Hahahahahaha

Attached: Good_goyim.jpg (750x1076, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macrumors.com/2019/01/31/sketchy-rumor-ios-13-compatibility/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Israeli news platform
Sounds trustworthy. I'd entrust them with my life, for they are our greatest ally.

To not trust them would be to deny the 6 million.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1542929538633.gif (540x540, 279K)

Time to buy an XS Max then

billion*

based

PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE

L

A

N

N

E

D

O

B

S

O

L

E

S

C

E

N

C

E

Attached: 2795415-9653374716-king..jpg (300x300, 13K)

Hmmm.

I wonder what's for DINNER.

What the fuck? But the SE is only 3 years old. Can't be true.

NOTHING, your majesty. Enjoy capitalism.

Attached: d1w430a-c074a1b0-942c-4d6e-bca3-76f163fc6d24.jpg (640x480, 56K)

*gorillion

OAH

Attached: iu[1].jpg (475x297, 33K)

Meanwhile andreets are lucky to get two years of support.

L M A O

Attached: 43F174A2-4B3D-4B1B-886B-6AAF6E0E21FD.png (813x1402, 251K)

b&r

Custom ROMs are still releasing actively for the G1 you lemon

>tfw you are a blogger regurgitating news and speculation, and your basic instincts tell you to write the headline as “something-something claims that ios13 won’t run on iPhones older than iPhone7” which is reasonable, but your superior force you to put as many keywords in as possible to gain a wider search engine impression.
Surely worse than slave labor camp.

Damn, if true, that's some shit. Although, this shouldn't really surprise any one.

>own an iPhone 6
>still works fine and is supported up to 5 years after release
>newest patches even make it significantly faster

>own an Android phones
>get 2-3 major OS upgrades over the phone's lifespan
>maybe 3 years max of security updates from unreliable OEMs

REALLY activates my almonds

Attached: 1495666954260.jpg (1024x1022, 111K)

Based

Even contains hidden code to throttle you to save battery life as it ages

Attached: 1556190371049.gif (360x360, 2.46M)

>>newest patches even make it significantly faster

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's with all the anti-Semitism? Cool it.

How the fuck did you get this past the spam filter, are you a fucking wizard?

Mah boi, this shitposting is what all true warriors strive for.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 25K)

>android flagships literally have one year support at the best
>pajeets are spamming memes although iphone 4s was supported for 5 years

kek, saved. gotta make someone mad.

That's to be expected. Not to hate to Android, but iOS surpasses greatly to Android when it comes to updates.
I love my Android, but I fucking hate how they manage the updates (LOS is the only way to have a phone updated).

it’s hilarious. you can spend > 700 on a top tier Android phone, and the overall OS performance is still dogshit. you might be retarded if you defend having a device where a process monitor app is necessary.

seething itoddler.

Attached: 1556081891138.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

>android flagships literally have one year support at the best
That’s wrong you fucking retard
Even poo-tier Samsung J series have 3 years of security patches, and 2 years of OS upgrades.

BASED AND REDPILLED

sheeit my dad's phone is a SE, it's comfy af
why don't companies make actual pocket size phones anymore?

>one year support at best
My Galaxy S7 still gets updates and runs all the things I want smoothly. Battery life is beginning to fall off but it can still handle a day of use between charges.

there will be no more iron man movies then???

Holy shit based as fuck

ipoojeet banned AGAIN

Attached: 1526559937856.gif (540x304, 695K)

Braised.

based

Going from 11 to 12 made it slightly faster for me

t. using an iphone SE

How hard did your father take the news when he found out you smoke dick?

>[[[[[[[[[[(((((((((ISRAELI))))))))))]]]]]]]

Doesn't matter, it uses the same processor as the iPhone 6s which will be 4 years old once iOS 13 is released.
From the rumours iOS 13 is supposed to get a major revamp, it's better to leave the old devices on iOS 12 where they finally got the old OS running smoothly on old devices rather than revert to an IOS 11 scenario again. They should still release security updates but I doubt they'll separate those.

>newfag

Hmmm

iOS13 is to make the iPad Pros more useful with desktop tier functionality.

My oneplus one has android 9, i bought it with android 4.4.
2014-2019, that's 5 years of software.
Oh, and i also changed the battery very easely, without needing a class act lawsuit.

6s was the last acceptable phone apple made. It had its flaws, but at least it still had a headphone jack.

Attached: Tenma.Gabriel.White.full.2048370.jpg (845x813, 690K)

Applel has never made an acceptable phone.

Attached: 1537909889318.webm (640x360, 1.93M)

Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
That’s not official support.
Based
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Based
Based
Based
Cringe
Only 3 years L M A O
Cringe
Cringe and poopilled
Cringe
Cringe and seething.
Based
Custom Roms don’t count poojeet.
Why don’t you go buy a Galaxy No(te)Survivors 7?

iOS 12 is great. I'll stay there.

Oh boy, here comes the Applus Faggimus

Because he bought one of the Apple© Air(no)power™ survivors

Reminder xiaomi updates miui on their phones for like 4 years before dropping updates

Gave away a Mi 3 (2013) that has Android 6 but MIUI10 and effectively the UI of a 2018 phone. Shit also has stable lineageos 14.1 for it. Paid like $150 for that shit and it's still usable today

SEETHING

>4 years of updates

how many years of updates does the jewgle pixel get again?

POO

Attached: 1552349816605.png (994x961, 330K)

basado

>co-worker still owes $500 on iphonex
>gets cpu throttled in update on a phone he still doesn't own

iPhone 6 was released in 2014 you mong. Compare this with android where Pi isn't compatible with flagship phones from 2016 lmao.

Бaceд

STAY MAD!
T
A
Y

M
A
D
!

Attached: 1526704515829.jpg (690x720, 29K)

Retarded cringe

Samsung does this planned obsolesence even more than apple. Where is the out rage?

Difference is, samsung outright kills your device with updates rather than slowing it down.

thanks for the months old news from January and no links, you fat lazy retard.
macrumors.com/2019/01/31/sketchy-rumor-ios-13-compatibility/

Well, I'm going to defend Apple.

My Redmi 4 Prime has Android 6.0.1/MIUI Global 10.2. It's got kernel 3.18.24. My Lenovo 10" tablet is running Android 6 and it's using kernel 3.18.19.

In contrast: I've still got an Athlon II x3 and it's running Fedora 30. Not my main machine, just an example of something 10+ years old which can run the absolutely latest software just fine. That's how it should be. That's not how it is with Android. Android's a disaster. And that's Apple's competition. And they are - in all fairness - the best amount their competition when it comes to supporting devices for a very long time.

>where Pi isn't compatible with flagship phones from 2016
That's not really the issue, Pi itself can run on a 10 year old phone. In theory. The main issue with Android is that every single phone-maker uses a custom special kernel with special drivers and many of those are only available to them in binary blob form - meaning that if some smaller company like Doogee wants to have Pi running on an old phone they made they simply can't make that happen without a new binary blog from whoever made the SOC they used and the camera and the GPS chip etc.

Yeah, googlejeet cope is strong ITT.

>buy LG flagship G3 on September 2014
>receive last software update on November 2015
t-thanks LG

They have years of LineageOS support, which you should be using if you're not a retard (or child who runs a locked-down fisher-price OS like iOS. Enjoy your no native filesystem, no ability to install whatever program you please like on desktop, etc.

all these corporations do the same thing. make products last for staggering short time scales.
> android 6
so out of date. are you even trying?
>That's not how it is with Android
of course not, computer illiterate faggot. there's not just one hardware platform it runs on but thousands. some OEMs are so stupid they try and install versions of android that their devices cannot properly cope with. do you understand how computers work at all?
>still got an Athlon II x3 and it's running Fedora 30. Not my main machine, just an example of something 10+ years old which can run the absolutely latest software just fine
> ATHLON II x3 from 2009
> running latest software
> just fine!
bullshit and fuck your lame pc. has nothing to do with anything. if this was a defence of apple, it's a pretty fucking embarrassing effort.

Why haven't you flashed LineageOS? Don't tell me you willingly run Chinese-malware ROM?

> be android
> no forced updates to latest cancer
it's pretty awesome. and i can still access google services without being forced to upgrade. stay mad, 4pass cuck.

received an iphone at launch from my job, for free.

been using it ever since, for 7 years, it just works, battery life still good, dont install updates for months at a time, does everything i need it to, which is mostly listen to audible and check email/text.

my old phone, from before that, was one of the first android phones. its battery is mostly dead but works plugged in/on the charger stand it came with. i use it as an alarm clock/mp3 player connected to my home network.

phonewarfags are worse than consolewarfags x 9000. absolutely no reason to spend money on a new phone unless yours is broken, and you can usually get a perfectly good enough phone for free from an infinite number of sources.

anyone who "needs to buy" a new phone every year/other year is literally a faggot and/or like a wamen-who-needs-new-shoes-each-season-tier.

>Doesn't have enough money
>Still went for an iphonex
Why do every itoddler do this?

A good phone from a good company like LG and that shit will not happen. You are wrong, stop buying from flagships

It's BECAUSE they don't have enough money that they buy it

if they carry around an iPhone X they think people will think they're successful. Same thing as expensive shoes or clothing brands. Often it's poorfag flex, they don't actually judge a product by it's merits because then they would just see shit like

>smaller battery
>lower resolution display
>worse camera
>more expensive speshul accessories
>$1249 notch when $500 chinks have no notch before it even releases

It's entirely just "wow iphone x u hear about iphone x yeah man I'm gonna get one no way iphone x lol i got it look at the new iphone x it's amazing isn't it" that lasts 1 week, then the screen protector with bubbles under it gets cracked, then the screen stays cracked because it costs $300 to fix the screen on the phone they still owe $600 on.

It's insane

Stop lying

Attached: A5ACD3E1-0160-424A-AB10-167FE8916B13.jpg (2312x1156, 853K)

Attached: 3B3EB27B-308F-4932-957D-C6B7C99E96C4.jpg (1846x2075, 364K)

6 million? uh... 12 million? hello? stop listening to white supremacists and nazis. it's a real problem, you know.

Attached: 80c5515ce8244c85105172fe5640f550_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

post ITT the first time you realized the holocaust was a hoax

mine was when i was talking to my Polish dad about it and he said 3 million jews, and i realized that he hasn't stepped foot in an academic institution since he left the iron curtain in 1974

Whew some serious mad

Get back on the bus pajeet with your earpod dildos hanging off your ears like blown loads dripping down

I want to fug gabu

Poor and seething

Attached: 8F8A7BFF-15C9-4EF6-8A06-6B9B236127BB.jpg (1242x1882, 392K)

B&R

>tfw my iPhone SE is finally obsolete
They do make an iPod touch, right anons?

iphone se2 when?

Terminal autism.

Attached: retard .jpg (658x466, 44K)

Attached: giphy.gif (250x250, 3.93M)

Apple has nothing written down to say how long they will support a device for. Just because they do it for some devices it does not mean everything will get that. First gen Macbook air only got like 2 years of OSX updates and the first gen Apple watch only got 2 years of updates.

Apple can do whatever they want.

Brian & Ritchie

Bless satania poster everywhere

This. Android retard fail noticed this

my Xperia Z2 is older and is currently running android 9, march 2019 security patches

which rom is it, and do you have any sound or call problems?

yep, sony is pretty based. don't know why i didn't go with them earlier. even custom roms are quite alright all things considered.

>google services

kek

Thank fuck. It will finally stop bugging me to update with no way to disable it.

>1 shekel has been added to your Apple™ account!

>ipajeet banned again

Attached: 1553440405530.gif (720x404, 1.49M)