Machine Learning Image Upscaling

is there a NN image upscaler (not anime specific garbage) that works on windows and doesn't require me to build the source code and just werks?

Attached: 1545588449973.png (1344x737, 780K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigjpg.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=W2xknX3k6FY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gigapixel ai
haven't tried but looks cool and easy to use

Thats alot of requirements, should this magic peice of software also make you breakfast.

thanks. installing it now.

>Thats alot of requirements
it's basic shit only freetards struggle with.

A shame that only the dev seems to achieve good results like that.

>it's basic shit only freetards struggle with
not really. there are bunch of open sauce tools for this. you're just too retarded to use anything but gui and too lazy to look stuff up yourself.

Attached: mooty-kun.jpg (1594x2057, 583K)

I'm fine with command tools, none of them compile their own shit and you need to install other bloat just to compile that shit. freetards are lazy autistic retards.

>AI will magically put infomation that does not exist

I'm convinced you are actually retarded.

NN upscaling is still a new technology, if you are exepecting flawless packaged versions of it, prepare to be dissapointed.

information != data

>NN upscaling is still a new technology, if you are exepecting flawless packaged versions of it, prepare to be dissapointed.
yet here it is: COPE more you redditspacing freetard

Yeah, scientists have been doing this for ages. The recent "ML" (automated statistics) meme is just a result of the abundance of computational power we have these days.

>google "NN image upscaler"
>bigjpg.com/

Attached: computerinder2.jpg (395x296, 20K)

>online uploader
garbage.

this - there new one, Denoise AI is pretty nice too

Attached: S0323683-denoise.jpg (3262x2464, 1.24M)

youtube.com/watch?v=W2xknX3k6FY

Attached: 1555303743160.jpg (1200x727, 110K)

>vector
OP specifically asked for non-weeb shit

Faggot question: Any good (free) upscaler for weeb shit that can do multiple images easily? Preferably offline of course.

Waifu2x

I'm aware that there is obviously a limit to upscaling, no matter if it's AI shit or not.
But how come Waifu2x seems to be... well only 2x while garbage like is 4x or higher if you wanna be a retard that shells out?

Because they trained the model for a scale factor of 2. You can train your own model to handle larger factors or you just use the x2 model several times.

Use ESRGAN

Thanks for the heads up, shoulda thought as much myself.

Probably, but you'll have to pay.

Freetards have a million options on their freetard OSes.