So yesterday I stumbled upon a new Apple Store, and I decided to take a look at their hardware

So yesterday I stumbled upon a new Apple Store, and I decided to take a look at their hardware.

They are completely average machines.

The touchpad söyboys swear by is as shitty as any other touchpad, only bigger.

The screen looks good, but nothing better than the average laptop screen.

The keyboard is absolutely disgusting, and I don't believe the retards that say that "you get used to it". Using it is like hitting a piece of wood with your fingers.

The OS is nice and snappy, but, again, it is nothing special.

I still don't get what is it that Apple fanboys like about "the Apple experience". I have seen no such thing as the Apple experience, really. They are selling $1000 glorified Chromebooks.

Attached: 1555356930960.jpg (640x736, 42K)

>I have seen no such thing as the Apple experience
*an Apple experience

>is as shitty as any other touchpad, only bigger.
Opinion discarded.
You can hate apple for many reasons but the touchpads are glorious.

There is no such thing as a good touchpad. That and the only sane way to use a touchpad is with two thumbs which is impossible on that piece of shit.

As much as I dislike Apple products, their touchpads are incredible

there is no touchpad that comes close to competing with macbook. the haptic feedback tricks your mind into thinking its a physical feedback pressing on touchpad, anywhere on the fuckin touchpad.

windows laptops with mechanical touchpads have dead zones or non-feedback touch which is a pain to use.

I have never heard of someone using a touchpad like that.

Their clickpads have native OS integration, something Windows doesn't have due to multiple hardware manufacturers. That's it.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1538347214667.gif (520x293, 2.52M)

Because people are retards. You're using 2 thumbs and have 4 free fingers for typing instead of an entire hand using just 2 fingers from an entire hand.

That touchpad ain't got nothing on clitmouse.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

You're not typing while using the touchpad you massive fucking retard holy fuck

That's not how you use it, proper way to use TouchPad is with all fingers of your primary hand except thumb.
Did you notice how it has multi finger gestures and two levels of tap? Their OS feels like shit compared to windows 8/10 until you learn or configure gestures.

And yes, using TouchPad implies you are not typing. You are supposed to move hands with a Macbook.

>The screen looks good, but nothing better than the average laptop screen.

Eh, it has the A-TW Polarizer so it doesnt have IPS glow at angles but has the good viewing angles. Few laptop displays do this but most of the premium ones do.

> The touchpad söyboys swear by is as shitty as any other touchpad, only bigger.

Literally the only good touchpad.

>The keyboard is absolutely disgusting, and I don't believe the retards that say that "you get used to it". Using it is like hitting a piece of wood with your fingers.

Speak for yourself, user. The keyboard switches are very tactile.

Unfortunately the layout is a pile of shit and the touchscreen escape is just insulting.

> The OS is nice and snappy, but, again, it is nothing special.

It's nowhere near as good as you'd imagine. You'd know this had you used it for more than a few minutes at a store. I have to live with it every single workday and it's beyond horrible. Especially when paired with the abortion of a tool that is XCode.

fair opinion

>There is no such thing as a good touchpad.
this, they're cancer

>Speak for yourself, user. The keyboard switches are very tactile.

Of course not you knobhed, but you don't move your hands around like a retard.

>gestures
Disgusting, really.

It's just what Apple decided we should do, it can't be helped.

I've heard this idea before, you don't have to move hands if you can just use keyboard for everything, thinkpads just also allow you to not move hands between keyboard and mouse use.

>You can hate apple for many reasons but the touchpads are glorious.
They are not special at all, maybe 10 years ago they were. They are not better, they do not have more functionality, they just have nice default software settings. That's literally it.

based