 week service and takes 1 week.

Its like they sit on those lower designation packets on a timer before allowing them to be sent out on purpose.

Maybe at the behest of retail companies under the table?

They finally managed to get their gst on everything too.

>tfw ordered a pair of prescription glasses from Zenni Optical
>tfw they are chinkshit
I knew I should've gotten directly from Aliexpress.

Not AliExpress but

>order zinus memory foam mattress for $250 on Amazon
>notice it's being shipped by chink and not Amazon when it says it'll be here in June
>request order cancellation with shipping time the reason
>4 hours later get "zinus mattress has shipped!" with tracking number
>7 hours later get seller message "Hello, we have already canceled the order for you, and a full refund, please pay attention to check your payment"
>few hours later get amazon refund notice
>tracking number still up

Did i just get a free bed from a chink

Attached: 1535143867718.jpg (478x478, 69K)

I need that pyramid pepe

chinks get the tracking number in advance so they might not have physically shipped it yet

are there any chinks that knockoff logitech mice?

Buddhist auras are like The Force.

i have a package i ordered about 3 months ago that lists as "completed" in the app, but it hasn't arrived.
is that grounds for a dispute?

You want a knockoff of already shitty mice?
t. m570

need a new mouse and sick of shitty 5$ ones, but also don't want to spend $100. looking for a middle ground

Why did /csg/ die?
Was the creator a Chinese spy?

just get the chink Deathadder 3 meme mouse like everyone else.

>package still hasn't arrived after 55 days
>complain about it to the seller, he extends protection for 20 days
>complain about it in /csg/
>package in mailbox next day

Next time I will complain about shipping times after 2 weeks.

Is /csg/ just about getting dopamine impulses from having Chinese shit randomly show up in your mail or is there a purpose here I'm missing because I can't understand why someone would buy Chinese shit

Are these okay?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-24-21-46-09-048_com.android.chrome.png (720x1440, 294K)

Safety razor is a shitty meme.

That's alright. Have a nice life.

Nigger

QShave or bust. Don't buy cheap safety razors, they'll pay you back in time.

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

>no news

Thanks fren.

I'm know, but they're cheaper in long terms, and that's very important for me.

Thanks.

cheap razors are definitely fine, I have many razors and include a $4 baili in my rotation. But don't buy the one in your picture, the best dirt cheap razor is this one, baili bt131.

aliexpress.com/item/Safety-Double-Edge-Razor-For-Men-Barber-Straight-Razor-Men-s-Shaving-Face-Razor-Blades-Shaving/32846879642.html

if you have a few more dollars to spend, give either one of these a try

aliexpress.com/item/BAILI-Luxury-Silver-Color-double-edge-razor-classic-safety-razor-with-1-blade-1-case-BD179/32647620401.html

aliexpress.com/item/Qshave-Men-Manual-Shaving-Razor-Classic-Safety-Razor-Double-Edge-Blade-Stainless-Steel-Handle-with-5/32824071659.html

>QShave or bust
are you talking about the futur clone? I think that razor is overhyped on csg, everyone recommends it without having used many other razors for comparison.

What happens if 60 days pass and I haven't confirmed package received (since I haven't received it)?

Message the seller and ask them to extend purchase protection. Give them 2 days to respond and if they don't, then open a dispute.

I'm getting a new car and thinking of getting some chink leather seat covers
anyone had any experience or should I got to /o/?

Attached: seat covers.jpg (900x996, 216K)