Windows 7 is ba-

>Windows 7 is ba-

Attached: whut.png (311x223, 12K)

Literally a garbage Disney movie only reddit would give a fuck about.
Want some actually good capeshit, go watch early 2000's Spiderman or '05-'12 Batman. Even the first Iron Man movies before MCU went Disney was watchable.

Not a big loss. He’s just as lame as batman

Go fuck yourself you fucking piece of shit, stupid ass cunt motherfucker. Kys.

>capeshit
cringe

go back

i always imagined that they base their movies on comics, right? that would mean that you already know what happens if you read the comic?

Can someone explain this, I still use W7

Windows 7 is my preferred windows for running in a virtual machine for software compatibility. Windows 10 seemed good at first, but this rolling release shit Microsoft has moved to is making their mess of an operating system even more of a nightmare. They love to copy everything from the Linux/open source world but do it late and the wrong way. It's also like some sorta bad joke that they decided to jump to version 10 and stay there forever just like Apple.

I'm gonna print this in some open wifi printers in my building lel

I can't wait until this fucking new comic book movie age of stupidity is finally goddamn dead. Not a single one of those goddamn movies were even remotely good.

@70687818
>actually spoiling the most mainstream capeshit on Jow Forums, believing that everyone will make a fit
Here, have a (You)

Attached: 無題.png (1600x900, 127K)

Does Antman go up anyone's asshole? This is very important.

I've been waiting for this since the 90s. Will it ever end

Is this real? I want to ruin it for as many people as possible.

>mumbleshit edgelord Batman movies
Jesus fuck, no one has any taste.

Did someone spoil the movie this way, via a popup notice?
That would be pretty funny.

Except they base the lore on the comics, not the canon. So no, you actually wouldn't.

Attached: 1556171278073.webm (300x300, 58K)

>have sex

yikes, you get pissed at spoilers

So you're saying if I fuck my girlfriend any more, then I'll start liking capeshit?

>yikes.jpg.onions

I remember this

I'm so happy I don't understand this.

I haven't been to the movies in years. I'd rather spend that money on a nice restaurant, or save it and go for a hike or do something where I can actually interact with people rather than staring at a fucking giant screen for 2 hours. I work on a computer all day, I'm not gonna pay to sit and look at a damned screen. I didn't even know there was a new Ironman movie being made. I've been to busy spending time with my family and friends talking about and doing things that are real.

>capeshit
who the flying fuck actually enjoys those boring capeshit movies
i tried watching some capeshit movies with my friends but they were all fucking garbage

Attached: 1484483659847.jpg (592x588, 58K)

I'm with you. I'm using Windows 10 but I think I might not be for much longer. They once pushed an update that fucked my shit up so badly that it would just crash about 5 minutes after start up. Took a week of trying different things until I managed to revert it all. I was many months behind on updates and I didn't get caught up again for a long time simply because I was scared to. As soon as I can afford an external drive to dump all my files to I'm going to jump to Linux, I've had enough. I don't game and most of the Windows software I care about runs fine in wine.

I mean I agree with you but holy fuck this is some fedora-tier shit you've posted

Beerus is cute. I want to create a programming language with a bald cat as the mascot.

Attached: 1517453878788.jpg (750x724, 103K)

beerus a cute baby

Right now I'm dealing with some computers on windows 10 that updated overnight, stopped being able to launch Quicken, which they use for business expenses. It's no wonder I see grocery stores and hotels that are still running DOS or UNIX operating systems. One solution I use sometimes though is to isolate a working version of Windows and whatever application I need, then bundle them in a virtual machine image that can run on any host with sufficient hardware.

So... how many movies are they going to make before finally putting an end to the Marvel cinematic universe? Surely, they can't keep this up forever. R-right?

Disney is poised to keep making star wars movies once a year, every year until the heat death of the universe, what makes you think marvel will be any different?

Time to reboot the universe with the B grade heroes this time

>replies
>still thinks OP won't get the dopamine rush if it doesn't say (you)
Wow, you're somehow dumber than that fucking faggot.
Kill yourself retard.

Eat niggashit

until people stop watching them