Jow Forums entoomen redpill me on palemoon

Jow Forums entoomen redpill me on palemoon

So what's the deal with this browser? Tried it out, seems like an outdated version of ff and a bit slow. Is it more secure or botnet?

Attached: 3ad6f9bf70e8ba6d62d2d12b0f7e0f2d_400x400.png (400x400, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/guides/palemoon.html
spyware.neocities.org/guides/firefox.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/palemoon.html
personal.mattatobin.com/files/I can't even type for the stupidity of waterfox.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's an autistic mess headed by an unhelpful furfag who insists pages not opening in his browser only are the internet's fault not his.

Good if you want the old FF feel, proper XUL support or hate WebExtensions and Rust with a burning passion.
Privacy-wise it's good with the exception of its default start page.
It was forked before the Qunatum update, so it doesn't offer features like multithreading and, while it fully supports XUL, the addon ecosystem is not comparable to old FF. Also, like with every small fork of a big browser, it adds an additional delay for security updates. Oh, and before some of the browser fingerprint autists replies: No, it doesn't offer the same fingerprint protection as Firefox or Tor.

As for the dev, he's a furry, but more importantly he's incapable of properly leading a discussion.

use gnu icecat or firefox with spyware.neocities.org/guides/firefox.html applied, anything else is a meme

Firefox is unusable without classic theme restorer.

>kikewhore.niggercities.org
opinion of a cockroach, or a furry. needs a good stomping on either way

Who hurt you, user?

>being this out of touch with reality

Attached: 2019-04-25-105655_3000x2000_scrot.png (3000x2000, 131K)

It's trash. Try icecat.

kek they moved the reload button back where it belongs? What happened to "it's more ergonomic on the right, you just need to get used to it"?
Fucking lol. This is what happens when you have clueless SJWs in charge of the UI.

Fuck you, it's better on the right.

its customizable now, you just drag it to where you want

Only took them like 5 years and the 20% of the market share they still held lol

Kinky

No it isn't. Or move all the navigation buttons to the right, don't fucking split them. Especially don't do that shit where forward/back are separate entities but reload is somehow part of the address bar. What even were they thinking?

Can you elaborate? What's the benefit of icecat over palemoon?

Well first of all is way faster. Secondly, it supports all Firefox extensions. Pale meme is garbage for autists.

just a meme that got out of control, dont listen to Jow Forums Jow Forums . lol
use chrome fast, secure so what if its a botnet.
pretty sure you use smartphone so you're in the botnet anyways , dont fall for that dumb meme. chorme all way, runs fast af f on win10 :)

GNU/kaka

my only use for this browser is literally the npapi 32bit support, nothing else. I'd switch to a better alternative right away

spyware.neocities.org/articles/palemoon.html

When you have this guy as part of your dev team then it has to be something special.

personal.mattatobin.com/files/I can't even type for the stupidity of waterfox.mp3

Attached: New Tobin Paradigm.jpg (225x225, 6K)

adnauseam