People still use these things? I thought everything was wireless these days

People still use these things? I thought everything was wireless these days.

Attached: downloadfile-29.jpg (1000x1000, 110K)

What's a computer?

>imagine not even getting wire for your money

wireless is for indoctrinated pussies who can't manage a cable

wire > battery, every time

Unironically kill yourself OP.

I love messy cables. I have only two wireless stuff, my kekdroid phone and my fart.

Poorfag.
Luddite.
Have sex.

>Cloud

based and redpilled

Attached: 53264957_10156038418366905_8758062890688184320_n.jpg (768x960, 97K)

Wireless is pointless if you're sitting 2 fucking feet away from your computer.

Wireless requires constant recharging of batteries. The charge on the batteries will eventually overtime, lose their maximum potential and start charging less until it no longer works.

Wireless has more latency.

Wireless uses more energy consumption in the long run due to constant recharging.

Meanwhile, I can plug my WIRED headphones in and never have to worry about any of those problems. The cable is retractable so it doesn't feel like I'm attached to a cable at all. I can use it for an indefinite amount of time and can use it on ANY device that has a headphone jack.

no, tranny, people use this things

Attached: SRE-750new.jpg (500x500, 26K)

easy with all that snake oil, you might spill it

Bluetooth sucks and is gay and there are fundamental security flaws in the very protocol making it impossible to ever fully secure.

Wired headphones are here to stay. Anyway everybody knows this issue is only coming into focus because of the entertainment industry's desire to plug the analog hole.

>almost all wireless headphones come with completely proprietary lithium ion batteries glued in
It's a trap, there's no reason they can't use a couple AAA's.

Are there wired headphones that work with new non-Apple phones that have no headphone jack? I'm not falling for the wireless meme again.

yes there is
planned obsolence

Wireless are arguably better when outside/at work etc. though.
Wireless headphones with some standard replaceable battery and input jack would be fucking great.

>he thinks stax is snake oil

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 45K)

>enjoy charging 12 things every night, goy

ya got me

I remember when cell phones only needed to be charged once a week, now they need charged every day or twice a day on weekends.

i typically get around 2 days from mine, 90% of the battery is used by music but i got a dap so i'm hoping to get around 3-4 days now
to be honest i've got wireless earbuds too but that's because cables are pretty annoying when i'm running
using wireless headphones in any situation except working out is retarded

Attached: 1483547898111.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>I thought everything was wireless these days.
why would you think that
everything still needs to be tethered to the wall for half its life before you throw it out for having been tethered to the wall too many times

*snap*

that's the sound of your headband in a month

Jow Forums, how paranoid am I for not using wireless anything? After I learned how easy mitm attacks are, I even avoid using bluetooth mice and keyboards. It just feels so much less secure to have my shit broadcasting everywhere around me. Besides, there's already enough signal noise out there.

Attached: karborn-silks-withcourageandconfidencewelooktowardsthefuture-forwebb.jpg (1500x2115, 550K)

>carrying a phone and an audio player
sounds like you need a good digital camera and a pocket audio recorder and a video recorder too

Every wireless protocol has baked in vulnerabilities because the glowniggers make them put them in.

>thinks i'd carry around a phone sized dap
it's tiny as fuck and clipped to my belt

Attached: DSCF8341.jpg (750x613, 53K)

I've got the elite sport and they kick ass

i'm still not sure what their endgame on that is. what do they gain from destroying the aux jack?

>paranoid
it is called common sense

pls read the thread
Jack is out of their control
yes, it is freedums again

What are you guys listening to that makes you so paranoid about wireless? If it's just music nobody would care.

>everything was wireless
And then there was cancer

Not just music. What about your bluetooth mouse? What if you have a bluetooth keyboard connected to a CLI desktop?

>What are you guys listening to that makes you so paranoid about wireless?

Neon Nazi podcasts.

Call me when bluetooth stops sharing frequencies with wi-fi so it's basically unusable in any public space.

Meanwhile I can get up, go and take a piss while still listening to stuff on my headphones while you are literally chained to your computer. Cuck.

Girly anime music

Is this bait?

If there were any Bluetooth headphones that cared about sound quality maybe I'd consider switching.

Do you have 5 inch thick copper wires on your headphones? No? Then STFU.

Going outside is considered a bait now?

Snake oil!=sound quality.

BT never suffered from wifi signals. I frequently use my BT earphones in public where I also use wifi and similar at home, and there's literally not a single issue. The problem is on your part, or how I like to call it, kys.

My only problem is that I fell for the bluetooth meme.

What? I just take my headphones off like a sane, normal person. It takes less than 1 second.

Jokes on you, I can piss without getting up from my computer.

>sane, normal person
No, like a person who can't/doesn't afford wireless.

I love the M0. I upvoted your comment.

Attached: 1543320306228.png (496x800, 292K)

>you need wireless headphones to go outside

yes it's obvious bait

I'm a poorfag from third world country, wireless is too expensive for me.

Attached: 1555713963496.webm (480x480, 1.86M)

I'll adapt wireless headphones as soon as battery life is so good that I can play audio continuously for 24hours on a single charge.

Because that's exactly how I use my earbuds. If I'm at my desk, they're plugged into my computer, and if I leave my desk, they're plugged into my phone.

>the sheer amount of waste produced by everyone swapping in new batteries every day
nah

>People still insert their male jack into female ports? I thought everything was contactless like me.
Reminder that devices with headphone jacks can still use wireless and op is just trying to rationalize why he got cucked by Chad.

>not simply using NiMH's which can be recharged thousands of times
More waste is created by throwing your headphones away when the proprietary battery wears out forever.

I do, but I'm behind the times generally.

I can imagine not being able to listen to something because I forgot to charge my headphones. Fuck that. I could think of some reasons I would want wireless ones but they would never be my main ones to use.

impressive bait posting, you stuck three in there