Why can't American retards handle spicy food?

Why can't American retards handle spicy food?

Attached: .jpg (1260x630, 811K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i25yxZcy8kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uh, i am not american. just sayin

Jow Forums - Technology

Why can't non-American retards read? This is Jow Forums - Technology, not /ck/.

Also: I am not from the USA. Only vocalizing.

>be brit, cycling Christmas Day
>say merry Christmas to everyone/listen for it myself
>saw about 20 sets of people
>only sets which replied were a few mussies, polish guy and American tourists

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b (1).jpg (499x481, 28K)

Because the staple ingredient in their diets is sugar.

Because capsaicin is literal poison that your body builds an immunity to. The American diet is varied enough that the typical eater will not need to continuously increase the amount of peppers used to achieve the same level of percieved spiciness.

Small ethnic hole in the wall places actually do this, but not out of racism, it's to reduce the likelihood of you demanding free food or sending shit back because you overestimated your ability to handle traditional curry heat.

>literal poison
is it though

>claim white people don't like spicy food
>white people literally conquered asia in an insatiable lust for spice
>hundreds of thousands of slaves died to keep the spice flowing to europe
>the modern world is largely shaped by exploration conducted for more efficient spice trading
>white people don't like spice

Attached: Biathlon.jpg (2048x1479, 442K)

how much spice can the average American handle?
I just tried Tabasco sauce for the first time and it seems pretty mild

All the USAin folks that have have come to visit have been able to handle hot food just fine. We have tried Indian-hot, African-hot and Korean-hot, with no issues. I think the "white folks cannot handle spicy food" stuff is a meme.

Bong here.
Love spice, always order the hottest curries. Love Thai, Chinese, Indian, TexMex, Jamaican, Malaysian. Gf always complains I put too much chilli in things.

Two possible reasons:

1. Europeans are not used to the spices since they didn't eat that many when they were younger.

2. Spices are used to preserve food, yet in Europe there weren't many spices. The Europeans used a lot of salt to preserve food.

Now I don't claim this has to result in a genetic preposition for Europeans, but at least the normal european quisine contained less spices so they brought this to America. Meanwhile other regions of the earth had far easier access to spices and used them more.
So it's either the ethical recipes you did or didn't eat in your youth or (unlikely) a genetic reason.

I can handle eating fairly spicy food (Habanero is the most I've ever actually enjoyed.) I took one bite of a reaper and ended up vomiting, it was disgusting
What I can't handle, and what usually keeps me away from really spicy stuff, is the indigestion and hot lava shits you get afterword. I don't know how the pajeets do it, I can't handle that kind of anal evisceration more than twice a year
>sage is typed in the e-mail field

im australian so similar diet. i dont mind sriracha and tabasco. if i eat too much my stomach feels bad temporarily, like that hot sauce trip. i can eat a lot of sambal olek however.

"x gonna give it to you"
I'm surprised this s*yboy is referencing a song from a guy who wrote a song about killing faggots on sight.

>Habanero is the most I've ever actually enjoyed.
that seems to be the sweet spot of actually having flavor along with the spice
everything after that has such poor flavor that you may as well be using synthetic heat instead

>the indigestion and hot lava shits you get afterword
I’m white and don’t get this at all.

>preposition
PreDISposition

Spicy food makes my poo poo loose

My parent's from Eastern Euro, so I visit this part of the world once in a while:

Why have (mostly) women started becoming increasingly and very noticeably obese after introducing western food?

Also french, poles, italians use loads of green herbs as spices. They're tasteful about them, unlike burgers who add few spoons of salt "to enhance flavor".

>Jow Forums - Technology

Attached: 1513158671898.png (400x1650, 367K)

I don't mind hot spices I just don't like the taste 9/10. I'm more of a dry rub guy anyway and most le epic meme hot sauces are liquid only.

spice!=spicy
They went after cinnamon and shit.

when people talk about white people not liking spicy food they're usually complaining about WASPs from middle america, brits love shitty indian food

youtube.com/watch?v=i25yxZcy8kc

Attached: beerguy.jpg (273x185, 10K)

>be frogposter
>constantly suck frog penis
>oooh wow this frog penis is so good
>mmmmMmmmmMMMmm
>schlurp schlorp schlurp